Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sooo when I wake up tomorrow (or actually today) you're still awake huh? Than I expect at least 5 pages of pics here! :mf_rosetinted:

884052fd.jpg

I think that's not going to happen Jose, I'll try but spamming on your own is quite boring. Come out of bed and get your *ss overhere girl I need you:naughty:

Hellooo all! just popping in for a bit, I am NOW a Highschool Graduate.

*Beams*

it was fun stuff..but now I have the all night grad party to go to..meaning 8 hours of NO Mika. or Mika fans..or Mika talk. *weeps*

somehow I might manage though...

Oh that's fantastic!!! :bow:Congratulations!!! :bow:Hope you'll have some great parties to celebrate it, even without MFC you must enjoy every minute of it! You can catch up here later, we won't leave without you dear!! Have fun!!! :woot_jump:

I think that's not going to happen Jose, I'll try but spamming on your own is quite boring. Come out of bed and get your *ss overhere girl I need you:naughty:

I'm here, I'm here!! :roftl:

But I have to go in about 20 minutes or so... Did you had a good night?

mika18jo1.png

I'm here, I'm here!! :roftl

But I have to go in about 20 minutes or so... Did you had a good night?

mika18jo1.png

Depends on how you describe good night.... Didn't sleep, but enjoyed myself with creating bracelets wit my trollbeads. It was really hard, but I somehow managed to do it. And they look stunning, if you ask me:naughty: After that was done, I watched a certain dvd. The nurse walked in on a right moment, she was like:mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl: when she watched to my dvdplayer. She didn't know Mika, now she'll certainly remember him :naughty: I've been spreading the Word again....

Guess what? That test I spoke about yesterday is done. Sent it in and got it back...with a 10:thumb_yello: I am so smart:bleh:

Depends on how you describe good night.... Didn't sleep, but enjoyed myself with creating bracelets wit my trollbeads. It was really hard, but I somehow managed to do it. And they look stunning, if you ask me:naughty After that was done, I watched a certain dvd. The nurse walked in on a right moment, she was like when she watched to my dvdplayer. She didn't know Mika, now she'll certainly remember him :naughty I've been spreading the Word again....

Guess what? That test I spoke about yesterday is done. Sent it in and got it back...with a 10:thumb_yello: I am so smart:bleh:

Aaah you brainiac! :naughty::thumb_yello:

omg it's hilarious the nurse was drooling over your dvdplayer! :roftl:

Yeah, it's probably hard for you to manage all the beads you have! I already have problems with ONE bracelet! :bleh:

I almost have to goooo...

de_hr_cms_servletCAEUFMD0.jpg

I'm going now!! See you probably tonight!! Byebye!! :huglove:

Bye bye my dear, I'm looking forward to see you again!! It'll be my last night in hospital so we have to celebrate a little party for that:punk:

Have a nice day dear, I'll see you soon!!

:huglove:

Bilde042-1.jpg

It's PSYCHIC

If you can learn Renars Kaupers date of birth you can jolly well learn this spelling young lady :roftl:

Oh dear, I'll get it right one day!! It's this curly haired man,:wub2: he takes up all the space in my head so there is no room for spelling lists.