Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohhh Jose, I'm not sure we can talk about it without getting too excited, but I'm sure Mika's longing to the 3th of July too. He invites us as you can see here, he's calling our names here!! Great times are coming again :thumb_yello::wub2::mf_lustslow::naughty:

mikaconcert84.jpg

Ohhh Jose, I'm not sure we can talk about it without getting too excited, but I'm sure Mika's longing to the 3th of July too. He invites us as you can see here, he's calling our names here!! Great times are coming again :thumb_yello::wub2::mf_lustslow::naughty:

mikaconcert84.jpg

*gets too excited* :blowup:

Oooomigawd!! The day is coming close so fast now!!! You know we are the first (with a few other MFCers) who will see him live after a loooong time! We're so cool! :mf_rosetinted:

You know me too well:naughty:

Yes, and I'm so glad I can do something for you!!:thumb_yello::naughty:

But to be honest: I like it too. It's just for our own best that it's not a huge picture. We won't survive that I'm afraid:boxed::mf_lustslow:

*makes sure the drooling continues*

MIKAMinneapolis3018.jpg

Yes, and I'm so glad I can do something for you!!:thumb_yello::naughty:

But to be honest: I like it too. It's just for our own best that it's not a huge picture. We won't survive that I'm afraid:boxed:

*makes sure the drooling continues*

MIKAMinneapolis3018.jpg

You like them too?!? *coughsarcasticvoicecough* Naaaaaaaah Thanks:wink2: Some of my favourite photos are here as well :das:

That photo is nice. But...Mika pull up your jeans, your panties are showing:naughty:

Really? :mf_rosetinted:

mika4.jpg

Yes. For once I'm serious. Believe me:mf_rosetinted:

He looks so bored when waiting for us don't you think, Jose?:wub2:

mika-09-450a-120607.jpg

After our secret meetings he's got that lovely smile back:thumb_yello:

77626966_10.jpg