Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:naughty: Yes. I've fixed a lot but it's easier to say it in dutch so sorry for the non-dutchies:wink2:

Kan daar ook een rolstoel huren, hoef ik niet met een eigen ding te gaan zeulen. Ze kunnen overdag mn vernevelaar opladen en bij zich houden. Mag mn medicatie gewoon meenemen omdat de ingangscontrole voor 'mindervaliden' minder streng is, dat betekent dat ik gewoon zonder gezeik mn morfine mee kan nemen. Verder regelt hij ene parkeerplaats vlakbij de ingang en maak ik gebruik van de ingangen voor mindervaliden. Al met al veel beter:thumb_yello:

Oooh woww wat goed!! :thumb_yello: Die Belgen zijn erg behulpzaam! :naughty: Goed bezig!!

3101.jpg

:naughty: Yes. I've fixed a lot but it's easier to say it in dutch so sorry for the non-dutchies:wink2:

Kan daar ook een rolstoel huren, hoef ik niet met een eigen ding te gaan zeulen. Ze kunnen overdag mn vernevelaar opladen en bij zich houden. Mag mn medicatie gewoon meenemen omdat de ingangscontrole voor 'mindervaliden' minder streng is, dat betekent dat ik gewoon zonder gezeik mn morfine mee kan nemen. Verder regelt hij ene parkeerplaats vlakbij de ingang en maak ik gebruik van de ingangen voor mindervaliden. Al met al veel beter:thumb_yello:

Back on topic

Those arms.....:wub2:

12.jpg

Okay, nice arrangement :thumb_yello:

Fantastisch dat je het toch hebt gedaan, joh. Ik weet zeker dat je er geen spijt van zult hebben. Goed geregeld ook met je medicijnen. Hele zorg minder zo.

About the arms:

208a.jpg

Back on topic

Those arms.....:wub2:

12.jpg

Oooh yes :wub2: and he has beautiful fingers,don't you think..? You know that pic when he's playing the piano,it's black n' white,and just Mika's hands are photographed? I'm like :drool: when I see it :naughty:

Okay, nice arrangement :thumb_yello:

Fantastisch dat je het toch hebt gedaan, joh. Ik weet zeker dat je er geen spijt van zult hebben. Goed geregeld ook met je medicijnen. Hele zorg minder zo.

About the arms:

208a.jpg

Thanks, that one was lost :tears:

Glad to have it safely back into my folder again:wub2:

l_a2b7c96889848904309af1923f24778a.jpg

Oooh yes :wub2: and he has beautiful fingers,don't you think..? You know that pic when he's playing the piano,it's black n' white,and just Mika's hands are photographed? I'm like :drool: when I see it :naughty:

Yes I conmpletely know what you mean....imagine the magical touch of that fingers:naughty::wub2:

Imagine those arms around you...Or better not, you might faint doing that:mf_lustslow:

hisaaaaaarmwm4.jpg

Thanks, that one was lost :tears:

Glad to have it safely back into my folder again:wub2:

l_a2b7c96889848904309af1923f24778a.jpg

Anouk - are you going in your :old: to Amsterdam? I am too - I had

to get special tickets for myself and my carer!!! :punk::punk:

Oooh some girls are in love here, I assume! :naughty:

l_cd9a10f8daf8fbff3e76a9e98a202977.jpg

Ohh I sure am!! In a roundabout way if you get what I mean?? who couldn't just LOVE Mika??? come on he's an amazing guy & so goddamn sexy too :wub2: (yeah I know I just HAD to use THAT smiley lol) if you had £1 for everytime that smiley is used you'd be a millionaire in 10 minutes or less right!!! lol :naughty::roftl:

Love the pic btw :wub2:

Anouk - are you going in your :old: to Amsterdam? I am too - I had

to get special tickets for myself and my carer!!! :punk::punk:

Hi!!

Don't know it yet. I'm going to Werchter, and there I'll use a wheelchair. It's too much when being stupid and don't using it....Like always.... If I won't I might not be able to see him in Amsterdam. But I haven't got the right tickets for that. I've bought normal tickets so I don't know if I can change that......Maybe I must try to do that..... It's going to be crowded again, and I AM ill, my condition IS very bad. So maybe I'll try to change it, hope that it's possible t do so:blink:

You mean this one?

29apr30.jpg

He really has nice hands. Like the bracelet too.

How about this:

156983128_89c2da86a4_o.jpg

I think it's cute.

You mean this one?

29apr30.jpg

He really has nice hands. Like the bracelet too.

How about this:

156983128_89c2da86a4_o.jpg

I think it's cute.

It's cute???

It's damn gorgeous!!! Those hands can do so much :das:

WHY is he so perfect??? Again, he should be made illegal, for being too perfect and driving us all totally mad insane and crazy here:thumbdown:

mika-23.jpg

Ohh I sure am!! In a roundabout way if you get what I mean?? who couldn't just LOVE Mika??? come on he's an amazing guy & so goddamn sexy too :wub2: (yeah I know I just HAD to use THAT smiley lol) if you had £1 for everytime that smiley is used you'd be a millionaire in 10 minutes or less right!!! lol :naughty::roftl:

Love the pic btw :wub2:

I LOVE him of course, but I'm not in love with him! :mf_rosetinted:

I adore him! :naughty:

106copy.jpg

Hi!!

Don't know it yet. I'm going to Werchter, and there I'll use a wheelchair. It's too much when being stupid and don't using it....Like always.... If I won't I might not be able to see him in Amsterdam. But I haven't got the right tickets for that. I've bought normal tickets so I don't know if I can change that......Maybe I must try to do that..... It's going to be crowded again, and I AM ill, my condition IS very bad. So maybe I'll try to change it, hope that it's possible t do so:blink:

You should phone and try to get the other tickets as soon as possible!! :shocked:

I don't like using my :old: either - but its the only way I would be able to

see Mika, so, for him I put up with it!! :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I LOVE him of course, but I'm not in love with him! :mf_rosetinted:

I adore him! :naughty:

106copy.jpg

Same here, but you know the problem: He's in love with US:mf_rosetinted:

He keeps on stalking us. Everywhere we are, he's there too. Look what I mean; we're talking about our days and stuff and look who's there...?

juillet.jpg

mikachair.jpg

slide12.jpg