Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

109hh7qb9.jpg

i bought the same magazine yesterday, pity i dont speak russian and i cant read either (there are 2 pages about him) so i just love the picture :wub2:

by the way dani56 where are you from ? there is nothing written in your profile :(

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i bought the same magazine yesterday, pity i dont speak russian and i cant read either (there are 2 pages about him) so i just love the picture :wub2:

...my russian langauge is no the best, but maybe I could read it:mf_rosetinted:

...so can you scan mentioned 2 pages about him and to post here?...

...I will try to read what is written about our boy in russian magazine:wink2:

well i tried, about an hour i tried to install my scanner hope you can read something if not maybe you can zoom in because when i scanned it it was a quite good quality and i hope photobucket and MFC didnt mess it up :wink2:

mfc001.jpg

mfc.jpg

the big name written is wrong?

MNKA (N specular) is ok?

MNKN is MIKI?

miki fan club? :shocked:

bubuciiis... i tell you that DANI56 is from MFC... she speaks the language of the M pictures here :bleh:

(ciao Dani :wub2:)

the big name written is wrong?

MNKA (N specular) is ok?

MNKN is MIKI?

miki fan club? :shocked:

bubuciiis... i tell you that DANI56 is from MFC... she speaks the language of the M pictures here :bleh:

(ciao Dani :wub2:)

i thought the same, it has to be мика

oh i see :roftl:

translation *.* :blush-anim-cl:

i wish i could help but i dont know Russian, well i understand pretty much because i hear it everyday on the street (almost half Latvians are actually Russians) and i can even say something but im rubbish on reading and writing !

hope sunshine will help :)

i wish i could help but i dont know Russian, well i understand pretty much because i hear it everyday on the street (almost half Latvians are actually Russians) and i can even say something but im rubbish on reading and writing !

hope sunshine will help :)

Ooh how nice :biggrin2:

*bleeegh*:boxed::sad: Today totally sucked!! :thumbdown:

Today I heard they don't want me at the school I wanted to go! It's really difficult to get allowed at an art school here, but I really wanted to...

It was so bloody impersonal and crap that I'm almost glad I won't go to that art school!

Ah well... I'll get there eventualy.. but this is really bad for self-confidence :boxed:

PICS PLEASE!! CHEER ME UP!!! :tears:

Today totally sucked!!

Today I heard they don't want me at the school I wanted to go! It's really difficult to get allowed at an art school here, but I really wanted to...

It was so bloody impersonal and crap that I'm almost glad I won't go to that art school!

Ah well... I'll get there eventualy.. but this is really bad for self-confidence

That sucks... :huglove:

6o2fx48bw3.jpg

Piccieee.. dont know whose it is. :blink:

And anther one:

green.jpg

translation *.* :blush-anim-cl:

Ok it is !Kudos to Babuccia

Interview: When Mika was about 6 years old his dad was sent to Kuwait to work and Mika with family went there too,but then there was a war and Mika went to Us for awhile,but not too long and his father returned to work to Kuwait again about half year.

-And what happened after?

My parents begun all over again, they went to London and put Mika in the school and he tried to learn them.

-Why tried?

Couse nobody respect me couse i liked to wear colourful pants and all laughing about me.

-And it injured you?

Of course! But then i realize that i can be like others and i can be myself even they all laughing about me. And when they laughed about my red pants or my silly things.. it was only 'flowers' (it's like a saying in latvian and russian and it's means that there were something worst)

- You mean that there was a 'berry' too?

Yes! When i realize that my teachers hates my amateur performances.

-Interesting.. what your parents thought about it?

They thought that it's only because i'm a little boy and it's nothing but later they figure out that they are not jokes. (there are something more but i can't read it)

-So it's means that you didn't speak with anyone for awhile?

Yes! When i was 13. And mum understand and saw that i don't speak with anywone and he put me off the school. Then i took a walks in the parks and went to museums, and my mum was my teacher! And (laughing) my live was parasitic.

-Parasitic?

A bit. I had my vocal teachers and learned all the school's lessons by myself..but soon i didn't like that..And i needed to go to other school again.

-And there you wasn't suppressed?

No, thank god!

-And when you started to write lyrics?

it was about that time.. And music was really important for me.But when i wrote something i thought it's bad but now i don't think so. People need to grow and keep going trought the life.

-And whit what started your creation?

It's weird but with Nirvana. When i heard their "Heart shaped box" i really wanted to create something my. and all started..

It's all.. Oh, and it's magazine "Все звезди"? (i ordered it about 5 years)

*bleeegh*:boxed::sad: Today totally sucked!! :thumbdown

Ah well... I'll get there eventualy.. but this is really bad for self-confidence :boxed:

Ah José, that's bad news. :tears: Have you got any other options/other schools?

Ik zal je even een hart onder de riem steken met foto's van een mooie jongen:

photo6-copie.jpg

n1022105307_71152_1364.jpg

*bleeegh*:boxed::sad: Today totally sucked!! :thumbdown:

AWWW why don't they want you?

those bast*rds!

That sucks... :huglove

6o2fx48bw3.jpg

Thanks!! :wub2:

Ah José, that's bad news. :tears: Have you got any other options/other schools?

Even een hard onder de riem steken met foto's van een mooie jongen:

photo6-copie.jpg

n1022105307_71152_1364.jpg

Dank je!! Het helpt echt, m'n hart maakt al weer blije sprongetjes! :naughty:

At the moment I don't have any other options, so that sucks! :thumbdown: Maybe something like Museology... I don't know yet...!

Interview: When Mika was about 6 years old his dad was sent to Kuwait to work and Mika with family went there too,but then there was a war and Mika went to Us for awhile,but not too long and his father returned to work to Kuwait again about half year.

My parents begun all over again, they went to London and put Mika in the school and he tried to learn them.

-Why tried?

Couse nobody respect me couse i liked to wear colourful pants and all laughing about me.

-And it injured you?

Of course! But then i realize that i can be like others and i can be myself even they all laughing about me. And when they laughed about my red pants or my silly things.. it was only 'flowers' (it's like a saying in latvian and russian and it's means that there were something worst)

They thought that it's only because i'm a little boy and it's nothing but later they figure out that they are not jokes. (there are something more but i can't read it)

Yes! When i was 13. And mum understand and saw that i don't speak with anywone and he put me off the school. Then i took a walks in the parks and went to museums, and my mum was my teacher! And (laughing) my live was parasitic.

-Parasitic?

A bit. I had my vocal teachers and learned all the school's lessons by myself..but soon i didn't like that..And i needed to go to other school again.

No, thank god!

it was about that time.. And music was really important for me.But when i wrote something i thought it's bad but now i don't think so. People need to grow and keep going trought the life.

It's weird but with Nirvana. When i heard their "Heart shaped box" i really wanted to create something my. and all started..

Oooh thanksss!:wub2:

-Why tried?

-And it injured you?

-Parasitic?

No, thank god!

in thi magazine there is mika poster in every month so COOL, sinceim a fan of hijm i got that magazine ever7y time because there is always something about him :roftl::roftl:

i thought the same, it has to be мика

oh i see :roftl:

I wished a few you to correct. Here it is written without a mistake. These are two leaves beside, with the written heading " Mika's red trousers ". In Russian names and words change on cases and have the different terminations. " ШТАНЫ МИКИ " it is equivalent " MIKA's TROUSERS "... " И" it is Russian "I"

In our magazines there is nothing new do not write. Because He was not at us and did not give interview. That is written - all is taken from foreign newspapers and magazines. Also it is translated on Russian manners))). And, much is smoothed, paraphrased. And some questions on His life are not published. All clauses kind, show Him successful, popular, talented... Someone there adores Him, I think)).

Here are some pictures to cheer you up. They're not very Mikagasmic but its all I have on Photobucket at the mo!

HmmOkayy.jpg

Thanks! :wub2: Haha I love this pic, because I remember we discussed the original painting at school! So weird!! :naughty: