• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome back Anouk! :)

We're of like mind on many issues. :mf_rosetinted:

Hi Marina!

I know that! Great minds think alike, isn't it??

Awwwww:wub2:

cap302.jpg

Jose, please tell your parents you're studying Humanology or something. Sounds interesting and important and it kinda suits what we're doing here. Studying and discussing about all parts of the human body and the emotions that goes along with looking at certain pictures....:thumb_yello:

You're almost a Master on the University of Humanology:punk:

Dani your killing me!

in a very nice way of course...

wow that big girl costume certainly goes up pretty far in the arse eh?

Told you before, that man is a perverted soul:thumbdown:

Awwwww:wub2:

cap302.jpg

Jose, please tell your parents you're studying Humanology or something. Sounds interesting and important and it kinda suits what we're doing here. Studying and discussing about all parts of the human body and the emotions that goes along with looking at certain pictures....:thumb_yello:

You're almost a Master on the University of Humanology:punk:

OMG! I think, and I'm really ashamed of saying this, I almost have an overdose.. really.. I don't know how to handle with these b-e-a-utiful pics anymore... guess I'm not so close of being a Master of the Humanology (:naughty:) after all... :tears:

I agree completely.

hehe I am raiding your album on photobucket and saving them to mine...mm...

:lmfao: be sure you visit Kaatje's photobucket too! :bleh: We're like the masters of "borrowing pics and save them in a PB-album" :naughty:

Told you before, that man is a perverted soul:thumbdown:

:)

that is absolutly great in my mind. hehe I am 18 years old and my chickeny thoughts are still raging...plus I would look damn good in that big girl costume.

Mika can sate me any time! :wink2:

:lmfao: be sure you visit Kaatje's photobucket too! :bleh: We're like the masters of "borrowing pics and save them in a PB-album" :naughty:

oh will do *save save save*

I am even taking them to my phone. wootlies. a traveling photoalbum of Mika!

OMG! I think, and I'm really ashamed of saying this, I almost have an overdose.. really.. I don't know how to handle with these b-e-a-utiful pics anymore... guess I'm not so close of being a Master of the Humanology (:naughty:) after all... :tears:

Time for innocence then

620.jpg

NO!!! DON'T GIVE UP!!

I had that feeling too, a few weeks ago, but I've been pushing myself to go on and now everything's allright with me, I love this study again. Believe me, I've been there and I know you'll make it:thumb_yello::huglove:

NO!!! DON'T GIVE UP!!

I had that feeling too, a few weeks ago, but I've been pushing myself to go on and now everything's allright with me, I love this study again. Believe me, I've been there and I know you'll make it:thumb_yello::huglove:

Besides, what better way to learn than to challenge yourself?

Time for innocence then

620.jpg

I like innocence too! :wub2:

39ffe33c.jpg

NO!!! DON'T GIVE UP!!

Aww thanks hun! it's really hard at this moment... I don't want to give up but I'm getting all lightheaded and such because of al these pics..

Besides, what better way to learn than to challenge yourself?

You're so damn right here!! Keep that in mind Jose, it may helpt you through the hardest time. Before you know you'll graduate:thumb_yello:

I like innocence too! :wub2:

39ffe33c.jpg

Aww thanks hun! it's really hard at this moment... I don't want to give up but I'm getting all lightheaded and such because of al these pics..

You can call on me, anytime! If there's something I can do for you please tell me. I'll try to help you in every way, I know it's hard but together we'll manage this:thumb_yello::huglove: