Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahh, I see I'm coming in at a great moment again:naughty: Interesting conversation going on....

It's like the Loch Ness Monster. People think they may have seen a few glimpses that prove its existence, but no one has any real, documented proof. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: Lets call it Nessie then, just like the monster....:naughty:

This is very true. It might be time to prove its existence on evidence base, so there will be no more doubt about it again.....

We've been talking and wondering about this subject for so long now, its time to get it clear:mf_rosetinted:

Ahh, I see I'm coming in at a great moment again:naughty: Interesting conversation going on....

:lmao: Lets call it Nessie then, just like the monster....:naughty:

This is very true. It might be time to prove its existence on evidence base, so there will be no more doubt about it again.....

We've been talking and wondering about this subject for so long now, its time to get it clear:mf_rosetinted:

Eeuuhm Nessie?? :lmfao:

Wow girls, what a great topic for the morning! I must say.. I doubt of the existence sometimes.. so bring int the evidence :mf_rosetinted:

oh btw

Haaay Anouk, how are you?! Had a good night with Mika? :bleh:

Eeuuhm Nessie?? :lmfao:

Wow girls, what a great topic for the morning! I must say.. I doubt of the existence sometimes.. so bring int the evidence :mf_rosetinted:

oh btw

Haaay Anouk, how are you?! Had a good night with Mika? :bleh:

Hi my dearest Jose!

Let me say something: the night was wonderful, AND I have got some evidence for the excistence of our dear Nessie :das:

God you guys crack me up... Nessie indeed....

Can't say I ever look there... much... :fisch:

I know my dear, you are such an innocent and sweet girl.... Don't blame those pervs here, they can't help being so naughty. I know you came just in to have another look at your study Humanology:thumb_yello:

Now you're cracking me up too. Just what I need, I was in tears but now I'm laughing again. Thank you :huglove:

Hi my dearest Jose!

Let me say something: the night was wonderful, AND I have got some evidence for the excistence of our dear Nessie :das:

Now you're cracking me up too. Just what I need, I was in tears but now I'm laughing again. Thank you :huglove:

You were in tears? :sad: I'm sorry you're having a tough time again! :huglove:

I WANT the evidence... show me Nessie!

You were in tears? :sad: I'm sorry you're having a tough time again! :huglove:

I WANT the evidence... show me Nessie!

Ja heb echt een kut-ochtend. Gezeik allom en ik heb het even helemaal gehad...

I can't put the evidence here on a public forum. He wants to keep his private life private as you know, so I''ll sent you an e-mail, is that okay for you?:naughty::roftl:

I'm going for a while now. Need some sleep, at least I won't feel the pain then. See you later dear :huglove:

Nessie is very elusive and only appears every leap year... so we've missed it already...

grrrr. damn it... :(

I've seen Nessie last night. He's alive, believe me:thumb_yello:

To stay on topic (not on the nessie-topic, but on the meaning of this thread) I'll post a picture

mika98.jpg

Ja heb echt een kut-ochtend. Gezeik allom en ik heb het even helemaal gehad...

I can't put the evidence here on a public forum. He wants to keep his private life private as you know, so I''ll sent you an e-mail, is that okay for you?:naughty::roftl:

I'm going for a while now. Need some sleep, at least I won't feel the pain then. See you later dear :huglove:

:roftl: Yeah, you send me an e-mail! Show me the candy eehhrm Nessie

Ik hoop dat je lekker slaapt!

See you soon! :huglove:

I'm gonna work in the garden!

Had some rest, I needed it badly but now I have to stay awake, otherwise I'll be studying the ceiling again tonight....

:roftl: Yeah, you send me an e-mail! Show me the candy eehhrm Nessie

Ik hoop dat je lekker slaapt!

See you soon! :huglove:

I'm gonna work in the garden!

Looking for some Nessie?:roftl::roftl:

You're brave; working in the garden with weather like this:blink:

The e-mail is on his way to your inbox:thumb_yello: Remember: Too much candies gonna rot your soul:mf_rosetinted:

Yes... I reiterate that... BUY HIS DVD... It's what got me Mikafied in the first place... I just liked his music before that... watched stupid documentary .... been here ever since... :crybaby:

Yes... I reiterate that... BUY HIS DVD... It's what got me Mikafied in the first place... I just liked his music before that... watched stupid documentary .... been here ever since... :crybaby:

And is not able to leave this place behind....

Girl, I know what you're talking about..... Once you're hooked, it will last forever. And I don't mind at all:wub2:

Have to post my avvie once more, that look in his eyes keeps me staring for hours:blush-anim-cl:

mika413.jpg

To me it's like he's looking straight through my soul :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Let me tell you; that's exactly what he IS doing:naughty: He can read all our innocent thoughts if you ask me, and is enjoying himself about that:blink::roftl:

Let me tell you; that's exactly what he IS doing:naughty: He can read all our innocent thoughts if you ask me, and is enjoying himself about that:blink::roftl:
.........and that's quite embarrassing..........:blush-anim-cl:

lol. He's definitely enjoying himself about my 'innocent' thoughts.. One problem.. when I see HIM they aren't innocent anymore :naughty:

You can say that indeed, I think he would be terrified if he'll ever sees me and then hearing my name... Just like WTF: That's one of that perverted naughty totally insane topposters in the mikagasmic thread:shocked:

Maybe I should temporary change my name if I'll ever meet him:naughty::roftl:

lol. He's definitely enjoying himself about my 'innocent' thoughts.. One problem.. when I see HIM they aren't innocent anymore :naughty:

That problem is well known for all posters here I guess:wink2:

You can say that indeed, I think he would be terrified if he'll ever sees me and then hearing my name... Just like WTF: That's one of that perverted naughty totally insane topposters in the mikagasmic thread:shocked:

Maybe I should temporary change my name if I'll ever meet him:naughty::roftl:

I guess I'll also have to.. :naughty:

That problem is well known for all posters here I guess:wink2:

I think so.. :roftl:

Weeeell...

It depends what you're thinking of...

Obviously, if you're thinking of him, as I do every fraction of a second :bleh:, well then I totally agree with you, very embarrassing indeed :blush-anim-cl: .

xXxXxXx

Girl, I know what you're talking about..... Once you're hooked, it will last forever. And I don't mind at all:wub2:

Have to post my avvie once more, that look in his eyes keeps me staring for hours:blush-anim-cl:

mika413.jpg

its absolutely impossible to leave this place. i dont mind too much. sometimes i take a vacation, lol. but i always come back!

OH! such a beautiful man! i love that pic!

mika413.jpg

:wub2:

:huglove:

I don't think I've ever seen that pic that big before... I love you now :thumb_yello:

Just so you know....

*Saved*

:bleh: