Photography!

He’s a little bit scary and his yellow eyes… creepy!:blink:

But you did a great job! :thumb_yello:You were quick and the photos are amazing! :bleh:

lol, it's the beak that freaks me out. that thing could do some damage :crybaby:

:naughty:

lol, it's the beak that freaks me out. that thing could do some damage :crybaby:

:naughty:

I understand you! That seems a very strong beak and capable of eating big things! :blink:

When I was much younger, I was attacked by an animal very similar to a chicken, and I can assure to you that it was a very painful experience! :tears:

Just spamming soms new pics .. my horse again ..

You have a horse! Oh… I wish I have one too! :wub2:

I love your photos! The photo that has the horse “smiling” is very funny! :naughty:

The grass is a little bit white, isn’t it?

Lovely photos! Congrats! :thumb_yello:

You have a horse! Oh… I wish I have one too! :wub2:

I love your photos! The photo that has the horse “smiling” is very funny! :naughty:

The grass is a little bit white, isn’t it?

Lovely photos! Congrats! :thumb_yello:

Yes, I do :wub2: (well, technically not really, but it feels like my horse :wink2:)

The grass is white yes .. it was very cold that day .. :bleh:

And thanks! :wub2:

Not really? :blink:Now I’m confused!:naughty:

You’re welcome!:bleh:

Well, it's a bit difficult to explain in english :roftl: but he's from a person that has 3 horses, and she's on her own so I take care of that horse .. So he's not really mine, but it's getting there :naughty:

Dutch Kalahari

Infinity_by_IoanaZ.jpg

Beautiful!

Dutch Kalahari

Infinity_by_IoanaZ.jpg

I love the light of this photo, mainly the sand! Great photo! :thumb_yello:

Well, it's a bit difficult to explain in english :roftl: but he's from a person that has 3 horses, and she's on her own so I take care of that horse .. So he's not really mine, but it's getting there :naughty:

Oh I understand… It’s like you are the nanny of the horse, right? :roftl:So he is yours at least for a couple of hours!:bleh:

Oh I understand… It’s like you are the nanny of the horse, right? :roftl:So he is yours at least for a couple of hours!:bleh:

Yeah, you can see it that way .. :wink2:

Again..

IMG_5566-border.jpg

IMG_5574-border.jpg

IMG_5589-border.jpg

Again..

IMG_5566-border.jpg

IMG_5574-border.jpg

IMG_5589-border.jpg

Once again... Great photos! :thumb_yello:

Photography is one of my new passions!

:wub2: I love it. It's amazing how expressive you can be with just one picture.

I'm asking for a Canon AE-1 for christmas, and I'm really excited!

I really understand… I’m going to receive some photographic equipment at Christmas and I’m crazy to experiment them! :roftl:

:lol3: Awesome!!

Have fun with it :wink2:

What did you order?

Actually I didn’t do it!:blush-anim-cl:

I made a list of things that I would love to receive (not only at Christmas), now I’m waiting to see what my parents and my boyfriend choose to give me. But I asked little things, like some accessories to made macro photography.:wub2:

I prefer ask objects than receive money, I think money is a impersonal gift, I prefer “things”, objects, because that means people knows me and knows what I like.:bleh:

Okay so this thing is a nightmare to photograph. For one thing it goes round 3 walls of a building making it impossible to get in less than 3 or 4 shots, there are lots of cars (moving and parked) getting in the way and...it's not the best area to be standing around with an expensive camera but I've been determined to get at least one decent shot of it for ages. I decided to just go for the patched together approach since it seems like the only way. I didn't get hit by a car and I got home with myself and my camera in one piece :thumb_yello:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenniferboydon/3125944410/sizes/l/' target='_blank' rel='noopener noreferrer'> Exciting (Eine)

I took a few photos today while out and about in East London...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenniferboydon/

They're not exactly special from a photography POV but they sum up the grimey randomness (which I happen to love) that is East London pretty well :naughty:

Okay so this thing is a nightmare to photograph. For one thing it goes round 3 walls of a building making it impossible to get in less than 3 or 4 shots, there are lots of cars (moving and parked) getting in the way and...it's not the best area to be standing around with an expensive camera but I've been determined to get at least one decent shot of it for ages. I decided to just go for the patched together approach since it seems like the only way. I didn't get hit by a car and I got home with myself and my camera in one piece :thumb_yello:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenniferboydon/3125944410/sizes/l/' target='_blank' rel='noopener noreferrer'> Exciting (Eine)

They're not exactly special from a photography POV but they sum up the grimey randomness (which I happen to love) that is East London pretty well :naughty:

I have to say that you have great photos! :thumb_yello:

Your big effort worth it! :wink2:

(I love street photography :wub2:)

Actually I didn’t do it!:blush-anim-cl:

I made a list of things that I would love to receive (not only at Christmas), now I’m waiting to see what my parents and my boyfriend choose to give me. But I asked little things, like some accessories to made macro photography.:wub2:

I prefer ask objects than receive money, I think money is a impersonal gift, I prefer “things”, objects, because that means people knows me and knows what I like.:bleh:

Oh that's cool! Yeah I get what you mean! I agree with you on that :wink2:

Well, I hope you get what you asked for! :naughty:

Happy Holidays!

Great photos Jen. :thumb_yello:

I like this one as well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenniferboydon/3125951782/

(I love street photography :wub2:)

I agree, it can be quite nice.

3088628268_706215f633.jpg?v=0

3088629464_d4d896212e.jpg

The waterfall is really pretty and the squirrel is adorable! I can never photograph the squirrels at home because whenever I see them they're always at the bird feeder so I can't get to them without scaring them.

magpie1.jpg

Gosh he has a massive beak! I'd hate to make him angry. :naughty:

IMG_5714-border.jpg

I like this one the best!

I can't remember who but someone wanted me to post some of my aerial photos...

Our whole school over a period of two days went up in one of those tiny four seater planes. Scary as heck.

To give you an idea how small it was this was on my regular point and shoot not zoomed in at all:

CIMG8501.jpg

It really WAS that tiny. I didn't think I was going to fit. My knees were against the front seat and the back window was directly behind my friend and I.

O_Hewson_Jen_02__DSC2828.jpg

O_Hewson_Jen_01__DSC2823.jpg

Coming in for a landing. It was really scary at first because I was looking out my window at our little town and then the plane suddenly jerked and turned and we were flying sideways. I couldn't see over the front of the plane so I didn't know the runway was there until a minute later. After I decided to hold up my camera and that's what I got. :wub2:

_DSC2847.jpg

_DSC2854.jpg

If anyone of you get a chance to do something like this... do it! It's fun but it's a bit sickening. The worst part was probably the day we went we got the crappy day so there was a lot of turbulence until we got over 1500 feet and then when the pilot "banked" the plane... that was when he would turn the plane side to side so one side of the plane was facing the ground so you could get pics. THAT was the most sickening part because you were flying almost totally sideways. :shocked: