Michele

Beatriz

Taylor?

Amy?

StandardToaster

LA_Fashionista

Charlottechristy

Mika3Maniac (maybe)

Pretty much what's on the front page haha.

So, 15 people?! AHH! Maybe more...

Ahhh! I want to go to the sleepover sooo bad! If we have one, that is. It would be so much fuuun...:wub2:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...well I guess it all depends on where ya live. I can make it to Santa Monica in about 20-30 minutes, but I'm not sure about everyone else.:blink:

Yeah.. I can get there in about an hour.

I'm just not sure if 10:00 gives people enough time to get there without having to wake up at 6...

I'm just not sure if 10:00 gives people enough time to get there without having to wake up at 6...

Yeah...Maybe we could meet a little later so everyone can arrive comfortably? Because, for example, I know Taylor lives in Bakersfield and if I'm not mistaken, that's quite a drive...

Yeah...Maybe we could meet a little later so everyone can arrive comfortably? Because, for example, I know Taylor lives in Bakersfield and if I'm not mistaken, that's quite a drive...

Yeah that's true.

Maybe 11:30-ish? I just want us all to have as much time together as we can...

It would help if other people were here so we could actually decide together.

Yeah that's true.

I know what you mean! I want to spend as much time with everyone as well!:biggrin2:

It would be much better if the others were on right now.:naughty: But they'll get on eventually.

I wouldn't be waking up at 6, I'd be leaving my house at 6. Actually, it would probably have to be 5:30, unless I drove non-stop and had Taylor take a running jump from her yard into the moving car.

The non-stop part isn't so bad, but I doubt I could get Tay to display her action movie skillz.:naughty:

Anything after 10 seems a bit late, especially since it's a safe bet that at least half of us won't be able to sleep over, which means we only get one day together, but as illustrated above, I definitely wouldn't complain if we joined up a little later. However, I would be more cheerful waking up at 5 for MFCers than say, school, or a root canal. It's all up to you gals. Once I get some java and LiCM into my system, I'm awake, no matter how early.:thumb_yello:

Yeah that's true.

Well it all depends on the person who will be taking me....I'm not sure who that is yet :naughty:

I wouldn't be waking up at 6, I'd be leaving my house at 6. Actually, it would probably have to be 5:30, unless I drove non-stop and had Taylor take a running jump from her yard into the moving car.

The non-stop part isn't so bad, but I doubt I could get Tay to display her action movie skillz.:naughty:

Anything after 10 seems a bit late, especially since it's a safe bet that at least half of us won't be able to sleep over, which means we only get one day together, but as illustrated above, I definitely wouldn't complain if we joined up a little later. However, I would be more cheerful waking up at 5 for MFCers than say, school, or a root canal. It's all up to you gals. Once I get some java and LiCM into my system, I'm awake, no matter how early.:thumb_yello:

:lol3: Alrighty. You can sleep in the car I guess? :naughty: Catch up on the sleep (If you're not driving).

Let's wait for more people to say until we decide...

Well it all depends on the person who will be taking me....I'm not sure who that is yet :naughty:

Hookay :naughty: Well do your possible candidates that might take you leave early?

haha having fun? getting everything officialized i c.

Sort of attemting to-ish is more like it :naughty:

Hookay :naughty: Well do your possible candidates that might take you leave early?

Well I asked my mom a while ago, but she didn't really give me a direct answer, but she didn't really oppose it either so yeah...

I'm no help at all, I know :naughty:

I asked my sister today and of course she said no:sneaky2:

I could maybe give you a ride!!!! If you need one :wink2::yay:

It might be a bit tight quarters though. Me, you, Beatriz, and maybe Amanda (Mika3Maniac). My sister driving (and she'll most likely bring her boyfriend).

Would you want to have a sleepover??