LA-ish MFC meetup - August 17, '08!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: OMG I haven't though about it.

Maybe like, a dress... :naughty:

I really have no idea.. Hmmnn

See I was thinking about wearing like a summery dress, or maybe a skirt, but then again - what if we end up, like, playing Frisbee on the beach or something?

I think this is a very good excuse for me to go shopping. :mf_rosetinted:

See I was thinking about wearing like a summery dress, or maybe a skirt, but then again - what if we end up, like, playing Frisbee on the beach or something?

I think this is a very good excuse for me to go shopping. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh my god I know, that would be like, such an inconvenience... :shocked:

Wear shorts under or something :naughty:

Are you going to go swimming by the way? Someone better swim! You can't be party poopers and not go swimming...

Shopping :das:

I'm thinking of wearing a new scarf I bought (Which I bought in a store where I heard a GRACE KELLY REMIX at the time!)

I sort of have a fear of the ocean so count me out of the whole swim thing. I'll gladly sit on the beach though :bleh:

And I'll sit there with you.:naughty:

It's the stranges thing. I love the ocean to death, but I can't swim in murky water where I can't even see my feet when it's less than one foot deep.

And I'll sit there with you.:naughty:

It's the stranges thing. I love the ocean to death, but I can't swim in murky water where I can't even see my feet when it's less than one foot deep.

Yay :naughty:

I just don't like waves...:boxed:

Those I can handle. It's just the cloudy waterrr...:naughty:

If we were going to Catalina, I'd have no problem.:bleh:

Oh :naughty:

I just don't like the fact that you don't have much control in the ocean, you know?

Oh :naughty:

I just don't like the fact that you don't have much control in the ocean, you know?

Yeah I get what you mean. It's really unpredictable...

I used to be afraid of it too, but really once you dunk under the waves a few times and get used to it, it's really fun.

I used to be really afraid too. I would make up excuses to not go in because I would be too scared :no:

Yeah I get what you mean. It's really unpredictable...

I used to be afraid of it too, but really once you dunk under the waves a few times and get used to it, it's really fun.

I used to be really afraid too. I would make up excuses to not go in because I would be too scared :no:

I think the reason I hate it most is because you get sand in all the wrong places:thumbdown: