Photography!

your welcome :biggrin2:

is that your eye? because I was wondering how you got the camera so close, did you use "macro"? or what ever its called :aah:

Yes it is. I used the self-portrait setting (you can use that or whatever is similar on your camera. Wow, I just stated the obvious :aah:) and if you want it even closer, you can crop it.

Yes it is. I used the self-portrait setting (you can use that or whatever is similar on your camera. Wow, I just stated the obvious :aah:) and if you want it even closer, you can crop it.

ohh ok thanks :cheerful_h4h:

because every time I try to take a picture of like a flower or something up close, it always gets blurry...so I was just wondering how you got your pic so clear :aah:

ohh ok thanks :cheerful_h4h:

because every time I try to take a picture of like a flower or something up close, it always gets blurry...so I was just wondering how you got your pic so clear :aah:

It happens to me sometimes as well. There's also a setting on my camera for close ups as well as one for flowers. Maybe there are similar settings like that on your camera that'll work better for ya.

It happens to me sometimes as well. There's also a setting on my camera for close ups as well as one for flowers. Maybe there are similar settings like that on your camera that'll work better for ya.

yeah, I'll go look next time, thanks :D ... I should take some pics today...its beautiful outside :wub2:

100_5189-3.jpg

Write "adore mika" on it.... get it? Oh I'm lame. :naughty:

Congratulations Jenny!!! :D I'm really happy for you!!!! :boing:

Thanks!!!! I still can't believe it! I did the WHOLE portfolio on crutches and more than half of it wearing a huge clunky walking boot due to a stress fracture. I think that's why I'm even more thrilled about passing because I had to work harder than others.

Wow, I just noticed how hot Hugh is in your signature England. I've never been much of a Hugh person, but wow, he is hot in that picture.

*ahem*

:naughty::naughty:

100_5269.jpg

100_5265.jpg

oh cool! they are really pretty pictures :wub2:

OooO i thought this thread would appreciate that: for graduation i got a D100 Nikon! haha it was my grandma's old one, i'm so excited!:boing:

My mom just called to say that my new camera has arrived!

It's a Canon 1000D :biggrin2:

Congrats ladies. :yay: