Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not to really tell you what to do, but i would be careful with all of this "nessie" stuff. mika had a problem with his fans a little while ago. people were becoming very disrespectful and calling out rude thins during his slow songs at his concerts. he also had other problems with respect a while ago. thats why uzzo died off.

at one point there was the "I Respect Mika" thread which grew very strong and i suspect there are still major advocates for it out there. we'v all settled down a bit but there are still some, like me, who take respecting mika very seriously.

im not trying to offent anyone or stop any fun, im just asking you to watch how far you g with some of these things. i know how easy it is to get carried away with anything mika realted.

im nottalking to just you JoseOle, but to anybody who will listen to me. again, im not trying to ruin the fun, by all means, please enjoy nessie :naughty:

just becareful as to where it all goes.

Guys I am sorry I have to agree with this.

The I repect MIKA was about his sexuality if I remember right...I have been away for a while.

If Nessie is gonna be the topic of the night maybey keep it to Pm's :wink2:

just there are some VERY young members on here...altho you wouldn't think so till you see their age!...don't want the MODS closing the thread!

That's the problem we need a banner that says only enter if you are over 16!

Mmmm....an idea ????

Post more photos!!! I need photos!!! lol!

xxx

I have never really found sweating that attractive before..is that weird I am incredibly into how sweaty he is?

*twitches*

can he do no wrong!?

Of course he can do no wrong. Well unless he shaves his head bald or grows a LONG beard...but even then he could probably rock that look, rihgt?

I happen to like that :bleh:

de_hr_cms_servletCAEUFMD0.jpg

I like it...on him:das:

By the way...very nice photo.

yep. but its damn sexy.

*melts*

Hell yeah.

Mmmm....an idea ????

xxx

:naughty: Nice idea! Although I don't think it will work.. maybe peeps under 16 are just getting more curious! But it wouldn't harm, I guess! :naughty:

glastonsc2se1.jpg

I can post this again and again.. :wub2:

Guys I am sorry I have to agree with this.

The I repect MIKA was about his sexuality if I remember right...I have been away for a while.

If Nessie is gonna be the topic of the night maybey keep it to Pm's :wink2:

just there are some VERY young members on here...altho you wouldn't think so till you see their age!...don't want the MODS closing the thread!

Mmmm....an idea ????

xxx

should we do that, the banner thing? for the next Mikagasmic thread?

Well, I don't consider Nessie a topic subject, more as name for something that occasionally comes up.

but its just a simple name, just like chicken, for a part of him. Nothing more than a name. and no we definetly do not want this thread closed!

fileCA2WGNOV.jpg

CUTTEST EVER. IT MAKES ME GIGGLE!

Oh my goodness that is such an adorable photo. Deifnately makes me giggle as well.

Something tells me Mika would be good with kids. I don't know why...maybe his "big kid" personality or something. Am I the only one who thinks that?

Of course he can do no wrong. Well unless he shaves his head bald or grows a LONG beard...but even then he could probably rock that look, rihgt?

I've said it before: bald men are considered to be very sexy...

Oh my goodness that is such an adorable photo. Deifnately makes me giggle as well.

Something tells me Mika would be good with kids. I don't know why...maybe his "big kid" personality or something. Am I the only one who thinks that?

absolutely not. he would be the best dad ever!

09a_15_fatty_243x291.jpg

050407_mika_repetition06.jpg

n1366170276300324852351rv6.jpg

mikainblue.jpg

asiggy.jpg

tanandlean.jpg

You don't hear me make any comments about microphones any more :tears:

Teehee I feel very limited in my words now... I feel like a little kid who just got punished by it's teacher! Don't get me wrong.. I thinks it's good someone brought us back to "real" life!

04_mika.jpg

aaaaaaaa.jpg

Oooo I so want MIKA to draw me a picture but he never has any time to do anything for me now....MIKA PLEASE DRAW FOR MEEEEEEE!!!...he might be reading!

:roftl:

Yeah will mention the banner to the Mods then at least we are covered if parents come complaining!....I can be a genius when I am exhausted...only when I am tired tho as I am blonde! :naughty:

xxx

I've said it before: bald men are considered to be very sexy...

Well a bald Mika would be haha

absolutely not. he would be the best dad ever!

Okay good. Because I was thinking what an amazing dad, or how great he must be with kids in general. I think his personality is one that kids are attracted to. Not to mention he's not the huge, hulking, scary type of guy.

Teehee I feel very limited in my words now... I feel like a little kid who just got punished by it's teacher! Don't get me wrong.. I thinks it's good someone brought us back to "real" life!

04_mika.jpg

Honest dear, I never forget about real life. It's usually sitting next to me on the sofa. :wub2: