Photography!

Not mine,but too genius not to share!

bankconcrete.jpg

no photoshop

Great one :roftl:

Really beautiful!:wub2

This is my favorite photo… This seems to be a very calm place and full of good vibes!:thumb_yello

Wild and very beautiful!:wub2

I'm scare of this one!:blink::roftl

I love when horses do that! They look really funny when they roll over on the floor!:roftl:

Thanks!

Crazy horse :bleh:

Well, he wasn't rolling, he was like that when I arrived and 10-15 minutes later he was still like that :blink: Like I said: crazy horse ...

Well, he wasn't rolling, he was like that when I arrived and 10-15 minutes later he was still like that :blink: Like I said: crazy horse ...

It was just laziness, then!:roftl:

That thing he has in his body is like a blanket for him to sleep?

Only if I'm allowed to do it! :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

Am I? Am I? Am I? :biggrin2:

:roftl: Sure you are!

You can use every picture that you want for what you want, the only thing I ask is to not cut off anything orso, so just use it as it is :wink2:

Other than that: you're free to do what you want! :mf_rosetinted:

It was just laziness, then!:roftl:

That thing he has in his body is like a blanket for him to sleep?

Yes, he's a bit lazy sometimes ... (sometimes? :blink::roftl:)

Uh, no. It's uh .. for the mosquitoe in the summer. We have a sort here called 'knutten' and they stab the horses and some horses are allergic so then they rub untill they bleed because it itches that much. And that's why he has it, so he doesn't feel those knutten.

If you get what I mean :roftl:

Amazing! :roftl:

How come I haven't seen this thread before??! :shocked: well actually I did,but never posted in it:naughty:

I LOVE photography. As I'm an artist (a painter) I appreciate photography too and I really enjoy doing it :biggrin2:

So I'll post some of the random photos I've uploaded...to see what you guys think.. :wink2:

Yes, he's a bit lazy sometimes ... (sometimes? :blink::roftl:)

Uh, no. It's uh .. for the mosquitoe in the summer. We have a sort here called 'knutten' and they stab the horses and some horses are allergic so then they rub untill they bleed because it itches that much. And that's why he has it, so he doesn't feel those knutten.

If you get what I mean :roftl:

Yes I understand! Poor horses!:blink:

I just asked that, because I saw one time horses with blankets for sleeping! It’s a special blanket, but I know the main reason for that is to protect from the cold!:naughty:

Here are some random pics...

I love to photograph the sky

IMG_0001a.jpg

P1040306a.jpg

Zaslanjea.jpg

You have great photos!

I just want to comment these because you posted too much and these are my favorites!

You could do something funny… try to put your camera in your window without move it in the next few days, and try to photograph in different times of the day and weather! The final result is going to be similar to what you shown here, but without moving your camera you’re going to have more impact and strong images! I don’t know if I’m making any sense!:blush-anim-cl: But it is just a suggestion!:thumb_yello:

P1040069a.jpg

My bunny Sarah

So cute!:wub2:

Yes I understand! Poor horses!:blink:

I just asked that, because I saw one time horses with blankets for sleeping! It’s a special blanket, but I know the main reason for that is to protect from the cold!:naughty:

Yes, it's no fun .. but you can't do anything about it :thumbdown:

Ow yes, that's possible. But it's not the same .. when it's cold mine has no blanket (because the knutten are not active then), only when it's warm.. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Keti, great pictures! Love the sky-ones!

:roftl: Sure you are!

You can use every picture that you want for what you want, the only thing I ask is to not cut off anything orso, so just use it as it is :wink2:

Other than that: you're free to do what you want! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, of course, I'd never cut off/modify/add anything to another person's photos without their permission! Don't worry! :wink2:

l_47fc65393b024ae592fd7fc1dc19aff3.jpg

Mika? EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!