LA-ish MFC meetup - August 17, '08!

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's creepy. But I looove it. You know what's freaky though? 95% of the ocean hasn't been explored yet.:shocked:

That's really...scary :naughty:

Wanna know a fact? (probably not, but I'm gonna say anyways)

Whales release about 100 gallons (i think) of sperm...so yeah. Don't swallow any water :naughty:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOPS!! No, it's not!! Hahahah! Sorry.

I'm watching National Geographics:doh:. I thinnk Shark Week starts Sunday...right?

Geez, I'm just screwing up non-stop today.:naughty:

Oooh okay hahah.

I have National Geographic!

*Wants to turn to National Geographic, but family is in Living Room with more than regular cable TV channels*

Are there sharks on there?

:lol3: :lol3: You're afraid of plankton, whale-ness, and swimming, but will ride a great white shark. :lmfao:

You're pretty cool :naughty:

It's my goal in life. Also, I want to ride a tiger and own one and have it sleep in my bed (not in the sexual way) :naughty:

Are you going to go swimming by the way? Someone better swim! You can't be party poopers and not go swimming...

Hell yes! I love the ocean. I was 22 the first time I saw it - I bet that's incomprehensible to you Cali girls. :surfing:

I'm thinking of wearing a new scarf I bought (Which I bought in a store where I heard a GRACE KELLY REMIX at the time!)

Hearing Mika in a clothing store is always lucky. It doesn't happen to often, but whenever I hear him I always find an amazing pair of jeans or something. :naughty:

I sort of have a fear of the ocean so count me out of the whole swim thing. I'll gladly sit on the beach though

Is it a shark thing? Seems all my friends have this random fear of sharks.

:lol3: :lol3: You're afraid of plankton, whale-ness, and swimming, but will ride a great white shark. :lmfao:

You're pretty cool :naughty:

LMAO my thoughts exactly. :roftl:

Ahhhh! That's great :lol3::wub2:

Those are very interesting goals. I like them :original:

That sounds awesome. I wouldn't mind doing that either.:naughty:

I probably sound freakin' insane :insane:

Keep reading this thread :naughty:

Hell yes! I love the ocean. I was 22 the first time I saw it - I bet that's incomprehensible to you Cali girls. :surfing:

Hearing Mika in a clothing store is always lucky. It doesn't happen to often, but whenever I hear him I always find an amazing pair of jeans or something. :naughty:

LMAO my thoughts exactly. :roftl:

:lol3: Yay! We'll be swimming buddies :naughty::bleh:

I know! His songs are lucky... :wub2:

Quoting myself from the recently-bumped Wiltern review thread...

It was just so overwhelming, especially since I just said my goodbyes to all these wonderful new fast friends. It pains me to think I spent hours in line with these gals, and it will be who knows how long before I see them again. The fact that we all clicked so well is just another example of the magic that seems to surround Mika, and everything he touches.

Man, Mika makes me sappy! But I'm glad I get to see y'all again. :huglove: