LA-ish MFC meetup - August 17, '08!

haha my mom was like,

wait til ur 18 and c if u still like him, but atm, u cant date him, hes too old and itd b illigal! lol

It's only illegal in the US, but in Europe and Canada, I'm legal :biggrin2:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o u so lucky! darn it.n well what if his brother is better looking? lol i will always love meeks tho

Well I doubt he could look any better than Mika, but I hear he's a cutie:wub2:

Well I doubt he could look any better than Mika, but I hear he's a cutie:wub2:

haha

now im trying to imagine him

i was daydreaming in the car, and my friends and i were randomly in london, and we bumped into mika and all his fam. and i couldnt take his eyes off his brother nor could he take his off me, and idk, we hooked up, and i was oblivious to the fact i was getting my pic w/ mika and his autograph. so i figured he is who i plan on marrying if i dnt have a chance w/ mika, lol

haha

now im trying to imagine him

i was daydreaming in the car, and my friends and i were randomly in london, and we bumped into mika and all his fam. and i couldnt take his eyes off his brother nor could he take his off me, and idk, we hooked up, and i was oblivious to the fact i was getting my pic w/ mika and his autograph. so i figured he is who i plan on marrying if i dnt have a chance w/ mika, lol

hahahahah :lol3:

Well good luck with that. :bleh: You are competing against all of MFC haha

if i tell u, i have to kill you

so here it goes. i tell everyone that mika is married, and i hypmotise them, so they believe it! ha! lol :P

now, i am sad to say, u have to leave us at this very moment XD

:blink:

*is lost*

haha

haha

it was pretty lame, but i didnt know what to say, lol. so i just typed

so whats new w/ u?

hehe:naughty:

Nothing much....nothing's ever new with me. I always just say what's new with Mika, because that sort of relates to what's new with me and then people get mad :naughty:

hehe:naughty:

Nothing much....nothing's ever new with me. I always just say what's new with Mika, because that sort of relates to what's new with me and then people get mad :naughty:

hahaha same here

i think my mom is excepting my obsession a little bit more, lol. she likes mika too, but she thinks im crazy! lol

hahaha same here

i think my mom is excepting my obsession a little bit more, lol. she likes mika too, but she thinks im crazy! lol

My mom used to like him, but I made her sick of him:blush-anim-cl:

haha, lol

she talks mika with me now! little by little!!

aww cool :-)

My mom will occasionally ask "What's new with Mika?" but I think she just asks that to strike up a conversation with me haha...sad.:naughty:

aww cool :-)

My mom will occasionally ask "What's new with Mika?" but I think she just asks that to strike up a conversation with me haha...sad.:naughty:

awww

well i was like, "alyssa (my friend) wants me to be a lollipop girl with her, by sending in an application to b one!" lol shes like "that would b so cool, you should totally do that!" and i was like "im not skinny enough, im not size 0! lol

awww

well i was like, "alyssa (my friend) wants me to be a lollipop girl with her, by sending in an application to b one!" lol shes like "that would b so cool, you should totally do that!" and i was like "im not skinny enough, im not size 0! lol

Aww how cute :naughty:

Lollipop Girls don't have to be stick-thin skinny....well, I think haha. If that's the case then there goes my dream:naughty:

Me too and I fail:thumbdown::naughty:

I was like "I'm gonna go swimming everyday!"

Pft. I've only gone twice all summer :lol3:

well im on a swim team so i normally swim everyday, but we had 3 weeks off bcuz it was too smokey, and this is or last week

i was also gonna go running when my ankles heeled, but i couldnt go outside, once again due to the smoke, and i want to do year round swimming, but i cant bcuz im doing soccer and golf team w/ my friend (alyssa)

well im on a swim team so i normally swim everyday, but we had 3 weeks off bcuz it was too smokey, and this is or last week

i was also gonna go running when my ankles heeled, but i couldnt go outside, once again due to the smoke, and i want to do year round swimming, but i cant bcuz im doing soccer and golf team w/ my friend (alyssa)

well at least you have an excuse :naughty:

haha, i was starting to lose some weight too, but sitting on my butt all day ruined that! lol

I don't think I'm really gaining or losing weight. I don't eat much...I haven't had much of an appetite lately :blink:

I don't think I'm really gaining or losing weight. I don't eat much...I haven't had much of an appetite lately :blink:

same here

but my mom thinks i doing it on purpose, and im not, so she thinks im gonna have an eating disorder when i order small portions. its kindof crazy. idk why shes freaking out over me not being hungry 24/7

same here

but my mom thinks i doing it on purpose, and im not, so she thinks im gonna have an eating disorder when i order small portions. its kindof crazy. idk why shes freaking out over me not being hungry 24/7

she's just being a mother :naughty: