• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmfao:

Yeah, that should work! :thumb_yello:

But don't forget, Ankmet20 became a huge spammer here in just a few days, so be aware! :naughty:

2887b3c9.jpg

Oh, you're right about that. *throws hands in the air and cries out: why do I have to work all day*

1_13_detail2.jpg

902.jpg

Oh, you're right about that. *throws hands in the air and cries out: why do I have to work all day*

I feel sorry for you! :bleh:

How am I doing so far? :mf_rosetinted:

u1978p28t3d1980358f326dqo8.jpg

I think you're doing great, but I don't think it's good enough to earn back your third place! YET! :naughty:

I feel sorry for you! :bleh:

I think you're doing great, but I don't think it's good enough to earn back your third place! YET! :naughty:

Only 10 more minutes!!!! Why is my photobucket so slow when I'm here?

interviewtvguidemov_000063133.jpg

interviewtvguidemov_000031000.jpg

SHE IS?!?! I'm sorry to hear that!! :shocked:

fc349dce.jpg

8eb75e86.jpg

00183166.jpg

I felt really sorry myself too hearing that :boxed:....Dammit, WHY?? There is not one reason, so please....go....leave me alone and make me happy....

*Anouk...you made an appointment with yourself this morning. You should be doing anatomy, for real this time...Why do you find yourself on MFC than?? Be strong and maka chapter one, it's easy and you can do it*

:blink::blink:

This is less boring:naughty:

479589941_e1fd08ba01_o.jpg

Mikaholyjohnny_2-1.jpg

I'll not be like this :wub2: when reading about blood and cells and stuff I think....

*Anouk...you made an appointment with yourself this morning. You should be doing anatomy, for real this time...Why do you find yourself on MFC than?? Be strong and maka chapter one, it's easy and you can do it*

:blink::blink:

I'll not be like this :wub2: when reading about blood and cells and stuff I think....

:lmfao: I made kinda the same appointment with myself, but I'm not disciplined at all these days! :thumbdown:

mika_image5.jpg

:lmfao: I made kinda the same appointment with myself, but I'm not disciplined at all these days! :thumbdown:

mika_image5.jpg

Could it be we're twins?? I'm getting more doubts about that every single day, we're so alike with these things....:naughty:

And it's getting worse; just when I installed myself with my book and stuff, I got a sms from Lien, she's coming my way to set our *ss in the sun and to eat an icecream:thumb_yello: No chapter 1 anatomy for me I guess:bleh:

nwm1.jpg

Could it be we're twins?? I'm getting more doubts about that every single day, we're so alike with these things....:naughty:

And it's getting worse; just when I installed myself with my book and stuff, I got a sms from Lien, she's coming my way to set our *ss in the sun and to eat an icecream:thumb_yello: No chapter 1 anatomy for me I guess:bleh:

nwm1.jpg

Haha yeah I guess we were seperated at birth! :mf_rosetinted:

Aww well it's great to hear you'll be away from that biotch for a moment! :bleh:

mika_image9.jpg

Haha yeah I guess we were seperated at birth! :mf_rosetinted:

Aww well it's great to hear you'll be away from that biotch for a moment! :bleh:

mika_image9.jpg

Yes that is really a very big PLUS!! The sooner the better!

I'm nearly sleeping, maybe I'm going to close my eyes for a while, and then I'll be back with new energy later today....:mf_rosetinted:

So I say bye bye for now, and I'll see you very, very soon again! You're online too this evening?

Yes that is really a very big PLUS!! The sooner the better!

I'm nearly sleeping, maybe I'm going to close my eyes for a while, and then I'll be back with new energy later today....:mf_rosetinted:

So I say bye bye for now, and I'll see you very, very soon again! You're online too this evening?

Yeah I think I'm gonna be online this eve, since I'm an addict! :mf_rosetinted:

I have to go to the city to shop for my mommy so, I will leave too!!

Byebye!! X

523_2_1.jpg

22-1.jpg

Hey guys, I was wandering if you knew that there is now a mikagasmics thread on the Hoosiers fan club. Or was it one of you that started it?

Now no affence to them Hoosiers folk but I persionaly don't think they deserve to have a Mikagasmic thread.:mf_rosetinted:

Do you agree?