• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow again :mf_lustslow:

thanks!

yes thank you, you just saved me a step haha!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sexy!

and the chain!!!!!

and he's wet and his hair is wet!

*FAINTS*

No problem :das:

She's so pretty!!!

You act as if that's surprising :naughty:

Haven't you realized the whole Penniman family are gorgeous?

xcw6l1.png=D wow

o05e13.jpgmika and allegra

rscvae.jpg

THE FIRST PIC I STARED AT FOR A MINIMUM OF 10 MINS AND IT MADE ME DO SOMETHING I HAVENT DONE FOR FOUR MONTHS... CHANGE MY SCREEN SAVER FROM THE PIC I TOOK AT THE TERMINAL 5 GIG!!!!! NOW I FEEL GUILTY:naughty::blush-anim-cl: BUT IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

mika also looks like this really hot spanish kid from my camp lol i just realized it lol

and the last two are soooooooooooooo adorable i looove those pics with his family! they are soooo sweet!

You act as if that's surprising :naughty:

Haven't you realized the whole Penniman family are gorgeous?

Hehehe---Nah, nah...not surprised at all in fact. Just thought I had to post it. You are right the Penniman clan has some very good genes, that's for sure.

Hehehe---Nah, nah...not surprised at all in fact. Just thought I had to post it. You are right the Penniman clan has some very good genes, that's for sure.

I wish I had some Penniman blood in me :naughty:

Darklight I love your screencaps :wub2:

why thank you :punk:

here's some more just for you (well everyone else can see them of course but I wasn't gonna post anymore tonight but I shall for you as you liked the others)

hope you like these too

PDVD_1474.jpg

PDVD_1891.jpg

I absolutely LOVE this smiley one don't you?? :wub2: his smile just makes me melt & go all gooey inside mmm that reminds me of my hot Mika chicken dream I had last night :wink2:)

PDVD_1907.jpg

(That wasn't supposed to sound naughty or anything -- just clearing that up :naughty:)

Oh, I know what you meant the first time, don't worry. But I think if I had some Penniman DNA in me I would be one good looking girl.

I love them :wub2:

A hot Mika chicken dream? :shocked::das:

yeah I dreamt that we (mika & I) were laying on my floor in my bedroom & we had our arms round each other & were looking into each others eyes & both of us got all hot & worked up & started to kiss very very passionately for ages & ages then we had lots of hot steamy :chkn: it felt so real the dream though that's what was so amazing when i woke up I felt all tingly all over & had a big smile on my face :wink2::wub2: