Posted Images

Sounds nasty :boxed

Need some other medication?

2007-10-24_Mika_img_1074.jpg

Thanks hun, you know just what I need!!

He's thinking of the hot girls in class

Correct!! That is the right answer:thumb_yello:

OUCH!!!! That is horrible - I hate it when they miss veins!! I have

very deep veins and they have trouble finding them!! Not nice.

How long is this drip up for?

I have had a port a cath because I used iv immunoglobulins twice a week and when they miss at least four times at every gift it gets quite painful!! So they gave me a PAC. But because of that damn immunodeficiency it got infected, they replaced it but that got infected too. They won't give me another one, it's too dangerous, so I am like a voodoo-doll when I am on iv's.... This is day 11, it's the 6th needle (and nr 7 is already at its place in my other hand...just in case this one stops too) and they used over 20 needles to get here. Hate those veins.... I'm absolutely not afraid of needles, but when they have to get me leaky every few days really sucks:thumbdown:

Could we study cosmetology as an elective?

IMG_0789.jpg

I think we should!! Great idea!

Not studying but maybe I should be doing homework...or maybe I can stay on the MFC...hehe

100_1834.jpg

I took that one...

You can study on our excercises, it's very interesting, a great study:thumb_yello:

Damnit, I should leave.... They'll be waking me up in about 5 hours.... Stupid but true.... I don't want to go :crybaby:

255b.jpg

Those group of photos are some of my favourites. My favourite out of those three (or four...or whatever I saw) was the one where he has the biggest smile on his face:mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I even had it on my birthday cake this year:

100_1266-1.jpg

100_0035-1.jpg

I ate his face...and it was delicious!!!

*stares*

make... love... not... :mf_lustslow:

255b.jpg

Yes, that's the spirit!!

Good luck with spamming Kaatje. I'm leaving....

I'll try to get some sleep. Don't ask how, with a venflon in my left hand AND my right elbow, two snoring old women (echt, zeehondencreche Pieterburen is niets vergeleken bij dit hier, het lijken wel zielige zeehondjes met pseudo-kroep ofzo) and all other annoying hospitalthings :thumbdown:

Night night all, see you very soon!!

It was fun doing homework together:mf_rosetinted:

Sweet dreams!

:huglove:

Those group of photos are some of my favourites. My favourite out of those three (or four...or whatever I saw) was the one where he has the biggest smile on his face:mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

100_1266-1.jpg

100_0035-1.jpg

Of course it was!! Ir must be the most delicious thing you've ever tasted:thumb_yello:

You can study on our excercises, it's very interesting, a great study:thumb_yello:

Damnit, I should leave.... They'll be waking me up in about 5 hours.... Stupid but true.... I don't want to go :crybaby:

Neither do I :tears: But the alarmclock will ring in another 5 hours :boxed:

Can't beat José anyway, she's still way ahead of me.

frankfurt-03.jpg

2004694468534070857_rs.jpg

14nhcvs.jpg

Just using all my 7 smilies/pics. Night night Anouk, and to everyone else!

100_1266-1.jpg

100_0035-1.jpg

Couldn't leave without posting it. :bye:

celebutopiamikacolmar14080707.jpg