Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never imagined the first thread I decide to look at on the board would be filled with such delicious-ness.

:roftl:

Good first choice :thumb_yello:

Kiss goodbye to RL... :naughty:

When I came on in January we were on part 6 I think.... :wub2:

Am I the only one who realized that his nipples are very small? (Yes Mika, I am talking about your nipples, so what?!) :naughty:

Thank you so much for that one... you now have me staring at said nipples :blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello:

I never imagined the first thread I decide to look at on the board would be filled with such delicious-ness.

Haha, what Laurel said, say goodbye to your normal life now... :naughty: But you're very welcome of course! :bleh:

Am I the only one who realized that his nipples are very small? (Yes Mika, I am talking about your nipples, so what?!) :naughty:

No, but they aren't that small, I think?!? But they're always hard! :mf_rosetinted:

Hey peeps, I'm searching a pic of Mika where it looks like he wants to pull his braces, but he can't because it are fake ones.. :blink: Does anybody know what I'm looking for? I guess it's been posted in this thread before, but I'm lazy... :mf_rosetinted:

In the meantime..

mika744.jpg

Thank you so much for that one... you now have me staring at said nipples :blush-anim-cl:

Hahaha:roftl:

No, but they aren't that small, I think?!? But they're always hard! :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe because it's cold:roftl:

I don't know... we should ask him!

19.jpg

Hahaha:roftl: We should. Imagine that:

MFCer: Hey Mika

Mika: Hi, how are you?

MFCer: Great. One question though...

Mika: What is it?

MFCer: When you take your shirt off during show is it cold? Becuase we think your nipples look hard in. I mean we think your nipples may be small in photos as well, but there's nothing wrong with that...

Mika: *nervous giggle* Maybe, it is cold on stage when my shirt comes off...*touches neck...*

MFCer: When you take your shirt off during show is it cold? Becuase we think your nipples look hard in. I mean we think your nipples may be small in photos as well, but there's nothing wrong with that...

Mika: *nervous giggle* Maybe, it is cold on stage when my shirt comes off...*touches neck...*

:lmao:

I can soooo imagine that!! Teehee I should really ask! Because then I'll hear the famous giggle!! :shocked:

:roftl: :roftl:

As a matter of fact, I can see that canversation in my head! XD

He's a man.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

we are all insane in here, but I really hope no one would do that:naughty:

Haha that's fine by me! :mf_rosetinted: I'll ask Anouk if she wants to record it!

I'm afraid Mika will give me a bitchslap! :shocked::boxed:

You mean a Mika...haha. He wouldn't do that, he's too nice. Plus if he did that, it would be assault.

He's a man.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

we are all insane in here, but I really hope no one would do that:naughty:

True.

I think someone already volunteered.