• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah I think your friend played a bad joke on you :boxed:

I think maybe her friend really did think it was Mika - because he started

with Love Today - and then went on to other stuff!! Her friend is not

a big Mika fan - so maybe from a distance the curly hair etc fooled her!! :wink2:

I think maybe her friend really did think it was Mika - because he started

with Love Today - and then went on to other stuff!! Her friend is not

a big Mika fan - so maybe from a distance the curly hair etc fooled her!! :wink2:

let's hope it, because otherwise it would be really mean lol

he sings other songs too though...

Last Saturday, in Paris. She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw him walking on stage:punk:

I'm leaving, the grumpy old men are trying to sleep. I'm not, I'll watch the LICMdvd again before dreaming my sweet dreams. Not about grumpy old men but about gorgeous young man

mika_03_wenn1305903.jpg

21apr3.jpg

1350579062.jpg

Night night, see you tomorrow!!

Sweet dreams!

:huglove:

OMFG REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just watched the video and it doesnt sound like mika when he is speaking french or during the second song:boxed:

OMFG REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just watched the video and it doesnt sound like mika when he is speaking french or during the second song:boxed:

It's not mika' date=' i checked it out, its somebody named Michael Gregorio

[img']http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/2229736725_f081f77eed_2.jpg[/img]

l_86abc54c568a6a954dd9f9f3bfd519-2.jpg dunno's whos this is, but i like it:biggrin2:

mika271hi5.jpg

Ooooooow how I love you girls!!! Just what I needed, so much to catch up too. Got the time on my hands, I am in hospital again:boxed: Feeling very sh*t, new pneumonia caused by a multiresistent bacteria which means treatment with very strong antibiotics again. Just what I was not waiting for:thumbdown: Felt especially broken when a friend told me by sms that she was at a gig of Celine Dion (not my favourite!!) and that our Mika was the support act :tears: While I was waiting for a doc in the ER she was enjoying Mika:blink: Not fair!!

But your pics are the best medicin for me, thanks so much :huglove::thumb_yello:

Ohh I'm so sorry to hear you're so Ill I hope you feel better soon take care won't you

here's some extra sexy Mika pics to (hopefully) cheer you up a little

yeahheyeahheh2.jpg

(as I'm sure you prob know the forum limits you to 7 pics/smilies so with several in your post I quoted quote I can only post one here so I shall post the others below)

Whoa peeps! Really, I'm so relieved it wasn't Mika himself doing the support act of Celine Dion! I don't like her and her music at all! Mwahaha yesterday I was really a bit frustrated, so this is very good news! And I don't think it was a bad joke, I think it was a big mistake!

whoohooo!

6oxyt6o.jpg

Mobil-OrSFR5.jpg

:mf_lustslow: Never seen these before. Lucky me, I did bring my memory-stick to the office so I can save them (haven't got the patience to wait for tonight at home :wink2:)
Me neither!:mf_lustslow: Do u know where they're from, Caro?