LA-ish MFC meetup - August 17, '08!

Santa Monica pier is cheaper :naughty:

And yay! :boing:

yeah... it is... the rides there are not great tho... i would do rollerblades if u guys want to! i have a pair... lol

venice beach and stuff :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah... it is... the rides there are not great tho... i would do rollerblades if u guys want to! i have a pair... lol

venice beach and stuff :)

I am not good on wheels :lol3:

I'd just sit on a bench or something :naughty:

*insert big flashy text so Mana will see this*

Okay so it seems the two most popular choices are Santa Monica or Disney's California Adventure Park.

Disneyland is of course, Disneyland, and is all kinds of awesome. it is $66 to get in, however.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/parks/landing?name=DisneysCaliforniaAdventureLandingPage

Santa Monica Pier doesn't have any sort of admission cost, but there are fewer things to do:

http://www.santamonicapier.org/directory.html

Does anyone know if Amy and Taylor are hoping to come? I haven't seen either of them on here for ages.

So let's vote:

Disney's California Adventure.........1

Santa Monica Pier........................0

I am hoping to come, because I just found out that my moving schedule is getting bumped back a week, and Taylor's going to be visiting me soon anyway, so we can probably just make a weekend out of it, hanging at my house and then driving down to the meet-up. I'll need to check with Tay of course, but put us both down as Maybe's.

Oh, and I vote for the pier....a bit skint lately...

hahaha yeah, sort of :naughty:

where's Taylor? I haven't talked to her in ages:boxed:

She's off in the grueling heat of summer school PE.

For all I know she could live in another area code, or still have a phone from whatever state she lived in before (Wisconsin?)

But I figured it was worth a shot. :roftl:

She did get a new phone with a Bakersfield area code, but it was after the gig, so you guys probably don't have it. If you want to PM me, I'll give you her email and you can ask her for her new number.

Lollipop Girls don't have to be stick-thin skinny....well, I think haha. If that's the case then there goes my dream:naughty:

I don't want to hear a girl so much skinnier than me such as yourself ever say that again.:mf_rosetinted:

its official, i can not go :crybaby:

Awww.....I'm really sorry...no way to miss a half day of school or something?

Awww.....I'm really sorry...no way to miss a half day of school or something?

well my dads response "ur paying for the cost of travel and everything else. i dont see why u'd do all this just because ur a fan of this one guy. ur crazy"and on my salary of $0.00 and the fact that i just used all mumoney to by a new laptop, i dont have any money.

and my mom was like

" no, u have school the next day, i dont think i feel safe if i have u going around LA with all these strangers, and i dont think its a good idea"

:S

well my dads response "ur paying for the cost of travel and everything else. i dont see why u'd do all this just because ur a fan of this one guy. ur crazy"and on my salary of $0.00 and the fact that i just used all mumoney to by a new laptop, i dont have any money.

and my mom was like

" no, u have school the next day, i dont think i feel safe if i have u going around LA with all these strangers, and i dont think its a good idea"

:S

Sucky.:thumbdown: If it weren't for the money problem, I'd say bring your mom along! We wouldn't let out our murderous tendencies with an adult around.:naughty: I had to bring my dad when we met up for the last LA gig. Luckily for me, he mostly kept his distance.:naughty:

Sucky.:thumbdown: If it weren't for the money problem, I'd say bring your mom along! We wouldn't let out our murderous tendencies with an adult around.:naughty: I had to bring my dad when we met up for the last LA gig. Luckily for me, he mostly kept his distance.:naughty:

o god. bring my mom?! well my 2 friends would get a kick outta that, my mom embarrases me soooo easily! she does 24/7!

and its not a real money prob. my dad doesnt want to "waste" $200 on airfare *and then cost for extras for something mika related*, and he says if i want it so bad that ihave to use my own money

o god. bring my mom?! well my 2 friends would get a kick outta that, my mom embarrases me soooo easily! she does 24/7!

and its not a real money prob. my dad doesnt want to "waste" $200 on airfare *and then cost for extras for something mika related*, and he says if i want it so bad that ihave to use my own money

Ah, I see. Well, whoever does go is sure to take lots of pics, (as if that helps) and you can save your money so that when Mika comes back to Cali, you can definitely join us in line! *conspiratorial whisper* MFCers are always the first in line, so we always get front row, and we let other MFCers cut in...we just have to be sneaky about it so nobody behind us gets mad.:naughty:

Ah, I see. Well, whoever does go is sure to take lots of pics, (as if that helps) and you can save your money so that when Mika comes back to Cali, you can definitely join us in line! *conspiratorial whisper* MFCers are always the first in line, so we always get front row, and we let other MFCers cut in...we just have to be sneaky about it so nobody behind us gets mad.:naughty:

haha ok. thanku. well i can look forward to the pictures, and to seeing mika XD

Aww how cute :naughty:

Lollipop Girls don't have to be stick-thin skinny....well, I think haha. If that's the case then there goes my dream:naughty:

Um, no. They don't. You met me. Me, stick skiny? Yeah, no. Although if I were any more well endowed in the chest area, the zipper wouldn't have done up. :blush-anim-cl:

its official, i can not go :crybaby:

I'm sorry to hear that. :sad:

*insert big flashy text so Mana will see this*

I'll need to check with Tay of course, but put us both down as Maybe's.

Haha, I like your big green text. And I hope you two can make it! :huglove:

So methinks Santa Monica is winning...

And there's even a live webcam!

http://www.westland.net/piercam/

Um, no. They don't. You met me. Me, stick skiny? Yeah, no. Although if I were any more well endowed in the chest area, the zipper wouldn't have done up. :blush-anim-cl:

I know what you mean! It's the most annoying thing in the world...:thumbdown:

Thanks for the webcam!:wink2::naughty:

I know what you mean! It's the most annoying thing in the world...:thumbdown:

Thanks for the webcam!:wink2::naughty:

LMAO the way you quoted me, it made it sound like there's a webcam of my chest. Um...no. Not unless Mika makes a personal request. :das:

Now, about the Santa Monica webcam - I wish I was there now. :wub2:

its official, i can not go

Oh NO! :crybaby: I'm sorry:thumbdown: We'll take a bunch of pictures for you :huglove:

She's off in the grueling heat of summer school PE.

I don't want to hear a girl so much skinnier than me such as yourself ever say that again.

Oooh the poor thing :thumbdown:

Are you blind?:boxed: You're a stick! I'm a potato sack :lol3:

So methinks Santa Monica is winning...

YES! :punk:

haha

So Santa Monica it is! (If anyone is passionately against that...they can take it up with Nono. :naughty:).

Sooo next question...

What time does everyone want to meet up? Especially factoring in travel time and such?

Woohoo! :dance_man:

Hmmm time....that's a good question. Maybe sometime around 1pm or later?

I think it takes me at least an hour to get there..

So Santa Monica it is! (If anyone is passionately against that...they can take it up with Nono. :naughty:).

Sooo next question...

What time does everyone want to meet up? Especially factoring in travel time and such?

Woohoo! :dance_man:

Hmmm time....that's a good question. Maybe sometime around 1pm or later?

I think it takes me at least an hour to get there..

It doesn't really matter to me. 1ish sounds like it's fine.:biggrin2:

It takes me about thirty minutes or so to get there.:wink2: