does this fit this thread?

sverige.jpg

a wallpaper i made with pictures i took last summer :biggrin2:

Other thread :bleh:

This is a thread for showing pictures :mf_rosetinted:

Nice pics, of course they fit here :thumb_yello:

Another one:

IMG_0544-border.jpg

Hah no. It put me a shot behind so I had to make it up with something else. It's too late for her to get the shots now.

I'm almost done my portfolio! I have two shots left, I have maybe 20ish something out of 27 retouched now I need to do tons of printing. We had a long lecture about the portfolios and graduation and it always makes my eyes water slightly even when I think about it. I think it's because it's so close, I'm so close and I've worked so hard for it that I can almost taste the sweet reward. :naughty: I'm probably going to burst into tears when I get called to join my portfolio up on stage to find out if I passed or not. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh well, that's a shame. :(

If you passed or not? Are you kidding me? Your photos are amazing. :thumb_yello:

how are you? :)

does this fit this thread?

sverige.jpg

a wallpaper i made with pictures i took last summer :biggrin2:

Wow, you where in Sweden!:wub2:

Whenever this thread is listed on the 'new posts' I read the Headline for something else. :roftl:

So what do you read, don't be shy, tell us!:naughty:

Wow, you where in Sweden!:wub2:

So what do you read, don't be shy, tell us!:naughty:

I obviously have a quite corrupted mind, so just don't listen to me, kids :roftl:

:aah:

And no, I only clicked after I noticed I read wrong :sneaky2:

I took this one a few minutes ago, just standing at the back door ..

img0657border.jpg

And this one yesterday, I drove by when I saw them, stopped the car, turned open the window and took the pic .. Just in time :roftl: They're gone so fast if something happens :shocked:

img0652border.jpg

And a classic :bleh:

img0615border.jpg

Hello!:bye:

I didn’t post here for a while!

I have so much work to do! This MA is being great, but really hard too!

Since the last time I posted here I bought a new camera (by the way it is absolutely amazing, just what I needed), I made so many new works and made a new website too.:biggrin2:

http://www.liliananicolau.com

I have a blog there, where I can write about my works or other stuff related with photography! I hope you like it! When I have new updates I’ll post here!:thumb_yello:

Hello!:bye:

I didn’t post here for a while!

I have so much work to do! This MA is being great, but really hard too!

Since the last time I posted here I bought a new camera (by the way it is absolutely amazing, just what I needed), I made so many new works and made a new website too.:biggrin2:

http://www.liliananicolau.com

I have a blog there, where I can write about my works or other stuff related with photography! I hope you like it! When I have new updates I’ll post here!:thumb_yello:

I've taken a peak at all your photos and I love them all. I think one that is really interesting is the one of the man holding the film. :thumb_yello:

I've taken a peak at all your photos and I love them all. I think one that is really interesting is the one of the man holding the film. :thumb_yello:

Thank you very much!:teehee:

I know which photo you are talking about!:wink2:

Oh I forgot to say that my website has the option to chose a different language. I know that sometimes the translation might not be the real one, but I think it helps to understand!:thumb_yello:

Thank you very much!:teehee:

I know which photo you are talking about!:wink2:

Oh I forgot to say that my website has the option to chose a different language. I know that sometimes the translation might not be the real one, but I think it helps to understand!:thumb_yello:

You're welcome!

Oh. I never knew. But I found it now. :teehee:

hm I don't know why I've never seen this thread before...But I love taking pictures:teehee:

I think I posted these in the spring thread while ago...

25g8lmv.jpg

9tfnk9.jpg

1i1zwz.jpg

Edited by England