Photography!

The sun setting over Hyde Park earlier...

3179586567_44b561908f.jpg

3179574511_a6e9ced961_b.jpg

Oh Jennie they are beautiful!:wub2:

And Hyde Park is one of my favourite places in London, especially the Princess Diana's Memorial park, the one with the water sculpture, I can walk around it forever!:blush-anim-cl:

Oh Jennie they are beautiful!:wub2:

And Hyde Park is one of my favourite places in London, especially the Princess Diana's Memorial park, the one with the water sculpture, I can walk around it forever!:blush-anim-cl:

I've never really been that impressed with that memorial...I thought they could have done something really special with it. Some people love it and some really don't but I guess they can't please everyone!

I do love Hyde Park though...I go walking there alot (except for weekends and holidays when it's full of tourists :naughty:)

I really like the Japanese garden in Holland Park, Sometimes I just sit there for HOURS...and so do loads of other people. Everyone just sits there daydreaming or meditating, it's so relaxing!

The sun setting over Hyde Park earlier...

3179586567_44b561908f.jpg

3179574511_a6e9ced961_b.jpg

I went to London last year but I didn’t had time to go to Hyde Park!

These two photos are absolutely amazing! This hot red color is really beautiful!:wub2:

My favorite photo is the first one!

I don't think this is considered photography, but...

3183452954_c6c76f8c57.jpg

3182616829_380f3e83c0.jpg

Great photos!:thumb_yello:

The cat is really cute, but… what was he doing?:blink:

As someone who's addicted to taking pictures (although I am still quite crap at it :crybaby:) I really enjoy it, and I can't believe that I never discovered this thread before.

Your pictures are incredible!!! Some of these are pro-standard for sure.

I will certainly keep an eye on it from now on . I took a couple of nice close-ups of my dogs the other day, they are not spectacular but I think that they are nice enough :original: .

I will post them now when I get to the other laptop :thumb_yello:

As someone who's addicted to taking pictures (although I am still quite crap at it :crybaby:) I really enjoy it, and I can't believe that I never discovered this thread before.

Your pictures are incredible!!! Some of these are pro-standard for sure.

I will certainly keep an eye on it from now on . I took a couple of nice close-ups of my dogs the other day, they are not spectacular but I think that they are nice enough :original: .

I will post them now when I get to the other laptop :thumb_yello:

You need to come to this thread more often! This need to be alive sometimes!:naughty:

I’m curious to see your photos!:wink2:

See some of my work on my website if you want it!

http://liliananicolau.viewbook.com/

Ok, so yesterday I was studying, and when I looked up I noticed the sunlight was being reflected on the back of my MFC flashing heart, creating a nice effect. :naughty:

Here it goes:

DSC01612.jpg

DSC01614.jpg

Nothing special, I know...but I wanted to share anyway! :naughty:

Edited by Mary

Ok, so yesterday I was studying, and when I looked up I noticed the sunlight was being reflected on the back of my MFC flashing heart, creating a nice effect. :naughty:

Here it goes:

DSC01612.jpg

DSC01614.jpg

Nothing special, I know...but I wanted to share anyway! :naughty:

The power of the heart!:roftl:

Great point of view! Very original!:thumb_yello: