CaroLollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello to everybody's gonna love today hahahaha

:shocked: I must read since the page 185!!!!! :shocked: and I can't I'm putting my pics in order, and then I'm go to upload them! so probabily I finish of read, and see the pics here, nexte week!! hahahahhaa

I'm fine, thanks! How are you??

Ah I hardly see you online since you're in such a different timezone! :shocked:

I'm fine too :biggrin2: And well, it's true GTM sucks!! But anyway, I'm not getting online as I used to be, I'm kinda "trying to let it go" and fighting (not very successfuly though :naughty:) my addiction! Errr... I'm so not gonna change :bleh:

I'm the king of the world!

mika-11.jpg

Ohhhh!! Look at that, my theory it's right... when you are close to Mika, you can fly! Or at least feel like flying!

mffika-17copia.jpg

I'm fine too :biggrin2: And well, it's true GTM sucks!! But anyway, I'm not getting online as I used to be, I'm kinda "trying to let it go" and fighting (not very successfuly though :naughty:) my addiction! Errr... I'm so not gonna change :bleh:

mika-11.jpg

Ohhhh!! Look at that, my theory it's right... when you are close to Mika, you can fly! Or at least feel like flying!

mffika-17copia.jpg

Who wouldn't be flying when Mika's on his knees in front of you :mf_rosetinted:

mika-11.jpg

Hahaha at least you try to fight your addiction. I think I even can't fight against it! :thumbdown::naughty:

GMT!! BE GONE!!!

mikajump.jpg

I'm fine, thanks! How are you??

Ah I hardly see you online since you're in such a different timezone! :shocked:

image02.jpg

Hahaha at least you try to fight your addiction. I think I even can't fight against it! :thumbdown::naughty:

GMT!! BE GONE!!!

mikajump.jpg

Heheeeee... It's the first time I've tried; 'cuz I might be getting a job next week, so... I don't wanna suffer abstinence syndrome in front of my boss! :roftl:

Never seen that pic before! Where did you get it? :naughty:

It's in my folder from Paris (Zenith, october 11th). Don't remember where I "borrowed" it.

edit: I'm not sure about the gig. Could also be october 24th. I save my pics in folders sorted by gig, but I've noticed that some of them are mixed up.