Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

Mmmm.. :chkn:

Yeah, that's very nice isn't it, after reading another certain thread....

Got some more (of course...that's the reason I bought an extern harddisk, to save all those extremely nice pictures:naughty:)

I need this one again

dusseldorf.jpg

l_84a40bff8568c03865218b9d066a8f-1.jpg

DSCF2753.jpg

mika3-2.jpg

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, that's very nice isn't it, after reading another certain thread....

Got some more (of course...that's the reason I bought an extern harddisk, to save all those extremely nice pictures:naughty:)

I need this one again

dusseldorf.jpg

l_84a40bff8568c03865218b9d066a8f-1.jpg

DSCF2753.jpg

mika3-2.jpg

All of them are :chkn: !!

Btw, how are you today?

All of them are :chkn: !!

Btw, how are you today?

And we love :chkn:, don't we? :naughty:

I'm okay. Fever is lower but still there. Had two busy days and that was too much. The result is more pain, and again pain in my left lung too. Think I've got a small pulmonary bleeding again, they hurt. But metally those days were just what I needed. Went to the zoo with my mum and had a wedding yesterday and today my best friend came over to see me and she also brought some new gerbils (pets, I don't know if you know them...) with her. We had a great time, and then it's worth the pain:wink2:

IMG_1953.jpg

7-1.jpg[/img]

:naughty:

And we love :chkn:, don't we? :naughty:

I'm okay. Fever is lower but still there. Had two busy days and that was too much. The result is more pain, and again pain in my left lung too. Think I've got a small pulmonary bleeding again, they hurt. But metally those days were just what I needed. Went to the zoo with my mum and had a wedding yesterday and today my best friend came over to see me and she also brought some new gerbils (pets, I don't know if you know them...) with her. We had a great time, and then it's worth the pain:wink2:

IMG_1953.jpg

Of course!! :chkn: for everyone!!

Glad you feel a little better! :huglove:(Everyone needs a hug now and then!)

But still.. I wish I could feel your pain. Just too understand exactly what you're goint through! :tears:

Hi Chantelle! :) Thanks for the big screencaps! Love them! and for yr link! :wub2::mf_lustslow:

you're very welcome

& thanks for the add on myspace :thumb_yello:

I'm adding more screencaps to my mikagasmic photo album (I have loads on my computer & I'm keeping them at the size they were when I took them) a lot of them (the huge majority) I took ages ago myself but one or two are what I found online that other people took.

101ky3.jpg

85ypsf6-2.jpg

33.jpg

Crotch shot:roftl:

you just had to say that didn't you lol dirty minded thing lmao :roftl:

(shh I'd say that too myself though so I needn't talk hahaha)

9april6.jpg

8april14.png

6-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

_42981443_japan_mika_getty.jpg

edited:

be prepared for HUGE Mika pics (screenshots) i'm just uploading some & shall post them in a few mins (mops at the ready) to mop up the drool of course ; )