The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen

Glad to hear it....that's because we're such delightful peoples:biggrin2...and modest too!!!!
You are... My favourite threads on the MFC are the Aussie, and the Metallicaholic thread:punk:

Keeping the first probably.. If it's any good I'll make more and give away.:wink2
I want one too!:naughty:

:roft:Then spend countless hours putting him back together??
hmmm... it would well be worth it... but I wouldn't like to see my boss's face spotting me going through the contents of the shredder and making a total mess:roftl:

Haha ... great ... took me a bit to answer ... sorry ... have been RL & here .... late at night for me ... B/W movies, b/f & time .... hope you are doing OK ?? :wink2:

Ooh that's fine--I'm also a bit "on & off" the MFC 'cause it's my granny's 80th birthday and we're having a partayyy!:bleh:

B&W movies! Me like! Which ones??

:lmfao:
Poor Larssie Arssie :tears:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been analysing dreams on the AMF.. It's something I've done for years. Of course I don't guarantee I'm right :naughty: But it's fun.

My normal dreams would be very boring then, because I can just sit there and go "that bit was from an advert, that bit was from an article I read, that bit was something on TV...etc". It's just like a replay of the day but not in the right order. Anxiety dreams are more interesting, when your brain is trying to find a way to wake you up because it's registered a noise or that you need to go to the loo.

*Slaps you* :roftl: You should come by more often

You really don't want to encourage weealx

good poynt :wink2:

(haha, I'm really bad at it, I can not think of any way to change 'good')

I was going to say gud but Kelzy beat me to it

:shocked: WEEALX !!!! Who let you out ???!!!!

See - HK knows about weealx

hmmm.yeah, but it's a small embassy so we don't need to shrrred lots of stuff:

Just get a couple of gerbils then!

OMG I've missed this place

Welcome back dearie:wink2:

What if it was born there?:mf_rosetinted:

:doh: Well then it would be an Australian citizen and would know not to talk about what it read (no wuzzas as Happikali would say)

:doh: Well then it would be an Australian citizen and would know not to talk about what it read (no wuzzas as Happikali would say)
It would have to be a big patriot... Maybe if someone paid that gerbil... like "*chews gum*if you tell me what was on that paper then I'll give you a million AUD and you won't have to chew up paper and get ink poisoning for the rest of ya life *chews gum*":lmfao:

It would have to be a big patriot... Maybe if someone paid that gerbil... like "*chews gum*if you tell me what was on that paper then I'll give you a million AUD and you won't have to chew up paper and get ink poisoning for the rest of ya life *chews gum*":lmfao:

:shocked:Are you saying that a loyal Australian citizen could be bought by mere money:poke: how dare you!

:shocked:Are you saying that a loyal Australian citizen could be bought by mere money:poke: how dare you!
a million AUD?? Of course! You don't have to be a dumb gerbil in a bad job to accept that... and the gerbil in my story was pretty desperate:naughty:

OK Aussies, an artistic shot from me

118nf4.jpg

Wow:thumb_yello:

sexy!

Is it just me or... is it 6 AM where you are? :shocked:

Goonie dightey or whatever you say:naughty:!:huglove:

Hahahah ... yes .... it IS that time !!! Heheheh ... & am now going to sleep ..... *zhhz* ...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :huglove: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz:wub2:

:biggrin2: Here you go GL !!! :thumb_yello:

corona.jpg

*cough*

No thanks... I'll stick to this.. 889.jpg

But hopefully I won't end up dressing like a bogan... or drive something like this:

_feral_kevs_ute01.jpg

Speaking of bogans... I just saw this!

41985d1193651006-ideas-police-now-targeting-signs-roos.jpg

I don't read the Aussie thread too regularly **apologies**, so sorry if I'm repeating conversations... but is anyone from AUS heading to the Paris concert next month, or to any of the other European concerts?

I've come very close to just buying flights and going over (by myself, my friends think I've lost the plot over my Mika obsession), based on there always being a way to get a hold of tickets to anything, provided you have the cash. Was hoping to get some travel tips or find someone I could catch up with over there.

B.

Nope, sorry... can't help you.

No, I don't think any Aussies are going. I considered going to Amsterdam, but I'm going to Costa Rica with my friends now instead.

I guess if you want to go, you should definately head over to the gig threads and start making friends with people that will be there. Especially other people that are coming in internationally because you could stay and sightsee together and stuff.

Another option, but I don't know how your money situation is, would be to watch heart broken as the Europeans get their glory and save your money for a group stalk following Mika around Australia. But who knows how long that'll be.

An excellent point... I'm up for waiting... cause some of us are going to stalk Bono at the end of the year...

OOOOOH!!! I'm a wee bit excited... the boy should be back at work tomorrow... I really don't know what I'll do with myself when I have to move out of my class so they can redo it... I won't be able to see him at all at school... Dan and Donna (yr 6 teacher :das: and yr 5 teacher) will be able to... which makes no difference cause they're both married...

Poor Larssie Arssie

no it's OK - gerbils don't speak Australian

Hahahah ... yes .... it IS that time !!! Heheheh ... & am now going to sleep ..... *zhhz* ...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh my god, you are insane!

Why are paper shredders sexy? I don't get it.

Your signatures are like the movie section of the newspaper :naughty:

I want to see that movie. It kind of sucks how randomly they are skipping round filming movies from that serious though :blink:

OOOOOH!!! I'm a wee bit excited... the boy should be back at work tomorrow... I really don't know what I'll do with myself when I have to move out of my class so they can redo it... I won't be able to see him at all at school... Dan and Donna (yr 6 teacher :das: and yr 5 teacher) will be able to... which makes no difference cause they're both married...

:insane: The secret life of teachers - I have no fricking clue what you just said.

A tornado ripped through my area this morning. I slept right through it :blink:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/06/09/2268949.htm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KKxBuixwmNc

just because I like this version, after all it is my daughter

Hey, is she involved with the LICM fan CD? If not, tell her she should be! There is a thread for it...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11305

I've got some back up medication if you want it. :insane:

It's a scarf-hat..

this is the closest I could find. But I'm not making it rainbow coloured :naughty:

circus%20scarf%20hat%20fingerless%20gloves%2092032.jpg

Basically you wear it as a scarf and the hood hangs like it would if you were wearing a hoody jumper.. then if it rains you have a hood..and a scarf :thumb_yello:

:bow: were you photocopying pictures of Lars?

My daughter has one of those... so cute!

OK Aussies, an artistic shot from me

118nf4.jpg

Mmmmmmmm! Striking... and pretty:wub2:

Your signatures are like the movie section of the newspaper :naughty:

I want to see that movie. It kind of sucks how randomly they are skipping round filming movies from that serious though :blink:

:roftl::thumb_yello: I do what I can. I gotta represent my peeps. :punk::naughty:

BYO drool bucket to Prince Caspian.

*yells*

For Narnia!!!!

*insert stabbity sla****y here*

:insane: The secret life of teachers - I have no fricking clue what you just said.

Erm... The school is getting a new building and my boy (aka hot plumber aka Jared :das:) is helping with the building...

When the new building is done, the year 5 and 6 classes move to the new building and I have to go elsewhere so they can redo the building I'm in... therefore I won't be able to see Jared during school time...

And OMG... I just agreed with the mods... how could I do that???

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1520871&posted=1#post1520871