Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah I dreamt that we (mika & I) were laying on my floor in my bedroom & we had our arms round each other & were looking into each others eyes & both of us got all hot & worked up & started to kiss very very passionately for ages & ages then we had lots of hot steamy :chkn: it felt so real the dream though that's what was so amazing when i woke up I felt all tingly all over & had a big smile on my face :wink2::wub2:

Wow, what a shame that you had to get up, ohhh Mr. Sandman, send me a dream............

Wow, what a shame that you had to get up, ohhh Mr. Sandman, send me a dream............

mm indeed it was a gorgeous dream & put a very much needed smile on my face (I've been very miserable & heartbroken for the past 8 months :thumbdown:) I hope I have another hot chicken dream tonight

wishing you all hot chickeny Mika dreams

night toodles I'm off for a bath (sadly not with mika) watch a dvd then bed as it's now 3:40 am

see you all tomorrow:punk:

yeah I dreamt that we (mika & I) were laying on my floor in my bedroom & we had our arms round each other & were looking into each others eyes & both of us got all hot & worked up & started to kiss very very passionately for ages & ages then we had lots of hot steamy :chkn: it felt so real the dream though that's what was so amazing when i woke up I felt all tingly all over & had a big smile on my face :wink2::wub2:

Haha ok! Nice dream :das::naughty:

I don't think I can get it because the last time I tried to watch it, I believe it was removed.

But I found this.

it was removed, sadly, something about term violation. I love that video too because of how fast he picks up on the German language too...amazing.

I am introducing my friend to Mika..mwahahhaha.

love20today.jpg

i tried to zoom in it's not clear but not bad either :bleh:

band-1.jpg

I just fell in love with that picture :wub2:

Cherisse's shirt says it all, DANG!

hahahah

Hahaha, you made me laugh!!

awww..

=D wow

o05e13.jpgmika and allegra

haha!

Awwww, what a sweetiesss!!