CaroLollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What kind of exam did you have?

I am in hospital again, you can read aboud it in the general chin wagging part:wink2:

I'm sorry girls but I have to go, bf is here:wub2:

I'll be back tonight, with more excercises for you, you're doing great:thumb_yello:

An oral one at English !:thumb_yello:

Ok I'm gonna read it :wink2:

Bye bye !See you later :wub2:

Just some cute ones...

Yo_Mika--large-msg-117717001142.jpg

4cdf52e5.jpg

99114998.jpg

Aww, he's so cute is this one:

c40b071b.jpg

Oooh I love these!:mf_lustslow: the last two are from the LICM DVD,aren't they?

You guys are amazing,thanks for the lovely pics!:thumb_yello:

Oooh I love these!:mf_lustslow: the last two are from the LICM DVD,aren't they?

You guys are amazing,thanks for the lovely pics!:thumb_yello

Yup, they're from tve DVD!

Some more of the DVD,

31515cdd.jpg

b7b3d097.jpg

71521aa0.jpg

4207b9fa.jpg

650d4185.jpg

64fc3e82.jpg

Everything is just perfect in this screencap! His hair, his smile, his clothes! :wub2:(oh yeah your music is awesome too Mika, of course.. :mf_rosetinted: )

I completely agree. Gorgeous screencap! Makes me want to grab my DVD and watch it all over again. :wub2:

Look who's back:mf_rosetinted:

Everything is just perfect in this screencap! His hair, his smile, his clothes! :wub2:(oh yeah your music is awesome too Mika, of course.. :mf_rosetinted: )

You are so right about that, and he looks just like my first bf.....He had a coat like that too, and those curls, and eyes....I miss him:tears: (But I do love Gerard very much, don't worry:wink2:) Jim was perfect, Mika is perfect (and Gerard is perfect too, even though he looks so different)

I completely agree. Gorgeous screencap! Makes me want to grab my DVD and watch it all over again. :wub2:

That's just what I'm doing those nights in hospital:thumb_yello: Can't get enough of it!!!

It makes me want to buy the DVD.. :boxed:

Buuuuuuy it! It's so worth it! Really! :wub2:

Look who's back:mf_rosetinted:

You are so right about that, and he looks just like my first bf.....He had a coat like that too, and those curls, and eyes....I miss him:tears: (But I do love Gerard very much, don't worry:wink2:) Jim was perfect, Mika is perfect (and Gerard is perfect too, even though he looks so different)

ANOUK! you're back! :mf_rosetinted: Did you had a good time with Gerard? I know what you mean! My bf doesn't look like me at all, but that doesn't matter at all!

I started collecting Mikagasmic VIDS, for a compilation.. :das:

ANOUK! you're back! :mf_rosetinted: Did you had a good time with Gerard? I know what you mean! My bf doesn't look like me at all, but that doesn't matter at all!

I started collecting Mikagasmic VIDS, for a compilation.. :das:

Yes yes I am back.... I missed you so much I send Gerard home:naughty: But my parents are here within half an hour so I'll be gone soon. But I'll be back again. Keeps me busy, leaving, coming, leaving, coming, leaving....:bleh:

Jim, my first bf could have been Mika's twinbrother, the only thing is that he was older. He was so gorgeous, and MINE:wub2: It sounds so strange to talk about Jim this way, as if Gerard is not the one for me, but that's not true, you'll understand that. It's already 9 years since Jim passed away, but I still miss him. First time I saw a picture of Mika it was like :shocked:JIM!!! Especially that part of the dvd gave me that feeling, it was as if I was watching Jim. Very confusing, but now I can handle it very good. I've been training, watched as much pictures as I could:naughty:

Have to go now, for dinner (no chicken tonight), but I'll be back (surprise surprise)!!

bce64e33.jpg

*looks like someone else is hungry too*

:bye:

I think he finds that an extremely tasty man on that picture. And he's right about that (even if it's not the best picture of him), don't you think?

Eet smakelijk, see you soon!!:huglove:

You better don't watch this vid around 1:15-1:22 then

:naughty:

gah. that song drives me absolutly insane.

in a really really chickeny sort of way.

:chkn: :chkn: :chkn: :chkn: :chkn: :chkn:

Mika has this distinct ability to make me think of Chicken like nobody else I have never met before.