The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Katy Perry on the radio today did I mention this ?:wub2:

ooo, come to think of it, I did too the other week!! Or actually, it was her vid on TV!!! :biggrin2: I Kissed A Girl!

And I heard Calvin Harris for the first time on radio this weekend..! Two songs almost in a row even! :roftl::biggrin2:

aaarait everyone,should have posted this yesterday,and me's sorry but,here it is now

Gettin wid dat Ho'

http://www.zshare.net/audio/14533268dc4366f3/

(tho I was thinking bout a renaming in " I b hott" ?)

:shocked: I am speechless. :lmfao: (and that is saying something, lemme tell ya :naughty:)

ooo, come to think of it, I did too the other week!! Or actually, it was her vid on TV!!! :biggrin2: I Kissed A Girl!

And I heard Calvin Harris for the first time on radio this weekend..! Two songs almost in a row even! :roftl::biggrin2:

:shocked: I am speechless. :lmfao: (and that is saying something, lemme tell ya :naughty:)

I hear Katy Perry all the time on the radio.

I want to visit New Zealand so bad..saw Lord of the Rings and it was soo beautiful! :naughty:

You should! It really is STUNNING!!

I'm not kiwi, I'm Swedish :thumb_yello: (hence, "Not Switzerland" :naughty:) I've just been living here for the past 10 months. I absolutely love it!! (But I could never live here forever, I'd get island fever. lol)

You should! It really is STUNNING!!

I'm not kiwi, I'm Swedish :thumb_yello: (hence, "Not Switzerland" :naughty:) I've just been living here for the past 10 months. I absolutely love it!! (But I could never live here forever, I'd get island fever. lol)

really?

oh now I want to go really bad! :wub2:

all Ioana would tell me is that it isn't a hawt one....

and isn't that an obvious fact ? :naughty:

And I heard Calvin Harris for the first time on radio this weekend..! Two songs almost in a row even!

Well we don't get Calvin much...it sucks :mf_rosetinted:

Oh but you shouldn't be speecheless,say "doggie" :lol3:

LOL

"doggie"

thats great :D

The doggie is the star,no question bout it

Mika should get some trannies to play in his band. that would make for an interesting experience. trannies and stripper poles. rainbow stripper poles.....

no. i hve a better idea. they could hire luke as a male stripper. :lmao: who needs a keyboard?

*sees luke in cowboy outfit with whip*

Oh but you shouldn't be speecheless,say "doggie" :lol3:

The doggie is the star,no question bout it

would you stop with the doggie? LOL :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I can't breathe :lmfao: doggie ... [echo].. oggie....oggie... :lmfao: