Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

you should make one with sharpie markers!! whip out the colors and go at it, and if he asks..well you get to represent all us pervs!!

swwe dreams are made of cheese? lol where did that come from.

btw that is possibly my favorite song he does..his dancing..yum.

ooh yeah "Perv Represent" :punk:

Sure.. no problem! :mf_rosetinted: *pokerface*

And "sweet dreams are made of cheese"... dunno where I got that from.. random website, I think!

SweetDreamsAre_Fullpic_1.gif:naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not to really tell you what to do, but i would be careful with all of this "nessie" stuff. mika had a problem with his fans a little while ago. people were becoming very disrespectful and calling out rude thins during his slow songs at his concerts. he also had other problems with respect a while ago. thats why uzzo died off.

at one point there was the "I Respect Mika" thread which grew very strong and i suspect there are still major advocates for it out there. we'v all settled down a bit but there are still some, like me, who take respecting mika very seriously.

im not trying to offent anyone or stop any fun, im just asking you to watch how far you g with some of these things. i know how easy it is to get carried away with anything mika realted.

im nottalking to just you JoseOle, but to anybody who will listen to me. again, im not trying to ruin the fun, by all means, please enjoy nessie :naughty:

just becareful as to where it all goes.

ah true. there is that fine line that is so easy to cross..but of course I know I respect Mika to the fullest, honestly I would never ever try to disrespect him outright. If you are thinking we are going to far by all means ask us to stop, or at least me, because I can't speak for anybody else, but I definetly do not want to jepordize Mika in any way.

btw what is uzzo?

Just checkin' :mf_rosetinted:

Image8.jpg

"Nessie? Are you allright my sweetiepie?":wub2:

Jose, look, another "who's hidden under that piano-picture"

We still don't know who or what it is, but it seems like Mika and it got a great time there:thumb_yello:

virgin67-1.jpg

Let's design it and wear it to Werchter or Amsterdam:mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah. I'm in! :naughty:

not to really tell you what to do, but i would be careful with all of this "nessie" stuff. mika had a problem with his fans a little while ago. people were becoming very disrespectful and calling out rude thins during his slow songs at his concerts. he also had other problems with respect a while ago. thats why uzzo died off.

at one point there was the "I Respect Mika" thread which grew very strong and i suspect there are still major advocates for it out there. we'v all settled down a bit but there are still some, like me, who take respecting mika very seriously.

im not trying to offent anyone or stop any fun, im just asking you to watch how far you g with some of these things. i know how easy it is to get carried away with anything mika realted.

im nottalking to just you JoseOle, but to anybody who will listen to me. again, im not trying to ruin the fun, by all means, please enjoy nessie :naughty:

Hmm yeah I wonder what kinda rude things were called during his songs? :blink:

I think it's just us having fun and we would never disrespect Mika in any way! But I think you'll understand... :thumb_yello:

We still don't know who or what it is, but it seems like Mika and it got a great time there:thumb_yello:

virgin67-1.jpg

I love that picture! :roftl::wub2:

virgin67-1.jpg

:lmfao:

Aww I wonder if it is always the same person/thing? As long as Mika is happy and has facial expressions like that, I'm happy (and much more)! :das::bleh:

174763751_5_xiot.jpg

ah true. there is that fine line that is so easy to cross..but of course I know I respect Mika to the fullest, honestly I would never ever try to disrespect him outright. If you are thinking we are going to far by all means ask us to stop, or at least me, because I can't speak for anybody else, but I definetly do not want to jepordize Mika in any way.

btw what is uzzo?

at the moment i think you guys are kinda ok. i do think you are approaching the line though. its just a small warning. i wont become part of it, but if you feel comfortable then please continue.

"uzzo" was the word for what "nessie" is now.

it went a little out of hand though because people started worshipping it to an extent and created a whole world around it.

it was like they had forgotten mika and all that mattered was "uzzo"

its funny to think about it now:roftl:

but it was getting scary before.

I think we are just having a little joke amongst ourselves today, tomorrow we will be probably talking about his eyelashes or his wrists or something.:thumb_yello:

btw what is uzzo?

I agree with you. I don't want to harm or be disrespectful, we're just having some stupid jokes out here. I know for sure everyone here respect Mika fully, we're just having some fun. I don't want to disrespect or hurt him, never. He is the reason I'm having a great time here on this forum, without him my world would be less colorful and far more boring...Mika rules and he made my world much brighter, so the last thing I would do is disrespect him, for me it's just a silly joke....

at the moment i think you guys are kinda ok. i do think you are approaching the line though. its just a small warning. i wont become part of it, but if you feel comfortable then please continue.

it went a little out of hand though because people started worshipping it to an extent and created a whole world around it.

ahh creepy. that is rather funny to think about, but this thread does move rather fast. I certainly hope it won't become an obsession, and perhaps free Nessie shirts are a little too far...but it is rather entertaining.

speaking of his eyelashes, they are so long and thick! I only get that kind of extension with mascara!

I think we are just having a little joke amongst ourselves today, tomorrow we will be probably talking about his eyelashes or his wrists or something.:thumb_yello:

Yes, this is all for our study Humanology! :naughty:

I agree with you. I don't want to harm or be disrespectful, we're just having some stupid jokes out here. I know for sure everyone here respect Mika fully, we're just having some fun. I don't want to disrespect or hurt him, never. He is the reason I'm having a great time here on this forum, without him my world would be less colorful and far more boring...Mika rules and he made my world much brighter, so the last thing I would do is disrespect him, for me it's just a silly joke....

same here, and thats kindof what this thread is about. just a nice respectful thread to look and comment on how Mikagasmic Mika is.

I think everyone on this thread has that level of maturity and respect otherwise we would not have made it this far without getting banned or shut down.

I love that picture! :roftl::wub2:

I love his hair so much on that one:wub2:

Or that beautiful eyes:blush-anim-cl:

0611cx6.jpg

Yes, that's the way it goes. We're just insane, can't help it....:boxed:

:bow: *Worships Anouk!* :mf_popeanim:

AGREES!

same here, and thats kindof what this thread is about. just a nice respectful thread to look and comment on how Mikagasmic Mika is.

I think everyone on this thread has that level of maturity and respect otherwise we would not have made it this far without getting banned or shut down.

You're saying what I tried to say :bow:

Can't think properly tonight I'm afraid:boxed:

I'd better post a pic

Mika-music-10.jpg

I think it's good of you to remind us there is a line not to cross, but I also think that this thread is only just a little knitty every now and then.

Most of the times it's more about joking around with eachother and trying to find pictures on a certain theme. Like pics with purple in it or a few nights ago it was pics with microphones for example.

I'm quite sure we will be discussing something else before the night is over. :thumb_yello: