CaroLollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you Jose!:huglove:

and just to stay on topic, one with belt, and scarf, and with some guys, i don't know who they are...

mikai2p.jpg

:shocked: 'Some guys'!? Hamish and Andy!

:naughty: They're Australian comedians - they interviewed Mika for their radio show :bleh:

*fades out*

I need some chickeny pictures!!

where are all the Mikagasmic peeps!?

:chkn:

I think most of the peeps were asleep at the time you asked.. :naughty:

:naughty: They're Australian comedians - they interviewed Mika for their radio show :bleh:

*fades out*

Do you have a link to that interview?

*fades out*

Sorry! I'm not very familiar with Australian comedians:boxed:

Thanks for letting us know:wink2:

(I thought they are surfers or something:roftl:)

Thank you Vanessa, now the rest of the world can learn about Hamish and Andy:naughty:

PIC_0001.jpg

Does somebody has the original pic of this? He looks absolutely great there! :wub2:

I have that magazine :bleh: but I haven't found it anywhere else yet. It's from a photoshoot with swedish cosmopolitan and they haven't published that image online. :boxed:

I have that magazine :bleh: but I haven't found it anywhere else yet. It's from a photoshoot with swedish cosmopolitan and they haven't published that image online. :boxed:

booo. I have yet to see a magazine with Mika in it..maybe I need to check out EVERY magazine. and then maybe, just maybe one will have a wee blurb on him.

Guess what guys?! I officially graduate today!!

Mikajump.jpg

yum.

booo. I have yet to see a magazine with Mika in it..maybe I need to check out EVERY magazine. and then maybe, just maybe one will have a wee blurb on him.

Mikajump.jpg

yum.

Congratulations Ankmet.... :)

Can't believe since this morning this thread has only grown 1 page... :shocked:

Slacking I tell you... we're not allowed a RL .... Must post gorgeous Mika pics... :thumb_yello:

Here's my fave pic... at the moment... It'll change next week... or tomorrow... or an hour.... :bleh:

1048033sl7.jpg

Congratulations Ankmet.... :)

Can't believe since this morning this thread has only grown 1 page... :shocked:

Slacking I tell you... we're not allowed a RL .... Must post gorgeous Mika pics... :thumb_yello:

Here's my fave pic... at the moment... It'll change next week... or tomorrow... or an hour.... :bleh:

1048033sl7.jpg

beautiful picture. I believe my favorite is that jumping one.

I know, One page?! This thread is like my home, and I need to have company over *pulls some random people into thread*

I need my Mikagasmic fix for the day.

:mf_boff:

Oooh can you scan the pic? :blink::blush-anim-cl:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

image0.jpg523_2_1.jpg

No I can leave this thread whenever I choose.... :fisch:

I can.... honest.... see I'm leaving now... :lmao:

Really I am.... :)

I'm not gonna be on tomorrow or most of Tuesday... what am I gonna do... I'm going to a Franz Ferdinand secret gig.... :) for 150 people in a pub in London.... woot!!!

I shall take my Mika book with me though... not to the gig though .... just so I can read it in the coach and the hotel room.... I need a semi-Mika fix.... lol

Thaaanks!

That was sooo funny! I would love to SEE this interview too!! Especially the tongue-part!

Ahh, I know, it sucks, they didn't think Mika was exciting enough, they filmed Ian Thorpe's interview after it :thumbdown:

Sorry! I'm not very familiar with Australian comedians

Thanks for letting us know

(I thought they are surfers or something)

Thank you Vanessa, now the rest of the world can learn about Hamish and Andy

:naughty:

Me either :thumbdown: Except for the one my Mika Mail partner sent me from France :biggrin2: It had an article and a poster - I couldn't read it but :bleh:

I suppose I have to add a picture now I've made two posts here, do I? :naughty:

mika2-3.jpg

mika2-3.jpg

Oh I love those pictures, especially the second one. soo lovely with his hips all thrust forward.

:chkn: only 12 noon here and you guys are already making me think chickeny thoughts. what am I gooing to do with you?!

I'm a little woried about Anouk now... I hope she's okay! :sad: I miss her! :tears:

image1.jpg

same here.

Maybe she was making the transfer home though? and she is just too exaughsted to come one MFC...I hope she is okay though.