Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*waves back at lovely friend*

Haaay Anouk! :huglove: I missed you!

You've got a fever??! :blinksad: Antibiotics!!! smiley_superman2.gif

mika16oz0.png

Missed you too dear :tears:

In fact I feel quite bad.... not a real fever, but temp is too high, that's for sure. Lungs are protesting again and I'm getting really sick of it all:thumbdown:

But your ab works great, it makes me feeling better immediately:thumb_yello:

mika208.jpg

*waves to her friends at MFC*

Hello girls!

How are you??

Was going to bed, fever again, but cannot do that without a pitstop overhere. Just wanted to say hi and of course I need some of your amazing antibiotics:wub2:

Mika307.jpg

f_kachingaaaam_ecac63e.jpg

Hi Anouk *waves back*

Hi iadoremika

Hi José

:bye:

20a.jpg

In fact I feel quite bad.... not a real fever, but temp is too high, that's for sure. Lungs are protesting again and I'm getting really sick of it all:thumbdown

mika208.jpg

:tears: Awww I hate to hear this! I was hoping you would feel better! :thumbdown:

*tries to make the post a bit positive*

062fc5bb.jpg

c44fc989.jpg

In fact I feel quite bad.... not a real fever, but temp is too high, that's for sure. Lungs are protesting again and I'm getting really sick of it all:thumbdown:

mika208.jpg

Sorry to hear that you're feeling bad again. *rubs Anouks back like her mother would do*

But I'm happy that we can make you feel a little better for a while.

189.jpg

Sorry to hear that you're feeling bad again. *rubs Anouks back like her mother would do*

But I'm happy that we can make you feel a little better for a while.

189.jpg

Awww thanks :wub2:

Seriously, this place is great! You'll forget a lot when you're sharing some feelings with others overhere....Sitting in front of the tv makes me feeling :boxed:, talking to you here gives for sure some distraction. And in the meantime everything that needs to be done, like sending my digi-d to my accountant and paying a bill that really NEEDS to be payed....But there will be another day for that tomorrow. In stead of that I've fixed some privileges for Werchter. That's most important for me:naughty:

image01.jpg

914vf3.jpg

OMG! That picture is amazing! :wub2:

*waves to her friends at MFC*

Hello girls!

How are you??

Was going to bed, fever again, but cannot do that without a pitstop overhere. Just wanted to say hi and of course I need some of your amazing antibiotics:wub2:

Hello! I'm fine.. I guess.

I'm sorry too hear that you're having fever again! :sad:

But we will give some :chkn: -pictures too make you feel better! :wink2:

Seriously, this place is great! You'll forget a lot when you're sharing some feelings with others overhere....Sitting in front of the tv makes me feeling :boxed, talking to you here gives for sure some distraction. And in the meantime everything that needs to be done, like sending my digi-d to my accountant and paying a bill that really NEEDS to be payed....But there will be another day for that tomorrow. In stead of that I've fixed some privileges for Werchter. That's most important for me:naughty:

image01.jpg

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: what ..? Que?? .. What did you say??? :mf_lustslow:

oh noes...! :stretcher:

Seriously, this place is great! You'll forget a lot when you're sharing some feelings with others overhere....Sitting in front of the tv makes me feeling :boxed:, talking to you here gives for sure some distraction. And in the meantime everything that needs to be done, like sending my digi-d to my accountant and paying a bill that really NEEDS to be payed....But there will be another day for that tomorrow. In stead of that I've fixed some privileges for Werchter. That's most important for me:naughty:

image01.jpg

:wheelchair: ?

9vfu5t.jpg

Do we have to make a new thread already, or do we have to go on (just like the Dutch thread)???

Well, I asked dcdeb about closing a thread and she said that it doesn't really affect anything and to continue:wink2:

And yes, I am a "jeanslover" for sure!!!

Well, I asked dcdeb about closing a thread and she said that it doesn't really affect anything and to continue:wink2:

And yes, I am a "jeanslover" for sure!!!

Ok, thanks! :thumb_yello: I already thought so, because of the new server!

368351189_8d64e4bc85.jpg

:wheelchair: ?

9vfu5t.jpg

:naughty: Yes. I've fixed a lot but it's easier to say it in dutch so sorry for the non-dutchies:wink2:

Kan daar ook een rolstoel huren, hoef ik niet met een eigen ding te gaan zeulen. Ze kunnen overdag mn vernevelaar opladen en bij zich houden. Mag mn medicatie gewoon meenemen omdat de ingangscontrole voor 'mindervaliden' minder streng is, dat betekent dat ik gewoon zonder gezeik mn morfine mee kan nemen. Verder regelt hij ene parkeerplaats vlakbij de ingang en maak ik gebruik van de ingangen voor mindervaliden. Al met al veel beter:thumb_yello:

Back on topic

Those arms.....:wub2:

12.jpg