The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:Oooh! She's really good! And I clicked on one of the other ones, and so far the two songs she's sung are the two songs I am trying (was trying at least :P) to learn on keyboard :shocked

hope they have inspired you to continue to learn, did you leave comments,

glad you enjoyed them

:shocked: WEEALX !!!! Who let you out ???!!!! :shocked:

:naughty:

I was thinking the same thing. :naughty:

I liked the paper shredder, because I'd never used or seen one before:naughty:

You shredded everything you could get your hands on didn't you?? :roftl:

:shocked: WEEALX !!!! Who let you out ???!!!! :shocked::naughty:

sssssshhhhhhhh do not tell matron, she will increase dosage of medication, as far as I knew the rest of the world had ended

Oh very nice.. :das:

I'm making a scarf. But it isn't just any scarf..

I see if I can find a pic.

*is intrigued*

I liked the paper shredder, because I'd never used or seen one before:naughty:

Haha, okay, I admit I'd probably be pretty excited about playing with a real life paper shredder too :naughty::fisch:

um..I 'accidentally' photocopied 5 extra copies of something... "Uh... do I shrrrred this?:blink:" :bleh:

:lmfao:

You can only shred one sheet of paper at a time on that paper shredderghhhh

It's amazingly fun!

Oooooh, so that means if you have a large stack of paper that needs shredding you get to spend ages with it? :das::biggrin2:

Oooooh, so that means if you have a large stack of paper that needs shredding you get to spend ages with it? :das::biggrin2:

hmmm.yeah, but it's a small embassy so we don't need to shrrred lots of stuff:naughty:

I got really hooked on Smartreveller's Travel Advisories though during my stay- http://www.smartraveller.gov.au :bleh:

sssssshhhhhhhh do not tell matron, she will increase dosage of medication, as far as I knew the rest of the world had ended

I've got some back up medication if you want it. :insane:

*is intrigued*

It's a scarf-hat..

this is the closest I could find. But I'm not making it rainbow coloured :naughty:

circus%20scarf%20hat%20fingerless%20gloves%2092032.jpg

Basically you wear it as a scarf and the hood hangs like it would if you were wearing a hoody jumper.. then if it rains you have a hood..and a scarf :thumb_yello:

um..I 'accidentally' photocopied 5 extra copies of something... "Uh... do I shrrrred this?:blink:" :bleh:

:bow: were you photocopying pictures of Lars?

I was thinking the same thing. :naughty:

You shredded everything you could get your hands on didn't you??

*is intrigued*

Haha, okay, I admit I'd probably be pretty excited about playing with a real life paper shredder too /QUOTE]

hmmm... verra? I like that :lmao:

You can only shred one sheet of paper at a time on that paper shredderghhhh:naughty::bleh:

It's amazingly fun!

Unknown-1-1.png

It's a scarf-hat..

this is the closest I could find. But I'm not making it rainbow coloured :naughty

:naughty:

And if I did, would I have the ability to shrrred him? As much as I adore my bestest fwend Mr. Shredderghhh, I wouldn't cut up poor Larssie :crybaby:Good grief :doh:

:lmao:

Hi girls..how are we all! :huglove:
Hi Tanya! Hows Life?

How's you HK?

Hiya Tan !!! Mighty fine !!! Have a head cold .... but , pffft ... ya' get that ... *rolls eyes* And you ??!!! :biggrin2:

*makes you chicken noodle soup...gives hugs and puts you to bed*:wink2:

Hi Tan!!!! How's the search for a hot rocker in their 80's going?? :naughty:

Smart a**e:roftl:

Well.....I'm not desperate enought to be eyeing off Keith Richards just yet:wink2:

I kissed kelz-y, and i liked it. the taste of her australian chapstick

OMG I've missed this place :lmfao:

Hi Tanya! Hows Life?

Just peachy....how about you?:wink2:

:mf_boff: For shirrades Lucy put "australian yoddler" down. i was like WTF??????????????????????? i mean she would've put austrian, if she wasnt so obsessed with australia.

:roftl: And I always write Mzee instead of hot blonde.. the two are so alike.

Wow! Good Idea! Keeping it for ya self or giving away?

Keeping the first probably.. If it's any good I'll make more and give away.:wink2:

And if I did, would I have the ability to shrrred him? As much as I adore my bestest fwend Mr. Shredderghhh, I wouldn't cut up poor Larssie Good grief :doh:

:roftl:Then spend countless hours putting him back together??

Smart a**e

Well.....I'm not desperate enought to be eyeing off Keith Richards just yet

Not this week huh?? :wink2:

Coming to Shine a Light with us?? :naughty:

Wow! Good Idea! Keeping it for ya self or giving away?

Well, I heard that all internet usage was monitored by the authorities or smth... so I didn't print anything out:blink::naughty:

And if I did, would I have the ability to shrrred him? As much as I adore my bestest fwend Mr. Shredderghhh, I wouldn't cut up poor Larssie :crybaby:Good grief :doh:

Hi Tanya! Hows Life?

How's you HK?

Haha ... great ... took me a bit to answer ... sorry ... have been RL & here .... late at night for me ... B/W movies, b/f & time .... hope you are doing OK ?? :wink2:

Not this week huh?? :wink2:Coming to Shine a Light with us?? :naughty:

:biggrin2:

The week is still young and there's still Steven Tyler, Mick Jagger and numerous other Crypt Keepers to work through...and anyways, I am laying off the old farts at the moment and am going through an OMG Mika is so hot phase so :P:naughty:

I got really hooked on Smartreveller's Travel Advisories though during my stay- http://www.smartraveller.gov.au

It's a scarf-hat..

this is the closest I could find. But I'm not making it rainbow coloured

circus%20scarf%20hat%20fingerless%20gloves%2092032.jpg

Basically you wear it as a scarf and the hood hangs like it would if you were wearing a hoody jumper.. then if it rains you have a hood..and a scarf

Haha! :lmfao: That is fantastic! I demand a photoshoot when it's done!

The onyl thing I've ever finished knitting was a gryffindor scarf, and it's horrendously demented looking.

And if I did, would I have the ability to shrrred him? As much as I adore my bestest fwend Mr. Shredderghhh, I wouldn't cut up poor Larssie Good grief

Glad to hear it....that's because we're such delightful peoples...and modest too!!!!

The week is still young and there's still Steven Tyler, Mick Jagger and numerous other Crypt Keepers to work through...and anyways, I am laying off the old farts at the moment and am going through an OMG Mika is so hot phase so :P