• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmfao:

What a nice contradiction!

Sorry I won't be in this thread tonight, not really... it costs to much time and energy and I'm very busy atm! :naughty: But keep on posting, I'll read and especially watch it tomorrow! :wink2:

What I wouldn't do to please you. :bleh:

P1010481.jpg

Hey, what's wrong?

Mabye this one will make you feel better. :huglove:

mika23xq1.th.jpg

Thanks dear.....

Hate this day, everything went wrong. Got so much pain, in a spleen that isn't there anymore (got it removed in 2006 but the pain is back, and getting worse day by day). No one here sees how bad I'm feeling, they don't pay any attention to me this evening and I feel worthless. Why should I fight when it's all for nothing? My mum called half an hour ago and the nurse got angry about that. But there's no one sleeping here, we didn't disturb anyone with it. She just called to say she loves me and to wish me a good night. I can't stop crying now....The man in front of me is trying to cheer me up, he's sweet, but I hate this day so much....

right....back to normal now. Stop crying you fool...

mika5nt3.jpg

mika6jc3.jpg

Thanks dear.....

Hate this day, everything went wrong. Got so much pain, in a spleen that isn't there anymore (got it removed in 2006 but the pain is back, and getting worse day by day). No one here sees how bad I'm feeling, they don't pay any attention to me this evening and I feel worthless. Why should I fight when it's all for nothing? My mum called half an hour ago and the nurse got angry about that. But there's no one sleeping here, we didn't disturb anyone with it. She just called to say she loves me and to wish me a good night. I can't stop crying now....The man in front of me is trying to cheer me up, he's sweet, but I hate this day so much....

mika5nt3.jpg

mika6jc3.jpg

Omg, that's horrible! Poor you! :huglove:

Thanks dear.....

Sometimes it's better to cry instead of ignoring your feelings. I think it's understandable that you feel bad. You've been going through a lot these last weeks.

:lmfao:

What a nice contradiction!

Sorry I won't be in this thread tonight, not really... it costs to much time and energy and I'm very busy atm! :naughty: But keep on posting, I'll read and especially watch it tomorrow! :wink2:

What on earth can be more important then posting here? Please stay, we need you Jose....:tears:

Caption...I'm like a bird. Wait, no that's wrong:roftl:

Proper caption...it's a bird...it's a plane *looks a signature* it's Super Mika?!?

Yes; it's SuperMika!! Our hero:wub2::roftl:

Thanks dear.....

Anouk, what a rotten day you've had. Really hope tomorrow is much better for you.

1210867631.jpg

An old favourite for you

What on earth can be more important then posting here? Please stay, we need you Jose....:tears:

Alright, I'll explain! :naughty: *No I'm not really here* Tomorrow I've to go to the HKU to show my skills and at the moment I'm preparing myself for that! Have to do some little things, but they have to be done!! :thumbdown:

I need you too!!! :tears:

Sometimes it's better to cry instead of ignoring your feelings. I think it's understandable that you feel bad. You've been going through a lot these last weeks.

Yes that's true, but I'm the kind of person who puts her feelings away for as long as possible. Because I'm not alone here I feel a bit ashamed to cry, everyone in hospital has his own story.... But I'm broken and down right now, because of all those bull***t I have to take. It's been enough now, I'm done with it...

I'm going before they'll tell me to stop. Going to watch ER or Mika again and I hope to see you back tomorrow, to tell you I'm home!!

Lots of love, thanks for the nice words, you're all so sweet...:huglove:

Night night!!

xxx

Alright, I'll explain! :naughty: *No I'm not really here* Tomorrow I've to go to the HKU to show my skills and at the moment I'm preparing myself for that! Have to do some little things, but they have to be done!! :thumbdown:

I need you too!!! :tears:

Ohhhh I didn't know that!!

Good luck with it girl, go for it!!

I'll think of you and hope to see you tomorrow:wub2:

Lots of love from me to you!! :huglove:

mika193zh2.jpg

Ohhhh I didn't know that!!

Good luck with it girl, go for it!!

I'll think of you and hope to see you tomorrow:wub2:

Lots of love from me to you!! :huglove:

mika193zh2.jpg

Thanks dear! :wub2: I know I didn't told anything about tomorrow.. I guess I thought talking about it would make me nervous! (and yup, now I am nervous! :naughty: )

Sterkte meis!! Slaap lekker!

Sweet dreams!! :huglove:

Yes that's true, but I'm the kind of person who puts her feelings away for as long as possible. Because I'm not alone here I feel a bit ashamed to cry, everyone in hospital has his own story.... But I'm broken and down right now, because of all those bull***t I have to take. It's been enough now, I'm done with it...

I'm going before they'll tell me to stop. Going to watch ER or Mika again and I hope to see you back tomorrow, to tell you I'm home!!

Lots of love, thanks for the nice words, you're all so sweet...:huglove:

Night night!!

xxx

Sweetie, there will always be people who are off worse than you are, but remember that this doesn't make things less painful or bad for you.

Anyway, I hope you will go home tomorrow. I'm looking forward to hearing that message. Bye for now. Enjoy Mika, sweet dreams later :huglove:

Mika_smile_ltl.jpg

imgp4083-copie.jpg

9b29fb73.jpg

José, this isn't much fun doing it on your own :sneaky2:

I'm off to bed now, see you all tomorrow (maybe, I'm going to the cinema and I'm not sure if I'll be online)

:bye:

Me likey the photo of the Mika:naughty:

imgp4083-copie.jpg

9b29fb73.jpg

José, this isn't much fun doing it on your own :sneaky2:

I'm off to bed now, see you all tomorrow (maybe, I'm going to the cinema and I'm not sure if I'll be online)

Aww I'm sorry! I know it's only fun in here if you can drool over pics together! I hope I'll see you tomorrow, anyway, have fun at the cinema, which movie are you gonna see this time?? :biggrin2:

I'm off to bed too now!!

Night night! Byebye!!