LA-ish MFC meetup - August 17, '08!

Think so? I would have thought he'd want to spend his birthday partying it up in London town.

I hope he blogs about it. :naughty:

It will go like this:

Hey guys, got totally wasted last night! Woke up to a lovely view of the toilet. HA HA! Love it!

M!!!!XXXX

:lol3:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to persuade my mom to plan the trip for the middle of the week so that I can go.

awwwww I'm sorry ): speaking of being stuck at home, I really need to go outside sometime soon haha.

o its fine. its my best friends birthday anyway.

haha nice

How Is Everyone?

It will go like this:

Hey guys, got totally wasted last night! Woke up to a lovely view of the toilet. HA HA! Love it!

M!!!!XXXX

:lol3:

im thinking it might go like this:

"Hey guys, got totally wasted last night! Woke up to a lovely view of the santa monica beach. HA HA! Love it!"

and we will be like....WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

im thinking it might go like this:

"Hey guys, got totally wasted last night! Woke up to a lovely view of the santa monica beach. HA HA! Love it!"

and we will be like....WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

"Saw a group of girls holding up a sign with my name on it. I must've been really drunk!"

:naughty:

"Saw a group of girls holding up a sign with my name on it. I must've been really drunk!"

:naughty:

LMAO! :roftl:

oh btw... about that... anyone have big bristol papers? and markers? to bring for the sign?

Not at this moment....:naughty:

i might have.... doubt it tho... and if i need to buy stuff its not gonna be great cause im poor..... lol

but we can plan and see what to do..

if anyone has stuff that they can bring... let us know ;)

i might have.... doubt it tho... and if i need to buy stuff its not gonna be great cause im poor..... lol

but we can plan and see what to do..

if anyone has stuff that they can bring... let us know ;)

I have markers, but they probably won't last....we'll need those big fat ones made specifically for posters. Or we could just bring paint again :naughty:

I have markers, but they probably won't last....we'll need those big fat ones made specifically for posters. Or we could just bring paint again :naughty:

i actually think paint will be good cause the sign should be huge...and markers will take forever...right? :)

we could make everything with a black marker and than colour inside ;)

LMAO! :roftl:

oh btw... about that... anyone have big bristol papers? and markers? to bring for the sign?

I have one of those BIIIG window marker thingies. I could bring that! It's only in green though... I don't know why we just have one haha.

And yes, we can paint tooo!

:bleh:

Addressing recent topics discussed:

1.) Will check the Costco around here for discounty thingies...not holding out much hope, but you never know. On the off-chance I'm successful, I'll see what I can do about buying extras for anyone who can't get to a store on their own.

2.) If Mika spends the day before his birthday on Santa Monica Pier getting drunk, one person will be delegated to holding his hair back while he pukes and someone else will be assigned tampering with his blog. Everyone else will be look-outs for security.:naughty:

3.) I can buy posterboard if someone gives me an idea of how big we want it to be. I think the largest I can get is only going to be about 2 feet by 3 feet or something. Maybe even smaller. (And I can paint, if there's any insecurities surrounding that issue.:bleh:)

Addressing recent topics discussed:

1.) Will check the Costco around here for discounty thingies...not holding out much hope, but you never know. On the off-chance I'm successful, I'll see what I can do about buying extras for anyone who can't get to a store on their own.

2.) If Mika spends the day before his birthday on Santa Monica Pier getting drunk, one person will be delegated to holding his hair back while he pukes and someone else will be assigned tampering with his blog. Everyone else will be look-outs for security.:naughty:

3.) I can buy posterboard if someone gives me an idea of how big we want it to be. I think the largest I can get is only going to be about 2 feet by 3 feet or something. Maybe even smaller. (And I can paint, if there's any insecurities surrounding that issue.:bleh:)

First or all, your siggy is hilarious! Love it. :naughty:

Secondly, about the Costco discounty thingies, that would be perfect if somebody could get some extras for people(me included :biggrin2: )... but if not, how much is it to "do stuff" on the pier if you pay there?

First or all, your siggy is hilarious! Love it. :naughty:

Secondly, about the Costco discounty thingies, that would be perfect if somebody could get some extras for people(me included :biggrin2: )... but if not, how much is it to "do stuff" on the pier if you pay there?

the sig IS hilarious!!! :roftl:

i think it cost like 5$ each ride or something... :blink:

im not sure... :boxed:

it should be the size...big enough for 1 letter... so each of us could hold one BIG letter for the HAPPY for example :)

or the B I R T H D A Y :) or both! lol

so....hmmmm i think we need them to be like ... 50 centemeters tall the smallest.... i think its 1.64 feet..... :naughty: im bad with feet....