Photography!

^^ naaah, I don't like faces on desktop neither...

that's why I put mine+fwiends so I might stay less at pc but it doesn't work sadly :roftl:

on topic...some macropix:bleh:

ams1zn.jpg

rm7hn9.jpg

2meai44.jpg

You might try with something really scary or ugly, but I'm afraid it wont work either!:naughty:

Great pics, and the best is that they have a lot of px that's why you can have them as desk top!

With lesser px it looks like a mosaic instead!::roftl:

*on a little pic stealing ride*

I haven't been here in a while! Looking through the photos, i realize how many different beautiful places MFCers live in. they're so diverse its fantastic and all too lovely=]

Soo sorry about how huge they are =/

here are a few newish ones of mine

DSC01853.jpg

DSCN1359_2.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

DSC01419_2.jpg

Great photos!:thumb_yello:

I have to say that the bridge in your last photo is very similar to one the exist in Portugal!:naughty:

Ponte%2025%20Abril%203.jpg

(I found this on google, I don't know who is the author!

http://lua.weblog.com.pt/Ponte%2025%20Abril%203.jpg)

I was just looking for a new pic for my desk top, I hope it's ok that I took the one with the candle; it's so beautiful and perfect!

I always use to have calm and clean pictures as desk tops, preferable motives from the nature, I could never have someone’s face, because it feels so wrong to put icons in a face!

Silly, huh?

No silly!

I think the same!:naughty:

I know the picture you wanted to put in your desktop isn't mine, but I just want to tell you, that you had a great "behaviour", because you decided to ask before using. In nowadays, people don't have respect for the photos on internet, but you showed that you have respect for other's people work. :thumb_yello:

^^ naaah, I don't like faces on desktop neither...

that's why I put mine+fwiends so I might stay less at pc but it doesn't work sadly

on topic...some macropix

ams1zn.jpg

rm7hn9.jpg

2meai44.jpg

Great macro photos!

On the first one I love the composition! Great choice! :thumb_yello:

The second photo is my favourite... I love the colour and the light, and the background without focus.

The last one is interesting, but I think it has too much light on the left side.:wink2: (just my opinion)

I was just looking for a new pic for my desk top, I hope it's ok that I took the one with the candle; it's so beautiful and perfect!:wub2:

I always use to have calm and clean pictures as desk tops, preferable motives from the nature, I could never have someone’s face, because it feels so wrong to put icons in a face!:roftl:

Silly, huh?:naughty:

Haha, thats fine and i understand with the face thing, i have a mac now so the icons are all in the bar at the bottom, but i used to hate re-arranging icons around a face =P I like calming pictures as well as my background=]

Great photos!:thumb_yello:

I have to say that the bridge in your last photo is very similar to one the exist in Portugal!:naughty:

Ponte%2025%20Abril%203.jpg

(I found this on google, I don't know who is the author!

http://lua.weblog.com.pt/Ponte%2025%20Abril%203.jpg)

Thanks and that bridge shot looks so cool with the fog. I forget what the bridge in my shot is called, but it connects canada to NY

100_2593-1.jpg

(I took this one in October.)

This photo represents the autumn! Great photo! Well conceived. :thumb_yello:

I like the little drops and the contrast of colors. :wink2:

Thanks and that bridge shot looks so cool with the fog. I forget what the bridge in my shot is called, but it connects canada to NY

The photo that I showed to you, was taken at an hostel (I’m almost 99% sure), so this is the view that you have when you stay lodged there! It has a great view at night too. :wub2:

2258936866_8f6bb2ba38.jpg?v=0

2495089378_5560ca6556.jpg?v=0

2494789691_b4bd1bc17f.jpg?v=0

3031758465_9419a4708e.jpg?v=0

2685301737_33b05b89c0.jpg?v=0

Oh adn these were all done with my Canon IXUS/IXY 2000 IS

Oh Jennie they are fantastic!:wub2:

Where is the third one taken? Greenwich?

And the last one is really amazing!:thumb_yello:

Oh Jennie they are fantastic!:wub2:

Where is the third one taken? Greenwich?

And the last one is really amazing!:thumb_yello:

Thanks :) When my new camera comes is delivered next week I think I'm going to go on a mad trawl around London with it taking photos of everything I see :naughty:

That last one was taken in Shoreditch and a guy tried to steal my camera just as I'd taken it!!!! Probably wasn't the best idea to even get my camera out on that street but I couldn't resist taking that one!

^That one?

That's on top of the pier in Brighton

Great pics! :wub2:

My favourite is the last one... I love the reflection! :wink2:

It's an adventure photographing on street, isn't it?

Great pics! :wub2:

My favourite is the last one... I love the reflection! :wink2:

It's an adventure photographing on street, isn't it?

Yes! Especially in East London......:naughty: I might have to bring body guards with me when I go there with my SLR!!!

Very cool photos!

The first one looks like it could be a postcard. And the second one- the colours and the reflection and stuff are cool. Nice shots. :wink2:

Thanks :) When my new camera comes is delivered next week I think I'm going to go on a mad trawl around London with it taking photos of everything I see :naughty:

Ooh sounds like a cool...'adventure'? :naughty:

I hope to get a new camera (soon) and doing something like that sounds like so much fun. :thumb_yello:

These are nice :thumb_yello: I love the first one and the last one. What's the little animal? he's cute. Sorry for the dumb question... I guess we don't have them here :blush-anim-cl: