Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to take a shower, and NO, not a cold one. Maybe it'll wake me up a bit. I'll be back later!!:mf_rosetinted:

Going to wash my beautiful brown curls:naughty:

fileCA37FPTE.jpg

See you later!!

See you later! :huglove:

Oh you're home!

Great news!:thumb_yello:

See you in Amsterdam?

Thank you Lena!

We should have thought about PM you immidiatly, I had no idea you were lurking in this thread!:naughty:

Well, I look here). In searches of lovely photos of MIKA. I awful a hoarder. Has seen my poster and has become interested in your conversation)).

:woot_jump:

I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it feels great!! The pain is still bad, but at home you can take much more. You got more distraction from it. Hugged my little sweeties (all my pets, except my hamster, she was too lazy to wake up) cause I've been missing them such a long time. Settled myself in the backyard (with chickens:naughty: Constance missed me too:wub2:) and did nothing more then strictly needed. Don't like the weather forecasts...I'm back home and the weather's changing.....But whatever, I'm home!!!

imgp4083-copie.jpg

:woot_jump::groupwave: Anouk, you're home!!!

photo13-copie.jpg

And it keeps expanding :das: I hope they won't throw me off by the time I've uploaded all pics I've got. :lmfao

6ocyss8.jpg

:roftl: Haha nooooooo that would be horrible, your album is my most favourite to steal from! :mf_rosetinted:

*serious* at 'account options' you can check your 'Monthly Bandwidth', mine is just at 6% so I'm safe! :naughty:

Beautiful pic btw! He's eating the mic again!

a453513b.jpg

:blush-anim-cl:

Ok it is !Kudos to Babuccia

Interview: When Mika was about 6 years old his dad was sent to Kuwait to work and Mika with family went there too,but then there was a war and Mika went to Us for awhile,but not too long and his father returned to work to Kuwait again about half year.

-And what happened after?

My parents begun all over again, they went to London and put Mika in the school and he tried to learn them.

-Why tried?

Couse nobody respect me couse i liked to wear colourful pants and all laughing about me.

-And it injured you?

Of course! But then i realize that i can be like others and i can be myself even they all laughing about me. And when they laughed about my red pants or my silly things.. it was only 'flowers' (it's like a saying in latvian and russian and it's means that there were something worst)

- You mean that there was a 'berry' too?

Yes! When i realize that my teachers hates my amateur performances.

-Interesting.. what your parents thought about it?

They thought that it's only because i'm a little boy and it's nothing but later they figure out that they are not jokes. (there are something more but i can't read it)

-So it's means that you didn't speak with anyone for awhile?

Yes! When i was 13. And mum understand and saw that i don't speak with anywone and he put me off the school. Then i took a walks in the parks and went to museums, and my mum was my teacher! And (laughing) my live was parasitic.

-Parasitic?

A bit. I had my vocal teachers and learned all the school's lessons by myself..but soon i didn't like that..And i needed to go to other school again.

-And there you wasn't suppressed?

No, thank god!

-And when you started to write lyrics?

it was about that time.. And music was really important for me.But when i wrote something i thought it's bad but now i don't think so. People need to grow and keep going trought the life.

-And whit what started your creation?

It's weird but with Nirvana. When i heard their "Heart shaped box" i really wanted to create something my. and all started..

It's all.. Oh, and it's magazine "Все звезди"? (i ordered it about 5 years)

I wished a few you to correct. Here it is written without a mistake. These are two leaves beside, with the written heading " Mika's red trousers ". In Russian names and words change on cases and have the different terminations. " ШТАНЫ МИКИ " it is equivalent " MIKA's TROUSERS "... " И" it is Russian "I"

In our magazines there is nothing new do not write. Because He was not at us and did not give interview. That is written - all is taken from foreign newspapers and magazines. Also it is translated on Russian manners))). And, much is smoothed, paraphrased. And some questions on His life are not published. All clauses kind, show Him successful, popular, talented... Someone there adores Him, I think)).

Thanks for translating :thumb_yello:

5a2qsj.jpg

:roftl: Haha nooooooo that would be horrible, your album is my most favourite to steal from! :mf_rosetinted:

*serious* at 'account options' you can check your 'Monthly Bandwidth', mine is just at 6% so I'm safe! :naughty:

Beautiful pic btw! He's eating the mic again!

a453513b.jpg

:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for the info, I've got 6% as well, so I'll keep uploading. :roftl:

842a.jpg

Thanks for the info, I've got 6% as well, so I'll keep uploading. :roftl:

842a.jpg

I don't know what happens when you reach the 100% So you try! :bleh: To get a high bandwith you have to share your pics, A LOT!! so, go your gang! :naughty:

34295ee4.jpg

8ca1ed99.jpg