IMG_6964-border.jpg

A cat ..

IMG_6965-border.jpg

IMG_6966-border.jpg

Another cat ..

IMG_6968-border.jpg

And my horse .. well .. no comment .. he's saying it all .. :P

IMG_6952-border.jpg

I especially like this one! The pale blue of the flower contrasted with the green, mixed with the water droplets is very cool. A sweet picture. :cheerful_h4h:

It's one of my faves too! Thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

Wow! your cat's eyes are beautiful! :mf_lustslow:what kind of camera is that?
Why thank you. I won't tell him that, it'd just feed his ego. :mf_rosetinted::lol3:

It's a silver, 8 megapixel Kodak camera. This one. I would like a nicer camera, but I think this one works pretty well. :thumb_yello:

Why thank you. I won't tell him that, it'd just feed his ego. :mf_rosetinted::lol3:

It's a silver, 8 megapixel Kodak camera. This one. I would like a nicer camera, but I think this one works pretty well. ::

lol! that's what we don't need...ego crazed cats:naughty: (ugh i just finished writing an essay about cats:boxed:)

wow! great resolution for it's smallness(:boxed:) haha not in a bad way,of course, i'm just so used to my daddy's gigantic camera's like the Nikon d90 and up:boxed:

sorry off to bed...school tomro, last moments of spring break*runs off crying* :bye:

Edited by musicfreak

lol! that's what we don't need...ego crazed cats:naughty: (ugh i just finished writing an essay about cats)

wow! great resolution for it's smallness(:boxed:) haha not in a bad way,of course, i'm just so used to my daddy's gigantic camera's like the Nikon d90 and up:boxed:

sorry off to bed...school tomro, last moments of spring break*runs off crying* :bye:

Yeah. When they get a compliment itm it totally goes to their heads. :mf_rosetinted: (An essay about cats? Innnteresting...)

Thank you! Ooh nice, I can only imagine it works fantastically! :punk:

Savour these here last moment of your break. Night night, sleep tight and have sweet dreams Laura! :bye: