The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen

I have a small tale of woe.

I went over to the shopping centre today to look for "Relax". I walked into K-Mart and it started playing. "This is a good sign" I thought. No. It wasn't. They had 3 copies of Big Girl but none of Relax. So I went to Sanity. They didn't have it either. The chick looked it up in the computer for me and found that, although it has been released, they won't be stocking it. Neither will their affiliate stores, namely Virgin and Myer. She couldn't tell me why.:thumbdown: There was no time to check Target, but I don't like my chances. And nowhere else in the centre that does current music.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another MFCer in that boat. We should make a rule to not reply to any MFCer who has a test or exam coming up, so they'd eventually get bored and go study. :naughty:

no, even if people were ignoring me, i'd just go on myspace for a few hours. :naughty:

ok, tests/exams are over!

oh, i got my music results back! :biggrin2:

My brothers friend was counting the bouncy balls I have in a draw thingy of crap (there was 9 and one giant thing) and then he started pulling out other things from the draw thing.

These are things I didn't know I still had (its my "childish" box), like party poppers, sequins glue, yoyos, my wooden cork gun, my Harry potter uno cards, my toy washing machine that spins, and a bunch of those scooby things (which I still like to do to relax myself...)

It was an exciting find... I'd forgotten I'd had it all. Now I'm off to play HP uno :wink2:

yes it is!

i passed!!!

now i have to find out my violin results..:thumbdown:

i'll probably receive them tomorrow..

Yay! Well done! Good luck for the violin results. :thumb_yello:

It was an exciting find... I'd forgotten I'd had it all. Now I'm off to play HP uno :wink2:

Have fun! :naughty:

Every muscle in my body is currently silently chanting "I hate the gym". I haven't been in a month (damned exams got in the way) and not only have I gained a large amount of weight during that time but also lost the progress I had made on the strength/fitness front. :sad: Damned exams. :sneaky2:

Every muscle in my body is currently silently chanting "I hate the gym". I haven't been in a month (damned exams got in the way) and not only have I gained a large amount of weight during that time but also lost the progress I had made on the strength/fitness front. :sad: Damned exams. :sneaky2:

I agree.

Damned exams.

My retarded dog ripped his other dew claw off :rolls_eyes:

But if that happened, the MFC would die completely in about 2 minutes.

Exactly!

Hahahahahah, I heard something like that on the radio station I wake up to the other day...some american's "life" is going for over 2 million dollars...

Australian. It was 2 million, and they said 2 million on the TV, but then Ebay went through and weeded out the fake people and it dropped to 200,000 :naughty:.

5. Scared. I'm leaving a school I've been to for 10 years now. I know everyone. It's a small-tight-knit school, whereas the highschool I'm going to is v. dangerous, and one of the biggest in our area.

I went to the big non-catholic school in my area. It's not scary at all when you get there, it just full of new people to make friends with :wink2:

btw... have you guys heard of http://www.someecards.com ? I think you guys would get a kick out of some of them. I love them. I made one with Perez on it and showed him haha. It was inspired by that person who shall remain nameless.

perezecard.jpg

Excellent! I've never seen that site before - I LOVE your one!

I did hotseat questions for OkD...

I really hate this waiting for 35 seconds between posts... I miss that from being a mod... other than that I like being a "normal" person...

What? Mods don't have to wait 35 seconds between posts? *signs up* :roftl:

I went over to the shopping centre today to look for "Relax". I walked into K-Mart and it started playing. "This is a good sign" I thought. No. It wasn't. They had 3 copies of Big Girl but none of Relax. So I went to Sanity. They didn't have it either. The chick looked it up in the computer for me and found that, although it has been released, they won't be stocking it. Neither will their affiliate stores, namely Virgin and Myer. She couldn't tell me why. There was no time to check Target, but I don't like my chances. And nowhere else in the centre that does current music.

"They wont be stocking it"??? WTF!? I think I'm going to Perth tomorrow, so I'll check in JB Hifi...

ok, tests/exams are over!

oh, i got my music results back!

:woot_jump:

My brothers friend was counting the bouncy balls I have in a draw thingy of crap (there was 9 and one giant thing) and then he started pulling out other things from the draw thing.

These are things I didn't know I still had (its my "childish" box), like party poppers, sequins glue, yoyos, my wooden cork gun, my Harry potter uno cards, my toy washing machine that spins, and a bunch of those scooby things (which I still like to do to relax myself...)

It was an exciting find... I'd forgotten I'd had it all. Now I'm off to play HP uno

Massive score!!! I have HP Uno *pbs*

Every muscle in my body is currently silently chanting "I hate the gym". I haven't been in a month (damned exams got in the way) and not only have I gained a large amount of weight during that time but also lost the progress I had made on the strength/fitness front. Damned exams.

*Damns all exams to hell* :naughty:

I need to sell mine. I need the cash for props and such so I can make good monies later and buy it back.

Wanna

btw... have you guys heard of www.someecards.com ? I think you guys would get a kick out of some of them. I love them. I made one with Perez on it and showed him haha. It was inspired by that person who shall remain nameless.

Hey PJ *waves*

I was looking for the naked people!

I really should stop being a bitch... it's not like you've done anything to me...

Another pervert:roftl: Within 5 minutes of posting that, Kelzy and ST had been in there....I told OKD it would be the quickest way to get the Aussies in there:naughty:

Why the hell would you want to stop doing that....I'd rather cut off my hand personally:wink2:

I went over to the shopping centre today to look for "Relax". I walked into K-Mart and it started playing. "This is a good sign" I thought. No. It wasn't. They had 3 copies of Big Girl but none of Relax. So I went to Sanity. They didn't have it either. The chick looked it up in the computer for me and found that, although it has been released, they won't be stocking it. Neither will their affiliate stores, namely Virgin and Myer. She couldn't tell me why. There was no time to check Target, but I don't like my chances. And nowhere else in the centre that does current music.

My JB Hi-Fi said they should have it Saturday but that most stores were starting to phase out all CD singles because of the download thing! Would you like me to get you a copy if you can't find it anywhere?

oh, i got my music results back!

Yay for you...well done Em :thumb_yello:

It was an exciting find... I'd forgotten I'd had it all. Now I'm off to play HP uno

OMG I've got HP Uno....I love it:thumb_yello:

Every muscle in my body is currently silently chanting "I hate the gym". I haven't been in a month (damned exams got in the way) and not only have I gained a large amount of weight during that time but also lost the progress I had made on the strength/fitness front. Damned exams.

You'll get your strength and fitness back faster than you think:thumb_yello: It stinks that it takes so long to build it and only a few days to destroy it:sneaky2:

My retarded dog ripped his other dew claw off :rolls_eyes:

You know, they do say dogs take after their owners:naughty:

What? Mods don't have to wait 35 seconds between posts? *signs up* :roftl:

God help us all :shocked:

Yay! Well done! God luck for the violin results.

thanks! :naughty:

Every muscle in my body is currently silently chanting "I hate the gym". I haven't been in a month (damned exams got in the way) and not only have I gained a large amount of weight during that time but also lost the progress I had made on the strength/fitness front. :sad: Damned exams.

I agree.

Damned exams.

argh i HATE exams.

i'm so glad i don't have to think about them until term 4..:naughty:

My JB Hi-Fi said they should have it Saturday but that most stores were starting to phase out all CD singles because of the download thing! Would you like me to get you a copy if you can't find it anywhere?

Yay for you...well done Em :thumb_yello:

ooh do you go to JB Hi-Fi in Heidelberg??

i used to work there! :biggrin2:

:woot_jump:

*Damns all exams to hell* :naughty:

exams = waste of my time.

Another pervert. Within 5 minutes of posting that, Kelzy and ST had been in there....I told OKD it would be the quickest way to get the Aussies in there

:roftl:

Oh yeah, good point. Actually, I'm either blind or completely CD-un-cultured (which yes, we have already established), but I don't think I've ever seen singles anywhere but JB Hifi, at least in my area.

You know, they do say dogs take after their owners

:blush-anim-cl:

God help us all :shocked:

I need to sell mine. I need the cash for props and such so I can make good monies later and buy it back.

Wanna *buyitnow*

*clicks* bin_15x54-1.gif

Woo! Now, thanks to Ebay, Twatty owns my life, but I own yours!!!!!!!

perezecard.jpg

That's so cool!!

Hello everyone (if you're there)!!

Hello duckie!!

Hoopla peops!

HOOPLA TEEGS!!

I really should stop being a bitch...

Risky! We might disown you.

Good to see you posting in here again Freddie!

He's a brave man :roftl:

:thumbdown: Oh Crap.

yes it is!

i passed!!!

now i have to find out my violin results..

i'll probably receive them tomorrow..

Yay!

And hope you pass them too!

Massive score!!! I have HP Uno *pbs*

OMG I've got HP Uno....I love it

Insane.

I have The Simpsons Uno :naughty:

Stupid Exams *Kicks boring Thursday afternoon Lecturer*

I went to the big non-catholic school in my area. It's not scary at all when you get there, it just full of new people to make friends with

Difference between Australia and Canada/USA - More Lunatics There. :naughty:

Another pervert Within 5 minutes of posting that, Kelzy and ST had been in there....I told OKD it would be the quickest way to get the Aussies in there

*High %'s Twatty*

You know, they do say dogs take after their owners

:lmfao: Burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Insane.

I have The Simpsons Uno

:naughty: I know, didn't we already establish the different uno types we own a few months ago and then decided we would merge them for mika-line-harry-potter-simpsons-uno?

Difference between Australia and Canada/USA - More Lunatics There.

:rolls_eyes:

ooh do you go to JB Hi-Fi in Heidelberg??

i used to work there! :biggrin2:

I sure do...and if they don't have what I want, I go to Northland:thumb_yello:

Oh yeah, good point. Actually, I'm either blind or completely CD-un-cultured (which yes, we have already established), but I don't think I've ever seen singles anywhere but JB Hifi, at least in my area.

You're both, but that's beside the point:wink2:...K-mart have them sometimes but HMV have stopped all together now

Hey Sexy People :das::das:

Stuckzzzzz *huggles you*

I sure do...and if they don't have what I want, I go to Northland:thumb_yello:

i used to get discounts but then i left..now they've employed all these new people..:thumbdown:

they gave me the mika dvd for my christmas present. :naughty:

Hey Sexy People :das:

Hey Mrs Penniman!!!!! :huglove:

:naughty: I know, didn't we already establish the different uno types we own a few months ago and then decided we would merge them for mika-line-harry-potter-simpsons-uno?

Yes!! We did.. :roftl:

i used to get discounts but then i left..now they've employed all these new people..:thumbdown:

they gave me the mika dvd for my christmas present.

Well at least they gave you a great pressie:wink2:

Taaaaaaan! *huggles ya back*

Lovely to see you!:huglove:

How's you?

I'm fabulous and so are you:roftl::wink2:

I'm going to watch the Footy Show (Hamish & Andy are going to be on OKD)....I'm really leaving before "twatty" *giggle snort* arrives and reads the posts in the three threads:roftl:

Ta ta lovelies:wink2: