Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wonder if that was a calculated move to take it off or it was an in the moment decision?

Did he remove it every time after that? wonder if that was calculated or because of the crowd reaction?

Whatever the reason, uh thanks! :wub2:

*sneaks in*

Did I hear NAKED? :roftl:

Sorry, can't help you with that.

2000287816385735890_rs.jpg

:shocked: when i saw this picture i actually said "phwoar!" outloud :blush-anim-cl: and this is gonna sound bizarre, and i apologise to mika right now, but he has the right amount of armpit hair. :blush-anim-cl:

:fisch:

:shocked: when i saw this picture i actually said "phwoar!" outloud :blush-anim-cl: and this is gonna sound bizarre, and i apologise to mika right now, but he has the right amount of armpit hair. :blush-anim-cl:

Soo now I laughed out loud because of your comment! :lmfao:

But you're right, even his armpit is perfect! :wub2:

:bleh:

Not bald - or a bush!!! Just right!! :thumb_yello::naughty:

:lmao: That really made me chuckle. But I agree, definitely good amount of armpit hair :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

We have truly gone mad know...talking about his armpit hair...hahaha

Wouldn't it be hilarious to find out he trims it...like some men do with their moustaches?!?

I'm so glad I was there to witness that historical moment:naughty:

All I was thinking was "MFC is gonna freak when I tell them!" :lmfao:

And we did!!!! :drool::roftl:

Yeah, I suppose we did!:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Not bald - or a bush!!! Just right!! :thumb_yello:

:lmao:

It's a while since I popped into Mikagasmics but nice to see the banter is still top notch :naughty: