The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

of course not. mikey is my fave bandmember now that lukas is gone :fisch:

i am serious dammit....

and haha, i bought two voodoo dolls. needa figure out who im gonna use the other one on. the last person i bought i voodoo doll of got sick before this concert thing :lmao: (and this was just a week after i got the doll)

coco? i think not.

i am serious dammit....

and haha, i bought two voodoo dolls. needa figure out who im gonna use the other one on. the last person i bought i voodoo doll of got sick before this concert thing :lmao: (and this was just a week after i got the doll)

coco? i think not.

I hope your not making a doll of me...don't you need something of the person? like a lock of hair?

scary. :blink:

ZOMFG... you told me it was Martin :mf_rosetinted: *starts acting like a HUDGE darma queen* I hate you! I thought we were friends! You betrayed me and Martin! OMFG I can't breathe! You are so mean! Mikey? Mikey?!! What about Archie and his dad? did you thought about them? NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo! you didn't! :blink: you will burn in hell... you mean person...that's who you are! :mf_rosetinted:

*note:

please don't pay any attention to me and my heat stroke :roftl:

It isn't fair!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: WHy can't i go to a Brit school? Why do i have to live in the US! Luke needs to move to the US!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: Wit his black doggie. Aw, Sadie and my doggie, Norah could have playdates! (If my dog doesnt run away, she is sorta a puss)

sorry, i am a spaz. go niceness lukness. :lmao:

what did you give him ?:roftl:

Nothing, thats whats so scary, awwww I just looked up and he is asleep now (on top of a chair..) with his mouth slightly open...now thats just adorable!!!

sometimes his little footsies kick when he is chasing something in his dreams :wub2:

my cat is running around the house at disturbing speeds and leaping on furniture...

:eek:

nothing is faster than my rabbit

the lil guy had such a speed that i sometimes was sure he's gonna hit objects but he always had this formula 1 move,avoiding them last second

my cat is running around the house at disturbing speeds and leaping on furniture...

:eek:

well in Bullterriers world it's called "the hour of the pig"- it's when your pet is full with energy, maby he slept all day and now he needs to run :thumb_yello:

Bullies do that often when the walk was to quick (they need 2-4 hours of run per day :wink2:)

so it is normal...don't worry :naughty: your cat will be fine, and thank God you have a cat and not Bullie :roftl: (because your house would look like mess after his little "run" LOL )

nothing is faster than my rabbit

the lil guy had such a speed that i sometimes was sure he's gonna hit objects but he always had this formula 1 move,avoiding them last second

did you called him Kubica by any chance? :mf_rosetinted:

well in Bullterriers world it's called "the hour of the pig"- it's when your pet is full with energy, maby he slept all day and now he needs to run :thumb_yello:

Bullies do that often when the walk was to quick (they need 2-4 hours of run per day :wink2:)

so it is normal...don't worry :naughty: your cat will be fine, and thank God you have a cat and not Bullie :roftl: (because your house would look like mess after his little "run" LOL )

lol thats true...sometimes my cat runs into things :thumbdown: