LA-ish MFC meetup - August 17, '08!

she's just being a mother :naughty:

i know

but i ordered a ceaser salad, and she was like "i know someone whos daughter just ate salads, and the got smaller and smaller, and she became anerexic! so u have to get at least more to ur ceaser salad. how bout chicken(i laughed right then) but one of my other sisters is the one who says she wants to b anerexic, oto lose weight, but shes really immature, and she likes getting my mom pissed off, but when she ordered a salad, my mom didnt even care!!! w was sooo annoying!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know

but i ordered a ceaser salad, and she was like "i know someone whos daughter just ate salads, and the got smaller and smaller, and she became anerexic! so u have to get at least more to ur ceaser salad. how bout chicken(i laughed right then) but one of my other sisters is the one who says she wants to b anerexic, oto lose weight, but shes really immature, and she likes getting my mom pissed off, but when she ordered a salad, my mom didnt even care!!! w was sooo annoying!

I bet that does get irritating :sad:

Well, it's not your fault :naughty:

i know, but she doesnt understand WHY i get annoyed. ok, so wat else is up? lol

That sucks :naughty:

Um, nothing much...listening to random songs on my friend's profile and I'm about to go check the french mika fan club for some reports from yesterday's gig since no one is posting on here :naughty:

LA_Fashionista, Sivan and daydreambeliever haven't voted. :bleh:

I've put the list on the front page. So far, seems Disney is winning. :punk:

Dunno if you saw, I voted several pages back for Disneyland. :thumb_yello:

See.. *points down* :biggrin2:

I want to vote for both too.... but that's not going to get us very far. lol :naughty:

So I suppose I'll go with Disneyland Cali Adventure Park. :thumb_yello:

ok so i asked summer and she want to come to :)

im not sure what i want to do tho....i prefer spending as less as possible... :boxed:

would LOVE to go to disneyland... but if we can do something cheaper than cool :thumb_yello:

im not sure what i want to do tho....i prefer spending as less as possible... :boxed:

would LOVE to go to disneyland... but if we can do something cheaper than cool :thumb_yello:

well because life is not fair, i most likely CANT go :crybaby:

well my school decided to start a week earlier, and id have to fly home to make it back to school, and i dnt think my mom will let me, mad dad doesnt want me to

oh sucky :(

im suppose to start september and im scared school will be in the way of the fun things!:thumbdown:

Santa Monica pier is cheaper :naughty:

And yay! :boing: