• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:yay:

Good, I was bored before you came..

100_1485.jpg

Hmmm...doesn't seem like people are very active on here right?

By the way, that photo is gorgeous. The lighting is really interesting and having Mika on the far right follows the "rule of thirds" quite well.

Hmmm...doesn't seem like people are very active on here right?

By the way, that photo is gorgeous. The lighting is really interesting and having Mika on the far right follows the "rule of thirds" quite well.

No, and that's a shame.. :huh:

Thanks (I took that picture)! :huglove:

No, and that's a shame.. :huh:

Thanks (I took that picture)! :huglove:

Did you really? That is an amazing photo for sure. Great work!!! My Media Studies techer would be impressed with you.

I didn't take this one but I think it's...great, how his shirt's not buttoned up all the way:roftl:

C_71_article_233911_image_list_image_list_item_90_image.jpg

Did you really? That is an amazing photo for sure. Great work!!! My Media Studies techer would be impressed with you.

I didn't take this one but I think it's...great, how his shirt's not buttoned up all the way:roftl:

Thanks again! Mabye I should sell it too slome magazine.. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: Just kiding..

He looks funny on that picture! In a cute way of course! :wub2:

Thanks again! Mabye I should sell it too slome magazine.. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: Just kiding..

He looks funny on that picture! In a cute way of course! :wub2:

No problemo.

I like this one as well. Mika's sexy pants and Mikey's sexy guitar. What's not to love?

mika_032607_04-thumb.jpg

ohh I like that pic!! is it just me or does he slightly remind you of a young Michael jackson in that pic? he does me a little, it's the hair jacket that does it

ohh I like that pic!! is it just me or does he slightly remind you of a young Michael jackson in that pic? he does me a little, it's the hair jacket that does it

Omg, you're right! :shocked:

That one is as well:blush-anim-cl:

And this one!

nqblnk.jpg

:wub2: