Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohh It IS a very gorgeous pic isn't it!!

it's interesting to know we now both have the same Mika wallpaper :punk:

Makes me smile for sure (smilegasmic hehe)

Damn...it's not my wallpaper anymore. Right now it's the artwork from LICM but the wheels and gears type thing. You know where the CD is right, when you take it out and what's underneath, right? Well...that's my wallpaper right now.

here's some more lovely mikagasmic pics

that I like :mf_lustslow:

7f181c6c-60fb-4b4a-bddc-785540eba1e.jpg

6nu0oeg.jpg ( I know a lot of people seem to love this one & I can see why!!) wouldn't you just LOVE to lie there beside him & just hug him & look into his eyes!! I know I sure would

72s5d1u-1.jpg

PDVD_1881.jpg

(I love this one he looks so sexy & seductive doesn't he!!) *swoons*

and here below is an absolute favourite of mine (it's the eyes that do it for me) may I say :chkn: alert!!!

PDVD_2140.jpg

no not just that but:chkn: also! but kissing to start with I'm no 'easy' girl you know I'll start with just kissing then we (meanining Mika & I) can progress to :chkn: after a little fun kissing :wink2:

lol too true..kissing him would be lovely. *sigh*

indeed it would!!

I can just imagine how passionate & tender a kisser he'd be (partly 'cause of the dream I had not long back ohh err) I reckon he'd definately be as tender & passionate a kisser as he was in my dream, all gentle & intense

ohh I'm off on one now look what you've gotten me started on lol:wink2::roftl:

indeed it would!!

I can just imagine how passionate & tender a kisser he'd be (partly 'cause of the dream I had not long back ohh err) I reckon he'd definately be as tender & passionate a kisser as he was in my dream, all gentle & intense

ohh I'm off on one now look what you've gotten me started on lol:wink2::roftl:

ahaha! I would love for it to be rough. he seems so gentle most of the time..it would be amazing for him to just become this beast :P

kinky.

yeah actually it'd be nice to have a bit of both

slow, tender & gentle to start with & then intense & rough & passionate & deep :wink2::wink2: now THAT would be very sexy indeed!!!!!

ohh yes!

meep. Now I am getting all worked up :naughty:

you're not the only one!! me more so as I've just witnessed hot sexy mika chicken on the tv (they just showed the relax video, the live version) & I was like ohhh Mika chicken :wink2::roftl:

what?!

see they never show Mika here in the US...Imma have to get my candies off line...mwhahaha...

hahah you have rare conversations!! but who doesn't do everything with him!!!

I accept that are more that 101 things that I would do it to him hahah :roftl:

lol, I THINK I would LOVE to do a bunch of random...'things' with him..but honestly if he just walked up to me and said "Hey lets you and me go :chkn:" I would probably slap him right upside the head..(to feel the curls of course.)

God knows where he has been..plus I like chicken to mean a bit more than just some good ol' kicks.

Aww it's such a shame they don't show him in the us (not fair on you mika lovers who live there)

well to try & make up for it here's a few lovely

Mika Pics for you

hope they compensate for the lack of him on your tv a little

PDVD_1907.jpg

PDVD_1911.jpg

PDVD_1912.jpg

PDVD_2101.jpg

PDVD_255.jpg

lol, I THINK I would LOVE to do a bunch of random...'things' with him..but honestly if he just walked up to me and said "Hey lets you and me go :chkn:" I would probably slap him right upside the head..(to feel the curls of course.)

God knows where he has been..plus I like chicken to mean a bit more than just some good ol' kicks.

oh yeah me too i'd prefer it to be meaningful rather than chicken for chickens sake if you get what i mean!!