• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You better take a ton of pics!!

...if you talk to him...you should tell him I say hi...:roftl:

Haha don't worry about the pics, I think there will be tons of pics of Amsterdam, since there will be about 100 MFC'ers in the front! :naughty:

Jose quite off topic but I'm posting some trollbeads in the dutch:wink2:

Aah great, I'm gonna watch! :thumb_yello:

Anybody who wants to join in the Foaming can!

because I know some of us die a little inside every time they hear about the five or seven times One person has met him and they have never met him once!

Anybody who wants to join in the Foaming can!

because I know some of us die a little inside every time they hear about the five or seven times One person has met him and they have never met him once!

Well, I want to join, but I hope I'm like that "One person that met him" within a month... :naughty:

suspenders2.jpg

:offtopic: Just a little spam in between. Some of you might have noticed the thread with a plea to Mika to do an acoustic gig in the Royal Albert Hall (RAH). Now there's a new thread, with a t-shirt design. The idea is to wear them to the july-gigs, or make a picture of yourself wearing it.

If you're interested: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15292

mikaatrah0203ck6.png

:offtopic: Just a little spam in between. Some of you might have noticed the thread with a plea to Mika to do an acoustic gig in the Royal Albert Hall (RAH). Now there's a new thread, with a t-shirt design. The idea is to wear them to the july-gigs, or make a picture of yourself wearing it.

If you're interested: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15292

mikaatrah0203ck6.png

Ooow wow the design is really nice! :shocked: Awesome! Who knows...

Well, I want to join, but I hope I'm like that "One person that met him" within a month... :naughty:

suspenders2.jpg

You say that wrong.... You'll be like "One of the two persons that met him". He's looking forward to seeing us at Werchter:wub2:

Hahaha that was so cute! I watched that live via an internet-stream! Yay!

r.jpg

You were able to see that live? Now I'm jealous! It didn't work for me, I had to listen to the radio-broadcasting and reading the speeding thread that night.

20-1.jpg