LA-ish MFC meetup - August 17, '08!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just catching up on this thread. OMG...I can't wait to meet y'all and hang out. This is going to be sooooo much fun. Hey, anybody want to go to Knotts Berry Farm with me?

I know!! I can't wait!!

We're gonna finally all meet eachother and hang out... :dance_man:

I would love to go to Knotts! When are you going?

I have a pass, so I can go anytime. :thumb_yello:

got a pass for me to? lol how much is it if u dont? :naughty:

cause im REALLY poor right now :boxed: waaaaa

but i would LOVE to go!

*sits in thread wishing she could come*

hey, remember when y'all talked to me on the phone?:roftl:

*wishes you could come to*

How could I forget? :biggrin2:

I don't even think I have your number haha

:lmfao: Yeeeesss :das:

It was magical :wub2:

I was nervous and didn't know what to say..

:lmfao: Oh lord, me too! I put on my five year old voice and asked EVERYONE about the weather.

:roftl: I hate weather.

I wasn't sure what vanessa you were at first, i thought you were going to be vanessa from romania so the whole time i was like i wanna hear her accent!!!' but then they said it was findingmywords vanessa and i got so exciticle!!!!!

And nono, i would like that very much :das:

: Oh lord, me too! I put on my five year old voice and asked EVERYONE about the weather.

:roftl: I hate weather.

I wasn't sure what vanessa you were at first, i thought you were going to be vanessa from romania so the whole time i was like i wanna hear her accent!!!' but then they said it was findingmywords vanessa and i got so exciticle!!!!!

And nono, i would like that very much

:lol3: :lol3:

From Romania :aah: I wish...

And I remember we were talking and then it got really quiet, and then I said, "So yeah.. We're just standing here waiting in front of Mika's tour bus..."

And then when I look back on it I think I sounded sort of like I was bragging about it... I feel bad! I completely did not mean it to sound that way! Sorry if you thought that or anything! :blush-anim-cl: I think it was an awkward conversation on both our sides :naughty: Maybe at the LA meetup we can call you and you can talk to us again :wub2:

:lol3: :lol3:

From Romania :aah: I wish...

And I remember we were talking and then it got really quiet, and then I said, "So yeah.. We're just standing here waiting in front of Mika's tour bus..."

And then when I look back on it I think I sounded sort of like I was bragging about it... I feel bad! I completely did not mean it to sound that way! Sorry if you thought that or anything! I think it was an awkward conversation on both our sides :naughty: Maybe at the LA meetup we can call you and you can talk to us again :wub2:

:lmfao: It always gets quiet with me ...:blush-anim-cl:

Nawwwwh! I didn't think anything of it! I might've been a tad jealous, but that's because that was right around the time The kool haus gig was.

Hhaha that'd be awesome! I wouldn't be as shy this time though..

guys.... we plan on going on the rides at the santa monica pier? because summer said she got a PASS for 11$ to go on everything all day ... how many times we want.... at COSTCO

if not its like 5$ each i think.....

and i want to get icecream there! they have a good one... heehee :naughty:

guys.... we plan on going on the rides at the santa monica pier? because summer said she got a PASS for 11$ to go on everything all day ... how many times we want.... at COSTCO

Oh really? Wow.:punk:

Hey guys, my mom said she would take me but it would have to be early, so that's good :naughty:

I'll also have to find a way home...

I told her that some of you guys were willing to pick me up, but now that I have a ride there that is not necessary, but she's uncomfortable with any of you guys driving me anywhere :rolls_eyes:

and i want to get icecream there! they have a good one... heehee

Duh! I'm gonna go on a thousand times until I puke!

Really? Awesome! COSTCO! :punk:

So it's 11$ for the pass?

I wonder if it's at my area Costco... Probably not.

Ice cream!

Oh really? Wow.

Hey guys, my mom said she would take me but it would have to be early, so that's good :naughty:

I told her that some of you guys were willing to pick me up, but now that I have a ride there that is not necessary, but she's uncomfortable with any of you guys driving me anywhere :rolls_eyes:

:naughty: I'm sure any of us would be willing to drive you :blush-anim-cl:

I will! :wink2: But if anyone is closer to your area and is going on that route, then it might be easier for them haha. :bleh:

I will! :wink2: But if anyone is closer to your area and is going on that route, then it might be easier for them haha. :bleh:

That's very sweet :wub2: But my mom doesn't trust anyone :lol3: I can't be mad though, at least she's letting me go :bleh:

That's very sweet :wub2: But my mom doesn't trust anyone :lol3: I can't be mad though, at least she's letting me go :bleh:

Oh wait, I read it wrong. I thought it said "but she's comfortable with any of you guys driving me anywhere"

Hahah, :doh:

At least she's protective instead of letting you go off with whoever :insane:

Oh wait, I read it wrong. I thought it said "but she's comfortable with any of you guys driving me anywhere"

Hahah, :doh:

At least she's protective instead of letting you go off with whoever :insane:

It kind of sucks :naughty:

Duh! I'm gonna go on a thousand times until I puke!

Really? Awesome! COSTCO! :punk:

So it's 11$ for the pass?

I wonder if it's at my area Costco... Probably not.

Ice cream!

thats what summer said... i hope ill find it to... :blink:

Sounds great! That would be loverly if we did that; much cheaper.

And of course, we MUST get ice cream!

Oh really? Wow.:punk:

Haha, that's understandable. She hasn't met us and for all she knows, we're crazy online psychos.

...wait, we are. Check that; dangerous crazy online psychos.:naughty:

EDIT** Just an update: I will be going for sure, but Tay hasn't gotten back to me yet on her status.

According to mapquest, I only live 22 minutes away from Santa Monica Pier :lmfao:

This whole time I thought I lived like an hour away

haha u so funny

turns out i live 420 mi – about 6 hours 22 mins. good thing im not going, or i would take a plane :P lol