Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

Sorry, I don't get that connection?

Please tell me!

I must have missed something!:blink:

In the documantary (on LiveICM), when he's in the bus, he is saying they have only one DVD: the Big Lebowski!

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*starts thinking of a name for the study*

Hmm the exporsure and the composition of the pic are great! The focus is on the mister himself... Which brings me to the next... Those buttons.. Normally if guys want to be sexeh they open the upper buttons.. but this man started with the lower buttons.

*raises hand* Why is that?

*raises hand to answer* We are all at a lower level when he is on stage,

so he starts at the bottom for maximum effect!! :drool:

*starts thinking of a name for the study*

Hmm the exporsure and the composition of the pic are great! The focus is on the mister himself... Which brings me to the next... Those buttons.. Normally if guys want to be sexeh they open the upper buttons.. but this man started with the lower buttons.

*raises hand* Why is that?

Ahh, you're a philosophic person I see....

I think he does that to give his tummy some fresh air. He knows he's hot and when performing on stage there is no time or chance for him to take a cold shower. And it also has to do with the point of view from the audience.... When he opens the upper buttons, the audience can't see the effect as good as when he opens that lower buttons. When he does that, all those innocent girlies will get crazy when they see his sexeh tummy...

Take a good look at this, it's to relax your brain for a moment....Koko...:wub2:

mikakokobannermszt1.jpg

That is also a possibility. Let's ask our subject himself to answer this question.:naughty: He wants to drive us crazy, and himself included. He's such a perv:sneaky2:

In the documantary (on LiveICM), when he's in the bus, he is saying they have only one DVD: the Big Lebowski!

:thumb_yello:

Aha, okay, thanks!:blush-anim-cl:

Oh, don't forget he's a wizard, he knows how to make the magic happen!:kaf:

:naughty:

so he starts at the bottom for maximum effect!! :drool

Ahh, you're a philosophic person I see....

I think he does that to give his tummy some fresh air. He knows he's hot and when performing on stage there is no time or chance for him to take a cold shower. And it also has to do with the point of view from the audience.... When he opens the upper buttons, the audience can't see the effect as good as when he opens that lower buttons. When he does that, all those innocent girlies will get crazy when they see his sexeh tummy...

Take a good look at this, it's to relax your brain for a moment....Koko...:wub2:

mikakokobannermszt1.jpg

:lmfao:

Mwhaha you both gave kinda the same answer! :bleh:

I wanna experience this maximum effect for rizzle! :shocked: I want I want I waaaant!

Ooh those pics :mf_lustslow: not relaxing at all! :naughty:

Oh, don't forget he's a wizard, he knows how to make the magic happen!:kaf:

:naughty:

He is a MIGHTY fine wizard - because I am hundreds of miles away,

and he can work his magic from this distance!! :wub2:

Aha, okay, thanks!:blush-anim-cl:

It's just a 2 second thing on the documentary but I remembered it because The Big Lebowski is one of my favorite movies... :bleh:

093edefb.jpg

So, on what kinda drugs was he when he did this shoot?

Mwhaha you both gave kinda the same answer! :bleh:

I wanna experience this maximum effect for rizzle! :shocked: I want I want I waaaant!

Ooh those pics :mf_lustslow: not relaxing at all! :naughty:

It's almost July my dear...Don't worry we'll make it and at the third we'll be having our own party:naughty:

I'm kinda disturbing the rest-hour here. Those grannies are trying to sleep, but I won't let that happen. You make me laugh out loud. But they're snoring and farting (seriously, it smelled like I don't know what last night:boxed:) at night, so I get them back right now.

I am so hard working on my study, I must be proud to have such a good discipline. Doesn't matter that I switched the subject, no more society knowlede but Mikapicture knowledge. It's much more interesting:thumb_yello:

It's almost July my dear...Don't worry we'll make it and at the third we'll be having our own party:naughty:

I'm kinda disturbing the rest-hour here. Those grannies are trying to sleep, but I won't let that happen. You make me laugh out loud. But they're snoring and farting (seriously, it smelled like I don't know what last night:boxed:) at night, so I get them back right now.

I am so hard working on my study, I must be proud to have such a good discipline. Doesn't matter that I switched the subject, no more society knowlede but Mikapicture knowledge. It's much more interesting:thumb_yello:

It's almost July?

*thinks*

IT IS! It almost is JULY!!! Just one month and we're at Werchter!! :dance_man:

But ieieieieew that's a very ungasmic story! Snoring and farting old people?! :yikes: VERY disturbing...

Quick! bring some gasmic in tha house

234455cf.jpg

aaahhh phiew :wub2:

Then you may need to clean your rose-tinted specs then!! :wink2::roftl:

:tears: I am not a perv...:tears::naughty:

093edefb.jpg

So, on what kinda drugs was he when he did this shoot?

Maybe on Tobramycin.... I have a feeling I don't look great as well today, like my eyes are plopping out of my head. And it always starts when the Tobra is dripping in:thumbdown:

It's almost July?

*thinks*

IT IS! It almost is JULY!!! Just one month and we're at Werchter!! :dance_man:

But ieieieieew that's a very ungasmic story! Snoring and farting old people?! :yikes: VERY disturbing...

Quick! bring some gasmic in tha house

234455cf.jpg

aaahhh phiew :wub2:

It made that you didn't have to take a cold shower. I'm saving nature, you didn't need water. But thanks to bring me back on topic....

Edit: Vampire picture again :thumb_yello:

Damnit I've got a headache that won't stop... Need more than some PCM. Want Ibuprofen but they won't give it to me.... Can hardly stay awake, even with all those study excercises...:thumbdown::boxed:

:tears: I am not a perv...:tears::naughty:

Maybe on Tobramycin.... I have a feeling I don't look great as well today, like my eyes are plopping out of my head. And it always starts when the Tobra is dripping in:thumbdown:

Of course you're not a perv, cutiepie! :huglove:

Hmm you could be right.. Mika's eyes are plopping out in that pic too.. soo! Great observation!

Do you have an examine-the-butt-class?

It made that you didn't have to take a cold shower. I'm saving nature, you didn't need water. But thanks to bring me back on topic....

Edit: Vampire picture again :thumb_yello:

Damnit I've got a headache that won't stop... Need more than some PCM. Want Ibuprofen but they won't give it to me.... Can hardly stay awake, even with all those study excercises...:thumbdown::boxed:

hmm girl, if you need a rest you should take it!

This should keep you awake for a little moment..

513132f5.jpg

3bc61c9f.jpg

Of course you're not a perv, cutiepie! :huglove:

Hmm you could be right.. Mika's eyes are plopping out in that pic too.. soo! Great observation!

Do you have an examine-the-butt-class?

Awww thank you dear. It hurts that some people might think we're pervs....:crybaby:

No I was just about to start with the choreography lessons. Analyse the moves of this young man and tell me what's wrong with it (yes, there is something missing...but missing isn't quite a good word in this case.But you're not a perv too so you should know what I mean:mf_rosetinted:)

ea1b46a4cdfd.gif

Awww thank you dear. It hurts that some people might think we're pervs....:crybaby:

No I was just about to start with the choreography lessons. Analyse the moves of this young man and tell me what's wrong with it (yes, there is something missing...but missing isn't quite a good word in this case.But you're not a perv too so you should know what I mean:mf_rosetinted:)

ea1b46a4cdfd.gif

I was only joking :boxed:

I know you are studying the beauty in male form :huglove:

Hello girls how are you feeling today ?

159ju7.jpg

229.jpg

Hi Vanessa, you're joining our great study too?

Don't feel great at the moment but I have to say that your pictures make me forget the world around me for a while:thumb_yello:

hmm girl, if you need a rest you should take it!

This should keep you awake for a little moment..

513132f5.jpg

3bc61c9f.jpg

Yes it does!! Thanks a lot!!

Hiya :mf_lustslow: I'm :mf_lustslow: fine!

*back to earth*

And how are you?

Hi Vanessa, you're joining our great study too?

Don't feel great at the moment but I have to say that your pictures make me forget the world around me for a while:thumb_yello:

I'm great thank you !I just came from an exam !:wink2:

Yes of course !:thumb_yello:

Aww what happened to you ?I'm glad that my pics make you happy

520516109_b1edb6208f.jpg

l_3f5810.jpg

ea1b46a4cdfd.gif

Wooow :mf_lustslow: wish he would walk to me like that..

ooh erhm yeah of course, I don't know what you mean teacher, but he's missing a shirt, he could get a cold!

And I was missing this:

9df921d7fb1002859d99594aa0.gif

I was only joking :boxed

I know you are studying the beauty in male form :huglove:

Owww yes, so I don't have to worry?

I love studying, you know that:thumb_yello:

I'm great thank you !I just came from an exam !:wink2

Aww what happened to you ?I'm glad that my pics make you happy

520516109_b1edb6208f.jpg

l_3f5810.jpg

What kind of exam did you have?

I am in hospital again, you can read aboud it in the general chin wagging part:wink2:

I'm sorry girls but I have to go, bf is here:wub2:

I'll be back tonight, with more excercises for you, you're doing great:thumb_yello: