LA-ish MFC meetup - August 17, '08!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister's probably gonna drive and it'll be me and Beatriz and you...

Aw, Beatriz is coming too? That's great! Wonder if she ever got over the shock of Timothy the Wiltern Security Guard hitting on her. :naughty:

Hey Everyone! I just found this thread! Please count me in. :thumb_yello:

Yay!

I never really got to talk to you much at the gig, so it will be great to get to know you better! :huglove:

Hey Everyone! I just found this thread! Please count me in. :thumb_yello:

WELL ITS ABOUT TIME! i wanted to messege u on myspace about this cause i saw u were not around :bleh: HOW ARE U????

Aw, Beatriz is coming too? That's great! Wonder if she ever got over the shock of Timothy the Wiltern Security Guard hitting on her. :naughty:

Yay!

I never really got to talk to you much at the gig, so it will be great to get to know you better! :huglove:

BEATRIZ is coming ??? YAY! shes :mf_rosetinted: lol

and Timothy was hitting on her to?!??!?!

OMG he was cheating on me?!?!?!?! :shocked:

Awe, I can't wait. :huglove:

Yay!

Hey Sivan! :huglove: I'm doing well and I'm finally going back to work tomorrow after being off on sick leave for almost 2 months. I'm excited and scared at the same time. YIKES!! I really am ready to get out of the house and back to a routine. And now, I have something to look forward to. :wub2: Can't wait. How have you been?

WELL ITS ABOUT TIME! i wanted to messege u on myspace about this cause i saw u were not around :bleh: HOW ARE U????

:

Awe, I can't wait. :huglove:

Hey Sivan! :huglove: I'm doing well and I'm finally going back to work tomorrow after being off on sick leave for almost 2 months. I'm excited and scared at the same time. YIKES!! I really am ready to get out of the house and back to a routine. And now, I have something to look forward to. :wub2: Can't wait. How have you been?

ick hope u ok!!!

im back in LA after a month and a half in Israel and 4 days in london :)

and starting college in LA september 2nd :shocked: its weird cause i didnt go to school or anything like that for 11 years... :bleh:

Yes, I'm getting back to my old self now. I need a vacation....Hmm, I wonder where I could go? :naughty: Wow, you were there that long? My parents are going there in September and I'm so jealous. I wish I could go too.

Wow, school after that long? Good for you! What are you going to take?

ick hope u ok!!!

im back in LA after a month and a half in Israel and 4 days in london :)

and starting college in LA september 2nd :shocked: its weird cause i didnt go to school or anything like that for 11 years... :bleh:

What college are you going to? :original:

Pierce college....

Yes, I'm getting back to my old self now. I need a vacation....Hmm, I wonder where I could go? :naughty: Wow, you were there that long? My parents are going there in September and I'm so jealous. I wish I could go too.

Wow, school after that long? Good for you! What are you going to take?

ill take ART - GRAPHIC DESIGN

i wish i had money for vacation but i guess going to israel was a vacation to ;)

dates?!?! what dates?!?!?!? beside the 17th i mean...:bleh:

Oh, not gig dates, just dates in general that I've been looking forward to for a while :naughty: A lot of new releases and stuff :punk:

know whats sad, ive nvr been to LA :S

That's not too sad; it's just the largest focal point in the area where we all live, so it was a natural meeting place.

That's not sad! The first time I went to LA was to see Mika

LA isn't that great. It's overrated... You're not missing too much :naughty:

So it's set that we're going to Santa Monica, yes?

On August 17th.

Now, what time should we meet up... We all need time to get there, and we want to spend as much time together as possible. Mana's coming down from Canada so we have to spend lots of time with her before she goes off again...

Are we gonna stick around at just the pier area or do we want to go around LA too? We can visit Mika spots and look for Perez Hilton and go to that one restaurant where Perez and Mika and his mom ate and we can go to the Stella McCartney store where Mika was for that one party... Oh and we can also eat at Cheescake Factory because Mika ate at that one once :naughty:

Mika might even be around that area to record his new album. In August... He has no shows then, right? Maybe he'll be in the studio :naughty:

And do we want to have a sleepover for those who can?

I'm not sure I have the money for that...:boxed: But I might be up for a sleepover! I doubt any parents of younglings will be overjoyed at that prospect, though.

ok so i think the idea of the sign....will happen just from us...Cali fans...lol

Yes, so we stand out from the crowd.:bleh:

Never...

I just threw it out there :naughty:

Yeah! I mean, she's in Spain so I can't ask her, but I told her a long time ago and she said "SURE!"

So I think she will! :clap:

BEATRIZ!

Hope she can come, I'd love to see her again.

That's not too sad; it's just the largest focal point in the area where we all live, so it was a natural meeting place.

I'm not sure I have the money for that...:boxed: But I might be up for a sleepover! I doubt any parents of younglings will be overjoyed at that prospect, though.

Yes, so we stand out from the crowd.:bleh:

BEATRIZ!

Hope she can come, I'd love to see her again.

haha, well all my friends are like "ur deprived of life!" lol

So is it set?

August 17, Santa Monica Pier...

What time?

Where do we meet up?

Good question.

Once again, I can meet anytime. Oh! And I'm not going to go to that one college yet. So I can stay out later if necessary. School still starts the next day, but that school isn't two hours away.:naughty:

Good question.

Once again, I can meet anytime. Oh! And I'm not going to go to that one college yet. So I can stay out later if necessary. School still starts the next day, but that school isn't two hours away.:naughty:

Oh alright! Okay cool :naughty: Haha

So, major things we need to find out:

WHAT TIME?

WHERE DO WE MEET?

SLEEPOVER?

LIST OF PEOPLE COMING:

Lollipop_monkey

Me

Fmbm

Daydreambeliever

Shontih

Sivan

Summer

Michele

Beatriz

Taylor?

Amy?

StandardToaster

LA_Fashionista

Charlottechristy

Mika3Maniac (maybe)

Pretty much what's on the front page haha.

So, 15 people?! AHH! Maybe more...

Tell me if I'm forgetting someone...