Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

OMFG REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just watched the video and it doesnt sound like mika when he is speaking French or during the second song:boxed:

yeah when he is singing it sound like he cuts the ends of the words it sounds realy short, at the beginning i didnt know it was mika or not, because it sounds REALLY strange singing like this !

i prefer mika much better :naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh I remember these pics :wub2: And everyone went crazy cos they could see his legs :roftl:

:lmao:

Did they... I wasn't here then... so didn't know that... :wink2:

Awwwww, MFC'ers are so sweet.... was that before we started getting semi Naked Mika then too... You were an innocent bunch... :thumb_yello:

:lmao:

Did they... I wasn't here then... so didn't know that...

Awwwww, MFC'ers are so sweet.... was that before we started getting semi Naked Mika then too... You were an innocent bunch... :thumb_yello:

Yeah, waaay before he took of his tops at gigs :naughty: Oh god, the day when he started dancing around half naked on stage, woow :mf_lustslow::roftl:

Yes same here !

I like the fact that his legs aren't so hairy !:naughty:

It's just the light. They're hairier than that really :das:

Yeah, waaay before he took of his tops at gigs :naughty: Oh god, the day when he started dancing around half naked on stage, woow :mf_lustslow::roftl:

I remember when the news filtered through to the forum - we were all

sitting with our tongues hanging out in anticipation of the photos!!! :roftl::roftl:

Yeah, waaay before he took of his tops at gigs :naughty: Oh god, the day when he started dancing around half naked on stage, woow

It's just the light. They're hairier than that really

Oooh, I remember that.

I didn't even dare to watch the vids, cause I was scared for something:naughty:I don't know what though:blink:

But I do remember I was like: OMG MIKA WENT HALFNAKED:shocked::mf_lustslow:

But then I went to here and couldn't do anything else than watch, and I discovered he didn't look that bad half naked and the video's weren't that bad either:das::naughty:

I remember when the news filtered through to the forum - we were all

sitting with our tongues hanging out in anticipation of the photos!!! :roftl::roftl:

How desperate were we? :roftl::naughty: Oh the good ole days, now it's like been there done that.

How desperate were we? :roftl::naughty: Oh the good ole days, now it's like been there done that.

Yeah, it's almost boring....:thumbdown:

But not really!:mf_lustslow:Sorry, having a veeeeery newbie-ish moment:naughty:

I think the next step will have to be video calls!!! :roftl:

Then it will be live links in the gigs - and we can all enjoy the

excitement and action live!!! :naughty:

Oooh, I remember that.

I didn't even dare to watch the vids, cause I was scared for something:I don't know what though:blink:

But I do remember I was like: OMG MIKA WENT HALFNAKED

But then I went to here and couldn't do anything else than watch, and I discovered he didn't look that bad half naked and the video's weren't that bad either:

:roftl::roftl: I don't even remember how I first found out about the whole half nakedness thing. I remember someone mentioned that he was half naked under his chicken costume and that you could see his bare back.. oh now I remember.. there was also I really blurry video of him dancing semi naked which I first saw, and I was so annoyed that I couldn't see his lovely stomach properly, but now.. I've seen it in the flesh right infront of my eyes :das:

Me too milkshake !

Milkshake? :blink::naughty:

Hehe, I'm so glad he went half naked:

So am I :wub2: