Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ehehe my screen saver on my phone is of Mika AND I have started taking pictures from the computer on my phone and now I have a Mika photobucket album....eh eh eh eh...

:punk:

That's the spirit! You know it's fun :naughty:

:punk:

That's the spirit! You know it's fun :naughty:

very much so! actually..I am making a point of playing my music really loud to have people ask "who is that?" and then I explain the glories of Mika!

lovely.

I see I missed some lessons, can I turn this in for extra credit in anatomy?

I do note the nekked-ness and the microphone!

hair-1.jpg

very much so! actually..I am making a point of playing my music really loud to have people ask "who is that?" and then I explain the glories of Mika!

lovely.

I see I missed some lessons, can I turn this in for extra credit in anatomy?

I do note the nekked-ness and the microphone!

hair-1.jpg

You go girl!!:punk: As your teacher, I am so glad to see that you're catching up to the lessons you've missed!! You're almost done with the study, but keep your concentration to the max!! In the meantime I'll have a look for some other excercises:thumb_yello:

BTW: Hi, how are you today??:bleh:

José, if you're gonna read this tomorrow: I'm trying to beat your post-count in this thread. :roftl:

Kaatje, we can beat Jose, let's go for it:naughty:

Can't beat José anyway, she's still way ahead of me.

:lmfao:

Sorry Kaatje

Congratulations Anouk, you are now perv #1 :naughty:

ehehe I am currently studying thighology.

lovely.

IMG_5177.jpg

AAwww can I join? I missed an important class yesterday, I need to catch up! And thighology is one of my favorite classes!

0bd0a05a.jpg

6701f980.jpg

:lmfao:

Sorry Kaatje

Congratulations Anouk, you are now perv #1 :naughty:

AAwww can I join? I missed an important class yesterday, I need to catch up! And thighology is one of my favorite classes!

0bd0a05a.jpg

6701f980.jpg

Jose!!! How are you my dear??

It wasn't my real purpose, but it was so boring here in hospital.... I think we should share the #1 perv-place, because you are a real pervie too:naughty:

Of course you can join, I was expecting that question. And now you've finished you're education, you've got plenty of time for a new study, isn't it??

Let me look for some excercises:wink2:

Jose!!! How are you my dear??

It wasn't my real purpose, but it was so boring here in hospital.... I think we should share the #1 perv-place, because you are a real pervie too:naughty:

Of course you can join, I was expecting that question. And now you've finished you're education, you've got plenty of time for a new study, isn't it??

Let me look for some excercises:wink2:

Noekie!! I'm fine! A little headache because of the lack of sleep (laat ik het daar maar op houden :bleh: ), but I'll manage if I stay here! :naughty: How are you today?

This is a great new study.. I was still looking for a new study but now I found one!! AWESOME! What title do I get when I graduate!?

Noekie!! I'm fine! A little headache because of the lack of sleep (laat ik het daar maar op houden :bleh: ), but I'll manage if I stay here! :naughty: How are you today?

This is a great new study.. I was still looking for a new study but now I found one!! AWESOME! What title do I get when I graduate!?

Great to hear from you, I was preparing to leave this place, but it won't work now you're here! I've missed you a lot yesterday and I'm glad that you're back:thumb_yello:

I've got no news from over here. Have to stay till Monday at least, and maybe longer. It depends on the advice of the microbiologist, but I know it's better. Imagine being so ill at Werchter:boxed:

When you graduate, you can call yourself Mika-Master, because it is a University-grade. But we're already Mika-Bachelors:naughty:

Ready for some new ones?

Great to hear from you, I was preparing to leave this place, but it won't work now you're here! I've missed you a lot yesterday and I'm glad that you're back:thumb_yello:

I've got no news from over here. Have to stay till Monday at least, and maybe longer. It depends on the advice of the microbiologist, but I know it's better. Imagine being so ill at Werchter:boxed:

When you graduate, you can call yourself Mika-Master, because it is a University-grade. But we're already Mika-Bachelors:naughty:

Ready for some new ones?

Aww I'll always miss this place! Eventhough I had an awesome night with diet coke, pizza, chubby bunny and The Big Lebowski (refers to LICM dvd at the tourbus :mf_rosetinted: ). Lol I see a connection with Mika in everything I do/buy/eat/watch at the moment... :naughty:

A-D-D-I-C-T-I-O-N

I wanna be a Mika-Master.. so what is this study called again? :taz:

N-E-W??

Aww I'll always miss this place! Eventhough I had an awesome night with diet coke, pizza, chubby bunny and The Big Lebowski (refers to LICM dvd at the tourbus :mf_rosetinted: ). Lol I see a connection with Mika in everything I do/buy/eat/watch at the moment... :naughty:

A-D-D-I-C-T-I-O-N

N-E-W??

Our stud hasn't got an official name yet. We've started our study last night, so we have to work really hard to get the papers okay, to get it official. When we all do our best we can do it, I'm sure:thumb_yello:

Here is your new excercise. Describe what you see on this picture. What kind of emotions do you get by looking at it?? (yes, a real though one, but you can do it without getting a ban:naughty:)

mmika5.jpg

A-D-D-I-C-T-I-O-N

N-E-W??

Sorry, I don't get that connection?

Please tell me!

I must have missed something!:blink:

Our stud hasn't got an official name yet. We've started our study last night, so we have to work really hard to get the papers okay, to get it official. When we all do our best we can do it, I'm sure:thumb_yello:

Here is your new excercise. Describe what you see on this picture. What kind of emotions do you get by looking at it?? (yes, a real though one, but you can do it without getting a ban:naughty:)

mmika5.jpg

*starts thinking of a name for the study*

Hmm the exporsure and the composition of the pic are great! The focus is on the mister himself... Which brings me to the next... Those buttons.. Normally if guys want to be sexeh they open the upper buttons.. but this man started with the lower buttons.

*raises hand* Why is that?