LA-ish MFC meetup - August 17, '08!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! i want to meet him so much! i almost got to. darn school night, and being over 100 miles away from home and darn parents:thumbdown:

u got to meet all his fam too?

Didn't you see his gig in San Francisco though? :wink2:

It's AUGUST!!!! 1st! The first of August!

That means, what, only 16ish more days? :das:

I cannot wait til' August 17 :tears:

I love you all and can't wait to see you!

You make me feel so happy and understood.. You're my second family :tears::wub2::flowers2:

That day will be historical...

Ahh! Same here! It's still weird because I never met any of you officially before, but I love talking to you all. You get my Mikaness.:wub2:

Mostly everyone else thinks I'm craaazy for how much I like him, and before I joined the MFC I really had nobody to talk to about him without being looked at like a freak.:naughty:

:dance_man:

I. Am. Excited.

I cannot wait til' August 17 :tears:

I love you all and can't wait to see you!

You make me feel so happy and understood.. You're my second family :tears::wub2::flowers2:

That day will be historical...

It's going to be so much fun!:punk:

I'll try not to be so nervous this time. Taylor says I have a tendency to repeat things over and over when I'm jumpy. I don't remember doing it at the gig, but I'm pretty sure I did, and I apologize for that and for any annoying repetition problems in the future.:naughty:

I think 1pm we're gonna meet?

Where should we meet? Here, by the sign?

Or do we want to meet at a restaurant and start with some lunch - there's a Mexican Place and a Classic Diner right on the pier...

Thoughts?

I think lunch sounds cool! After the long drive for some of us, food might sound good...

Maybe a very cheap, 3 dollar lunch :naughty: (How about IN&OUT!? If there's one near)

It sucks that we're only hanging out for one day... But hey, at least we're hanging out! :bleh:

I think 1pm we're gonna meet?

Where should we meet? Here, by the sign?

Or do we want to meet at a restaurant and start with some lunch - there's a Mexican Place and a Classic Diner right on the pier...

Thoughts?

I think meeting at a restaurant will be good. The mexican one looks fine, but I'm not that fussed... whatever you guys choose. :thumb_yello:

Where exactly do people park around there with all the crowdedness? Do you think it will be completely impossible to find a place? :boxed:

Um, I have no idea about parking. Never been there in the daylight! Sorry, can't help with that, all I can do is cross my fingers.

As for the restaurant - do we want to just meet at that sign and see what we feel like doing then?

Well excercise is good!! :bleh:

We can walk instead of waste gas...

*sings old Missing Persons song*

"Walkin' in LA, walkin' in LA,

Nobody walks in LA..."

Actually, walking doesn't sound that bad. I'd like for my gas for the entire trip to stay under two tanks.:thumb_yello:

hmmm i think there are a lot of parking around there... that cost money ofcourse... :bleh: im still not sure what ill do... if ill get there by myself...or go to summer first...or something...hmmm

hmmm i think there are a lot of parking around there... that cost money ofcourse... :bleh: im still not sure what ill do... if ill get there by myself...or go to summer first...or something...hmmm

If the parking costs money, I'll definitely be parking somewhere far away and walking. I refuse to pay for putting my vehicle somewhere. It's the very principle of the thing!:naughty:

So Summer's coming for sure? It'd be great to see her again!

If the parking costs money, I'll definitely be parking somewhere far away and walking. I refuse to pay for putting my vehicle somewhere. It's the very principle of the thing!:naughty:

So Summer's coming for sure? It'd be great to see her again!

yeah she said she will come :)

and yeah it cost money :thumbdown: